Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
I know huh!!! Dang he was a freakin stalker today! Love it!
I know! He needs to wake up and see what we all see! Then again if he does, our crazy lakorn will be over :lmao:

haha ya he was on stalker status!!!

noooo it cant be over!! hehe

i know tomorrow monthai save bie AGAIN!!! yay

Raiya

sarNie Adult
He's bipolar! He saves her bc obviously he's in love with her (wait is it lust?! :lol: kk j/k!) and then yells at her!

Our boy is so confused about what he should do next...he really likes to touch her though, another kiss anyone?! :ph34r:

mrs_atichart

sarNie Hatchling
There was a site... um... I cannot remember but it gives you a summery of each episode?
Does anyone know where it is again?
Or does anyone know where I can get a summery? I dont understand Thai and it's a bummer watching it and not knowing what's happening?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lynda has some caps up for episode 17 ^__^ at her blog right now it's a bit hectic around my house lol relatives running around after the wedding getting ready to go home and stuff ...so my caps will be following later on today

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ooh!! Another episode to wait for^^!! Their previews always make me want to watch the next episode like crazy!! A freaking cliff hanger man!! T_T Tomorrow ahoy!!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
today's episode is very good, like the scene where monthai is jealous and carry bpee into her room, it's very romantic :wub:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol. Arg I'm so angry normally I would have already watched the day's episode! but today I've been so busy because of my husband that it's like totally falling out of hand lol I have been cleaning all day cause relatives don't bother to pick up after themselves

Kelly

man i have not watched it yet...got to watch it later!....can't wait to watch later!
i miss ya peeps so much i have not been on for 4 day..livin with my sis suck..not internet...only at her college!
but i gtg catch up...so many pages for me to read!
lets see when i left it was like page 90 something and now 107..wow yal are so great!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so excited for tomorrow. Gosh I hate how lakorns always does this to me. I'm going crazy haha. Gosh he was super jealous today. Tomorrow looks extremely good. ^_^

Kelly

man i hate waiting imma wait for all the epi to be up then dl them and watch them all at once...
but todays epi i would watch cause i can't help myself!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Man i seriously wanna throw a brick at Monthai's head for being so stupid! <_< he's so damn blind! arrrghh... i hate stupid pra'eks. I was laughing when Monthai's mom was like "i might be old but i'm not stupid like my son" :loool:

I can't wait for tomorrow's epi!!!!!

Kelly

bye-bye i gotta go home now! so that i can watch it cause i don't want to watch it in my sis class with a bunch of people sitting behind me hehe!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
today's episode is very good, like the scene where monthai is jealous and carry bpee into her room, it's very romantic :wub:
it was sweet... but Monthai's attitude ruin the moment. <_< he's such an ass. Always think Bie is messing around with some guy.

gurl588

sarNie Egg
hi, what time does ngao asoke play on TGN Pacific time? I checked out the TGN website and it said 10:30 am, but it didn't play the movie. thanks