Nichkhun Horawechakul [Khun]

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Actually Khun has been able to perform at every channel so far.
The times where he was absent was due to his Visa. He had problems with it.
He wasn't the only one tho. Taec came back to the states for the holidays and couldn't return for a while
because of his visa. Well I hope they come to Hollywood Bowl! I am waiting to see them!
if they come to korean bowl, imma regret it soo bad cuz that means Wonder Girls are gonna be there too!!!! n i didnt buy a ticket yet, so now the seats suck, so imma be missing out.

Maria Lynn Ehren goes to my school.
I met her in the nurse's place, she was so tall and skinny.
And pretty too LOL.
I think she looks better in real life, but she's really pretty here too.

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
he has an adorable baby face...everyone would recognize such a cuttie even if they don't know who he is
he looks like jimmy lin :D

tinarukter

sarNie Hatchling
He's thai but i tink he only sings in Korea
which is why i'm not too much of a fan of him
cuz why dun he sing in his own language..i know
international...but lookie at Golf+Mike ..though
dun know much about him..so i mite juz be rambling
well he didn't choose it. he was just founded by a korean music promoter person who got him to audition for JYP (a korean entertainment industry). and his grandma was into Rain at that time so she told him he should do it. he never thought of being a singer in the first place. but he just took the opportunity. it's not like he's not sticking to his roots he did sing a song called "We Become One" to promote Cornetto icecream. besides in one of his thai interviews he said he's trying to promote thai and get koreans into thai stuff like thai people are into korean stuff.

tinarukter

sarNie Hatchling
Maria Lynn Ehren goes to my school.
I met her in the nurse's place, she was so tall and skinny.
And pretty too LOL.
I think she looks better in real life, but she's really pretty here too.
i think she's really pretty. is she mixed? i decided to ask her that before saying "what is she mixed?" because i can't just assume right away lol

tinarukter

sarNie Hatchling
if they come to korean bowl, imma regret it soo bad cuz that means Wonder Girls are gonna be there too!!!! n i didnt buy a ticket yet, so now the seats suck, so imma be missing out.

you guys are lucky at least you can go while i live a billion light years away from hollywood T_T

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^I know...they just finished Idol Army...won't be able to see them each week...
But they are coming to California this upcoming month with JYP and the Wondergirls...

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
he looks like a little boy! haha
he doesn't look thai at all.. i wonder why hes more famous in korea than thailand, does he have an album?:)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^I guess in Korea, he's kind of exotic...and different...plus, he's really cute...a lot of people love him out there...strange...

2PM has an album, but with 3 songs...and they're working on a second album...

I loooove his voice...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. an album with 3 songs.. hehe..

hehe who wouldnt love nichkhun.. he's so kute n adorable.. ^_^