Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I believe Kwarm Ruk Korng Superstar will be almost as big as this :loool: if not bigger come on they have lots of R and Kisses scene int here LOL it's sworlds logo "is there an r scene" LOL
I'm sorrie but it seem like maybe there'll be TOO many steamy scenes...it might overwhelm us and not get as much good rating as it would be thought too...like Song Kram Nang Fah..Pong was always hungry in there..soo many steamy scenes...btw it's gonna take a long time for me to like Best so.... -_-

nophankh

sarNie Adult
say wat?! u make him sound like some kind of toy....how could you :lmao:

Monthai coming from behind.

Monthai:’Earlier this evening, why didn’t come and eat?�

Bie turns around to look him in the face.

Bie:�Do you need me to do anything for you?�

Monthai:‘No, I just wanted to know why you didn’t come to eat?�

Bie:‘I already ate in the kitchen. If you don’t need for anything, I will excuse myself.�

Bie cries and tries to walk away.

Monthai grabs hold of her arm to stop her.

Monthai:�Hold up.�

Sensing that he is doing something wrong by touching her arm, he gently releases her.

Monthai angrily:’You’re angry with me aren’t you?�

Bie:�What did you do wrong?�

Monthai:‘When I ki….� He pauses because he doesn’t want to admit that he kissed her.

Bie looks at him courageously and helps him out:�The thing when you kissed me.�

Monthai:�Yes! That issue! You really hate me, don’t you? That’s why you have been avoiding me.�

Bie turns around and tries to walk away. He takes hold of her.

Monthai shakes Bie: “You hate me because I misunderstood you and that I hurt you. You hate me, don’t you?’

Bie cries and looks at him straight in the face:’How can I hate you? I’m…I’m only a servant. You and Khun Wi can do anything to me. I don’t even have the right to be angry.�

Monthai releases her and Bie continues.

Bie:�I’m only a shadow…A shadow that has no meaning..a shadow that doesn’t have a heart…anyone can trample on me…and I would have to endure it.�

Bie cries and closes her eyes.

Bie:’You can accuse me, yell at me, it doesn’t matter. You can harassed me until I’m dead. I have no right to hate my master.�

Monthai raises his hand to touch Bie’s face but hesitates. He listens to her and remain silent.

Bie finally opens her eyes and finds herself alone. Monthai doesn’t know how to respond to her confession so he walks away without her knowing.

Bie release that she is alone. She drops to the ground and weeps.

—POWERFUL MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!! My god!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

Bie:‘I already ate in the kitchen. If you don’t need for anything, I will excuse myself.�

Sensing that he is doing something wrong by touching her arm, he gently releases her.

Monthai:‘When I ki….� He pauses because he doesn’t want to admit that he kissed her.

Monthai:�Yes! That issue! You really hate me, don’t you? That’s why you have been avoiding me.�

Monthai shakes Bie: “You hate me because I misunderstood you and that I hurt you. You hate me, don’t you?’

Bie cries and looks at him straight in the face:’How can I hate you? I’m…I’m only a servant. You and Khun Wi can do anything to me. I don’t even have the right to be angry.�

Bie:�I’m only a shadow…A shadow that has no meaning..a shadow that doesn’t have a heart…anyone can trample on me…and I would have to endure it.�

Bie:’You can accuse me, yell at me, it doesn’t matter. You can harassed me until I’m dead. I have no right to hate my master.�

Monthai raises his hand to touch Bie’s face but hesitates. He listens to her and remain silent.

Bie finally opens her eyes and finds herself alone. Monthai doesn’t know how to respond to her confession so he walks away without her knowing.

thanks a million for the translation..and Bpee did a graceful job on this part....made me almost cried w/ her... :wub:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Tat's it! no more nice Kashie...i'm taking Ken...ALL of HIM! :angry:

u can have u're stupid Monthai... :lmao: ....

oh great episode today btw....lol
PLEASE... YOU CAN'T TAKE KEN AWAY FROM ME. i HAVE HiM HANDCUFF TO THE BED! LMAO. PLUS YOU HAVE KRiT. ;)

Yeap KRKS will have R SCENES and many kisses like ptina said :p
i THiNK i'LL SKiP THAT LAKORN. i'M NOT FEELiNG THE CAST... i LiKE MOS... BUT LATELY i JUST HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO WATCH HiS LAKORN. SAME GOES FOR BEE NAMTHiP. AN AS FOR BEST.. I HAVE NO IDEA WHO SHE iS... SO I'LL PASS.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

"stupid monthai"? :angry: he's not stupid, just dumb and fool :loool:
AWEE... iT GOT ME ALL TEARY EYED FROM READiNG iT! SO SAD... :(

OMG, i SWORE i READ THAT MONTHAI HUGGED HER FROM BEHiND! i GOT EXCiTED FROM A SECOND! DENG IT!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
PLEASE... YOU CAN'T TAKE KEN AWAY FROM ME. i HAVE HiM HANDCUFF TO THE BED! LMAO. PLUS YOU HAVE KRiT. ;)
i THiNK i'LL SKiP THAT LAKORN. i'M NOT FEELiNG THE CAST... i LiKE MOS... BUT LATELY i JUST HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO WATCH HiS LAKORN. SAME GOES FOR BEE NAMTHiP. AN AS FOR BEST.. I HAVE NO IDEA WHO SHE iS... SO I'LL PASS.
i have the keys...u won't even have to get up..b4 u know he'll just be gone...like SB **tears**
for me...Krit and Ken Come in a Premium Package

me too...i dun tink Mos suit the superstar role reallie much...the dude is kinda short and doesn't look tat threatening although he is reallie a superstar in real life..i dunno...for Bee Nampthip i still love the girl...love her new hair color for BEST i will say it straight out...can't keep it in anymore FREAKING SPOTLIGHT GRABBING WHORE! there we go *anger released* freaking comparing her to Aom Phiyada..PLEAZZZEE maybe in another century or so

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i like bee n in "talay risaya" and "prai pratna" she was lovely. as for mos i only watched his lakorns for his n'eks (noon w, aom p...), captain i like him since fpd with aom p