Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
You know what? If Vi ends up killing the mom in this version, the Bpee will end up being an accessory to the crime! Because she knew what was going on but didn't say anything!

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
oh oh, you are hard with him. khun ying has sins, she pushes leakenah to death...
Yeah, she was at fault there. But she didn't premeditate the event. Meaning, she didn't set out to kill her intentionally, although she was harsh and abusive to her. But I think she has suffer enough with her son's absence from her life for 8 years.

Vi on the other hand is a cold, heartless bitch! How can she say she loves Monthai if she's trying to kill his mom?!! What kind of love is that?

Yes, I'm harsh on Monthai. I hate him and love him at the same time.

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
Me too. Got to get up early and go to the gym! Yay! (Not. . . )

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, she was at fault there. But she didn't premeditate the event. Meaning, she didn't set out to kill her intentionally, although she was harsh and abusive to her. But I think she has suffer enough with her son's absence from her life for 8 years.

Vi on the other hand is a cold, heartless bitch! How can she say she loves Monthai if she's trying to kill his mom?!! What kind of love is that?

Yes, I'm harsh on Monthai. I hate him and love him at the same time.
yes i agree...she didn't intend to kill Lukana nor killed her w/ her own hands...and yes i tink losing her hubands, her mind and her son for a long period of time is doing her enough punishment along w/ Vi as well...and loving Bpee who is a slave like Lukana..she's been paying back all her sins.... :wub:

now Mon. he should get his butt kicked for leaving his mom and harming Bpee

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Ken..i tried so hard to push him out...but it seems....Mission Impossible! :lmao: ...please help me to become a betta person

good stay away from the Pong-ness i have enough trouble sharing Krit w/ you....ehehhe

I will pray for you to help you become a better person. Just like I prayed for Homelessbird to lessen her hatred on Pinky..But then it ends up I'm the one who dislikes Pinky more lmao.
Sharring your Krit with me lol...gawd girl..hahahaha he so damn sexy I dont want to share him at all!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

I will pray for you to help you become a better person. Just like I prayed for Homelessbird to lessen her hatred on Pinky..But then it ends up I'm the one who dislikes Pinky more lmao.
Sharring your Krit with me lol...gawd girl..hahahaha he so damn sexy I dont want to share him at all!
homeless bird..who the heck is tat...Aum :lol: u guys tink of the funniest name ever...shaved whore and now homeless bird...i've neva liked Pinky since i've known here....except i love her wen she was lilo...in Bla Boo Tong...*tears*

Krit is too much to handle for one girl...btw tat is how much i love u...enough to share him..lol

Yes! Moh purify me....purify me of these thoughts i have of Ken.... :lmao:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
homeless bird..who the heck is tat...Aum :lol: u guys tink of the funniest name ever...shaved whore and now homeless bird...i've neva liked Pinky since i've known here....except i love her wen she was lilo...in Bla Boo Tong...*tears*

Krit is too much to handle for one girl...btw tat is how much i love u...enough to share him..lol

Yes! Moh purify me....purify me of these thoughts i have of Ken.... :lmao:
lol ok ok i will purify you dont worry.
OMG YOU DO LOVE ME!!! I never looked at it that way before! awwww I LOVE YOU TOO! I just dont want to share that peice of meat! lmao
lmao homlessbird is lyn i dont think you've meet her she's from the jlr thread.