Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
you guys!! this is a break through!! we've got 2 more pages till 50!! Keep them coming, we're almost there. Let's leave Badarn Jai in our tracks.

maijune

SarNie Adult
they are cute on these pixs...they could be real couple....don't you guys think so?....love pong and pueng....

lady0fdarkness

yeah she has that sweet and cute look, and he has that rugged and handsome look, where they balance eachother out.

lady0fdarkness

okay, I'm in t he middle of eppisode 5 where Wei is about to play tennis.. I see a new face; who is that guy playing tennis? Is he the grown up version of the buy who was in love with Wei's sister??

lady0fdarkness

oh ok.. thanks for the clarification.. he looks a lot like the servan't's son; the one in love with Wei's sister. Sometimes I get so confused when I watch lakorn when there's a lot of characters.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thats Mor Oak aka Anucha in the lakorn but he still looks the same in the lakorn lol you'll see him later on around episode 12ish? or 11ish or so

plain_jane

sarNie Hatchling
LOL. You guys are hilarious! I was hoping to help create the 50th page with this post, but oh well...Anyways, can't wait till this gets subbed, so I'll be able to understand what they've been saying,.

vania215

sarNie Egg
ever since watching this show i've been looking to find like pics of the show and spoilers..where do u guys find all the good stuff

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL it's in the process of being subbed right now .. right now Im working on the translations instead of finishing the whole episode at once because I want to make sure I can do it first ;p.. my problem is we need timers! lol

plain_jane

sarNie Hatchling
LOL it's in the process of being subbed right now .. right now Im working on the translations instead of finishing the whole episode at once because I want to make sure I can do it first ;p.. my problem is we need timers! lol
I would love to help, but I don't know how to do any of that stuff. Nor do I have the programs! Sorry!

vania215

sarNie Egg
same here i'm a total computer bummer..just on and mess it up and get someone else to fix it for me...i wish i can help too

Kelly

dam this is going by so fast!
yea i can't wait for the subs too!
my older sis is not even watching this yet cause she is waiting for the subs to come out!
me hehe i can't wait!
but i'll have to watch it with subs too want to understand everything that pong says!
so HOT!