Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
I concur but still sometimes it is really hard to control your weak thoughts when you are in a deep depression. However, if she tries to suicide simply cuz of that psychic girl, do so is just weak and unnecessary.
I would pick Rome and Rita or Ken and Ann to play the roles.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, thanks so much for the trans as usual!
Rome and Rita would be awesome for a remake. Dang! *drools over rome*

O___o I am at the ngao asoke thread but getting all excited about a remake of roy leh sanay rai.

Aom and Tik were fire though. dunno if anyone can live up to that.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I concur but still sometimes it is really hard to control your weak thoughts when you are in a deep depression. However, if she tries to suicide simply cuz of that psychic girl, do so is just weak and unnecessary.
I would pick Rome and Rita or Ken and Ann to play the roles.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, thanks so much for the trans as usual!
LOL yeah I know some people can't stop themselves from thinking like that but I guess people see it different? Like with me I would never even consider suicide I've had so many depressive thoughts but I've always been able to stand back up. The way I see it is .. if you're down to the lowest spot you can be then why not get up and fight? Because there is no other way to go but up if you're already all the way down... but the reason why she tried to kill herself is unjustifyable cause think about it .. she's trying to kill herself because ... someone else thinks she will steal their man! LOL Why would she do such a thing? Because she admits that she is trying to steal monthai? lol -.- I don't like how they rewrote the bpeeyachat in this version.

Edit: But in a way I do feel that I would be sucidal if a psycho bitch like Vi is trying to kill me LOL

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm like you, don't like n'eks who want to kill theirselves; it's weak, but... yes, it has "but" bpee has a debt , if viyada's family didn't took her with them, who could know where she's now? she knows that without them, she would be like a scrap, a waste; so when viyada accuses her to steal monthai, she think she's guilty cause without her, monthai loves viyada.
i don't know how to explain it, but, it's what i think.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
People comes in all walks of life. Not everyone is strong or 100% sane all the time. I've been depressed through most of my life. I've been suicidal and I'm still working on my self esteem. I guess each person values are different and Bpee doesn't see herself as value because of ther status in life etc. It's like me. I work in production and most people see me as nothing(worthless) because I don't work in an office or the medial field. It's what value you see in yourself not what others see. But anyways, I just finished watching this week's episodes and I'm can't wait for next week. I can't work a whole week because I'm so anxious. Gotta wait til Fridays to watch. I don't think the old one was this long though. Ae seems like a stronger Bpee but it depends how you see it. I see Pueng's Bpee is strong too in her own ways. She's tolerates a lot not that it's such a good thing but sometimes in life it's best to let things go. You know what, I don't know what the hell I'm saying. Anyhow, I like that this version Monthai is jealous a lot. One thing I like about this remake is that it made me cry. The old one did not. It made me more angry too.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
heheh true that..
i was once weak n wanted kill myself but then i though what the heck am im doin....
but no wi think about those dumb days i m
glad i didn't//

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
People comes in all walks of life. Not everyone is strong or 100% sane all the time. I've been depressed through most of my life. I've been suicidal and I'm still working on my self esteem. I guess each person values are different and Bpee doesn't see herself as value because of ther status in life etc. It's like me. I work in production and most people see me as nothing(worthless) because I don't work in an office or the medial field. It's what value you see in yourself not what others see. But anyways, I just finished watching this week's episodes and I'm can't wait for next week. I can't work a whole week because I'm so anxious. Gotta wait til Fridays to watch. I don't think the old one was this long though. Ae seems like a stronger Bpee but it depends how you see it. I see Pueng's Bpee is strong too in her own ways. She's tolerates a lot not that it's such a good thing but sometimes in life it's best to let things go. You know what, I don't know what the hell I'm saying. Anyhow, I like that this version Monthai is jealous a lot. One thing I like about this remake is that it made me cry. The old one did not. It made me more angry too.
what can we say more? anything, just i hope that you are good. people who consider you that nothing are stupid, don't listen to them, i'm sure you are a very good person. bravo :clap: for your comment.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Honestly I don't know what to say to that comment but hope you're ok .. and you should think of things in a different light... I think you're a good person and you're way more worthy than alot of people. Just because you work in production doesn't make you less of a good person at least your earning your money honestly and not like those people who sell drugs and traffic women. You shouldn't look down on yourself ... remember wnen you're in a low spot there is no way to go but up and sorry If I offended anyone with my comments I've just never been a big fan of suicide ...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL yeah I know some people can't stop themselves from thinking like that but I guess people see it different? Like with me I would never even consider suicide I've had so many depressive thoughts but I've always been able to stand back up. The way I see it is .. if you're down to the lowest spot you can be then why not get up and fight? Because there is no other way to go but up if you're already all the way down... but the reason why she tried to kill herself is unjustifyable cause think about it .. she's trying to kill herself because ... someone else thinks she will steal their man! LOL Why would she do such a thing? Because she admits that she is trying to steal monthai? lol -.- I don't like how they rewrote the bpeeyachat in this version.

Edit: But in a way I do feel that I would be sucidal if a psycho bitch like Vi is trying to kill me LOL
i don't agree with suicide as a way out of problems..either...but it's not the same for everyone...maybe and hopefully we'll neva get to experience tose events that'll drive us to the edge..but i guess there are just sometings in life you just CANNOT LIVE WITH...like think of all the guys who have suicide after coming back from combat..it's tose gruesome images tat they just cannot get rid of and can't live with...

but in tis case..i tink it's a unnecessary...and i like u stated..i tink it's because she admits she is trying to steal Viyada's man...it's hard when you realize that you're a bad person...is she reallie in tis case for wanting Mon..no..but does she tink so yeah...so maybe tat's wat is driving her off the edge..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah you can see her questioning herself and slowly revealing to us that she does want Monthai .. like when Viyada was coming she should have been happy but she wasn't.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks girl! You know what I realized...I'm in love with remakes LOL...first JLR, then BJ and now Ngao Asoke...sheesh...I'm a sucker this stuff!!!

I'm rewatching the old one and dang...Ae's Bpeeyachat is super strong and sassy...In one scene she's like "Even if your mom told me to go with you, I would say no!" Then she has her chin up and walks away disgusted with him (although of course she's still in love with thim hahahaha).
and SB, the one with ann t and ken? this one was good too
hmm..yes! i alwaise am eager to watch remakes...

Yes! SB was great...loved is soo much..and tat's one ting i like about remake...sometimes the old one doesn't touch up on things you want and the new one does or the new one lacks something and the old has tat something...like the SB 2008 i wanted them to do tat one scene where Kavee was looking at Narin and for some reason it reminds him of his mommie..but they didn't..but gosh! the script for SB 2008 was out of this world good...the old one did not have nearly as good lines as tis years...

for Ngao Asok..i haven't watch the old one yet...