Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
When does Ngao Asoke air Thai time (so I can convert to Eastern Standard time and watch it live...hehe)? I wonder how this lakorn is doing ratings wise... hopefully, really good so that Pong gets more pa'ek roles...he totally deserves it...what a hottie!

Edit: OOOOOOOOO....My first page <dances in joy> :D

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Was able to watch today's episode live. Wi is such an overt actress. Blah I mean the woman who plays Wi, can't remember her name. I just can't get into her n'rai-ness. It's just too much. The best n'rais are more subtle which she is not.

Anyways, Mon was totally jealous to see Bie w/ Paw Lieng. What's his name? It sounds like Paw Lieng to me. (step-father hahaha) And when Bie was saying all this nice stuff about him, Mon got so jealous so he kissed her.

Srsly manz less Wi & more jealous Mon plz.
not fair, not fair, i wait for tina's upload ^_^ . where is she?

edit:wow, sindu, congratulations!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i can't wait for today's episode, the faint, the kiss, the jealousy!!!!!

pze

sarNie Adult
i just saw todays episode....its so cute....tomorrow looks like its gonna be more about mod n oak.....but hey its all good.....cant wait for more....im totally addicted......

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
i just saw todays episode....its so cute....tomorrow looks like its gonna be more about mod n oak.....but hey its all good.....cant wait for more....im totally addicted......
How and where did you see it??? :eek: Oh, I'm dying from the waiting...hehe

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
I'm waiting for Tina to upload the new episode too. Love Pong and Peung as a couple; their chemistry's simply nice. Hopefully, they will pair up again in another series after this.

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
me also waiting for tina to upload
i refuse to do anything until i see todays episode..hehe

pong hates peung because he thinks shes trying to make pei (vee) look bad by using her name
and also he thinks she wants everything that belongs to his mother like money and the house, etc.

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Ok, I've been haunting this thread and buddie media like an ghost...time to go and be productive (or at least leave the house before my mom gets on my tail)...so, adios and hopefully, when there will be an upload by tonite. :p