Nichkhun Horawechakul [Khun]

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Oh, aiko...it's cuz those guys are all around the same age...if I were to put Ken or others on there, it would be crazy long...cuz Ken goes into my Chakrit, Tik, category...that's why...

Plus, each is my favorite in their own respect...Ice, well you know is my hubby...Arron is my favorite Taiwanese singer, Nichkhun is my favorite Korean singer (even though he's Thai), and Bie is my second favorite Thai singer

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Khunnie got to perform We Become One for 2PM's concert in Thailand...
They're coming to CA this weekend, too bad no money to go :(

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I ended up going to the concert...as an early birthday present...It was so much fun...kinda sucked that it cost $100 to see 2PM perform 2 songs only...but, I wouldn't have been able to see them live, or see Nichkhun this closely
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnTMXTyRUAo
That boy is hotter in person...actually, they all are...except for Chansung and Junsu, I still have no feelings for them
But Khunnie sure was sexy, if you watch the 10 points out of 10 performance on my channel

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
OMFG YOUR SO LUCKY! AHHH I live in Cali but i didn't even get to go!!! Ahhh my Khunnie boy. I hope they
come to HB this year! for sure i will go <333 thanks for sharing

xOxOmickY

sarNie Egg
NICK KHUN!

<3333

Super cute! He can speak Fluent English, Thai, Korean, and I believe Chinese... Not sure. But totally awesome!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I didn't know he is a singer! I'm so lateee I didn't even know who he was until this shoot of his! He's supeeer cute, I like him veryyy much! =) My little sister was watching a tv show of him at Chinese/Korean talkshow. I was confused if he is really thai or not. Haaa. He's so adorableee! How is he anyways? Anyone have his profile + info.?? I want to listen to his songs too! I want to know how many albums he's had? I want to collect his songs now, lol :p

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Jieb
Here's his info

Oh, just go to the 2PM thread, I've listed some must see videos of 2PM...at least Nichkhun...
and I posted my video from their La Mirada concert this past Friday
http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...c=33851&hl=

And check out my Nichkhun playlist too
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=4D069D73EE28D4D8
I have searched all of YT looking for any and all of Nickhun's clips...

He's only had that We Become One by himself...
2PM as a group have three songs, 10 points out of 10, Only You, and Angel
They're working on a second album too
You can find their songs at 4shared.net

I got more pics for you

I actually liked his hair how it used to be

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Join the club...I just became a Nichkhun fan a month ago...and now I'm completely a 2PM fan...it's hard not to be a fan after watching so much of their stuff
And it's funny that they're all younger than me

From one of the funny episodes of Star King

From the La Mirada concert on Friday

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG SO U WENT... AHHHHHH I WISH I DID.. T_T SO CLOSE YET I WAS UNABLE... T_T..

lol.. So.. you should've came n stole me outta fresno lmao.. hahaha j/k..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Jieb
Yes, he is Thai/Chinese, was born in America, then moved to New Zealand for a bit, lived in Thailand for a bit...then went to Korea when JYP called him
The funny thing was that he auditioned in L.A...but didn't get it...they ended up calling him later to go to Korea
He learned Korea of course, but JYP also got them learning Chinese as well

Aiko
You live in Fresno?
You didn't mention that when I said I went to the Lift-Oil concert out there...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Jieb
Yes, he is Thai/Chinese, was born in America, then moved to New Zealand for a bit, lived in Thailand for a bit...then went to Korea when JYP called him
The funny thing was that he auditioned in L.A...but didn't get it...they ended up calling him later to go to Korea
He learned Korea of course, but JYP also got them learning Chinese as well

Aiko
You live in Fresno?
You didn't mention that when I said I went to the Lift-Oil concert out there...
omg.. i totally 4got bout that.. see wat school does to me.. lol.. haha.. yes i live in fresno So..

**sigh** i wanted to go to their concert but T_T.. sadly .. i think i went to my school's homecoming football game instead.. argh.. T_T.. n we lost too... doesnt that suck.. lmao.. haha..

and.. oooo khun is so kute on the cover of that mag.. hehe.. ^_^

haha sadly no worranat.. im not a member in that forum..