NICHOLAS TSE

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
earlier tonight while i was finding a good tv show, i spot on a mexican channel and they had Gen X Cop on....it was dubbed in mexican!!!!! i thought the voice that dubbed for them aren't bad......the voice that dubbed for nic was okay......it wasn't that bad.......i never thought mexican would dubbed asian movies..... :lol:

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL those Hispanic movies dubbed by Asian voices are funny too! ahaha whether the action and or the dubbing seems to be so dramatic :p

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
JaM said:
NICHOLAS TSE TING FUNG

Chinese Name (pinyin): Tse Ting Fung
English Name: Nicholas Tse
Date of Birth: August 29, 1980
Astrological sign: Virgo
Height: 5 ft 10 inches
Weight: 68 kg
Languages: Cantonese, Mandarin, English
Hobby: Music
Favorite Music: Sega Delice & Rock
Favorite Singer: Those singers who love music
Instruments: Guitar
Favorite Dance: Hip Hop
Favorite Movie: Seven type of Crimes
Favorite food: Milk and seafood
Favorite colors: black, white, silver
Favorite accessorites: Bracelets
Favorite sport: Swimming
Favorite pets: sea turtle, lizards
Favorite reading material: Music sheets
Favorite country: Switzerland
Most unforgettable event: Wandering around in Japan
Most detestable thing: Being misunderstood
Favorite thing: Not to be misunderstood
Goal: Improve myself in my music
Principle: To be responsible for the road you chose
FILMOGRAPHY

The Promise
A Journey West

Moving Targets
New Police Story
Jade Goddess of Mercy

The Medallion

Demi-Haunted
Tiramisu

My Schoolmate the Barbarian
Heroes In Love
Master Q 2001
Comic King

Time and Tide
Winner Takes All
Twelve Nights

The Mirror
Metade Fumaca
A Man Called Hero
Gen-X Cops
Street Angels
Lotus Lantern

Young and Dangerous: The Prequel

*credit: Nuts About Nic Tse with some editing done by me
[post="3778"][/post]​
Thanks for sharing the 411 on Nicholas! He is so hot! We share the same b-day! But different year. LOL...That is so cool! :D

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
Nicholas Tse Rejects Leehom's Song For Album, Nov 29, 2005

Nicholas Tse has the guts to reject a song written by Leehom! Nicholas claims "I blame it on our communication. Leehom was the first to submit a song however it wasn't used in the new album".

Nicholas Tse held his new album conference yesterday. Nicholas has changed his style and when Leehom wrote him a song which is a sad, rock love song, Nicholas had to reject the song.

Sony BMG's album promotion coordinator Hsu Yu Qin says "At the beginning Leehom wanted to write a rock, love song, however the song was not suitable. Leehom was also busy preparing his new album, so he didn't have the time to make adjustments"....

Credit: nictse forum

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
Charlene is so funny :lmao:

In 'A chinese Tall Story', Charlene and Nicholas had a scene which is shot on bed however that's nothing about sexual but funny!For the sake of this scene, Nicholas has to be half naked even the weather is so cold!

This scene is about the role which Charlene played had been admiring Tang Monk Tripitaka(Nicholas)but she don't has a chance to get near him.Untill one day, Nicholas is beaten up by villain in Fairytale village and was injured badly. Then Charlene brought him to a small cottage, and took off his shirt to put medicine on his wound.Charlene drooled when she sees Nicholas's nice figure and keep on touching his wound softly.Nicholas is scared and speechless by seeing what Charlene's such action.

Charlene said "When we are shooting this scene, I am so excited because i get to touch Nicholas, lots of people out there are dying to touch him." Asking her why she start touching from nicholas' chest, she replied "I learned from the movie 'Colour Blossom'!"She also added that "Nicholas chest is so smooth and there's not even a hair on it, it's like i am touching a soft tofu,haha"

Credit: crazytwinsfans [twins fans-tasy]

takkie

sarNie Egg
Charlene said "When we are shooting this scene, I am so excited because i get to touch Nicholas, lots of people out there are dying to touch him." <Yes! totally jealous

"Nicholas chest is so smooth and there's not even a hair on it, it's like i am touching a soft tofu,haha" < :lmao: that cute, soft tofu...lol...

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
Nicholas Tse Gets Chest Raided By 20 Girls, Tuesday November 29, 2005 Hong Kong

Last night Nicholas Tse was a guest star for Chan Gin Jau's show 《我愛黑澀會》. When Nic was teaching the pretty girls how speak Cantonese, he was 'greeted' with swears. Afterwards, he took off his jacket and exposed his chest. Because of that, Nic was 'raided' by 20 girls. Finally a girl used her hand and lightly caressed his chest. Then Nic said helplessly, "I'm very scared of being chest raided."

credit to asianfanatic

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
HAHAHAAHHA!!! That is hilarious!!! :loool: :loool: :loool:
poor nic...haha i would raid his chest too ;)

takkie

sarNie Egg
why was he 'greeted' with swears.?

Afterwards, he took off his jacket and exposed his chest. Because of that, Nic was 'raided' by 20 girls. Finally a girl used her hand and lightly caressed his chest. Then Nic said helplessly, "I'm very scared of being chest raided." < lol...his scrared awie poor him havein all us girls wantin him...but his too cute to not want

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
"The Promise" US release postponed

Dec. 9 -- The Weinstein Company has announced that the premiere of film the "The Promise" in the United States will be postponed to 2006.

The film is originally scheduled to hit the US cinemas on December 16th according to source from kaijushakedown.

The Promise was dropped from the Weinstein's slate of upcoming movies.

A total of 600,000 tickets for the premiere in Beijing, which is scheduled to open on Dec. 15th, were sold out in only one day. According to the distributor, the film already took in 3 million yuan at the box office two weeks ahead of the opening.

The tickets were also sold at the sky high price of 1880 Yuan for the official premiere ceremony of "The Promise", to take place at the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference Hall (CPPCC) in Beijing, according to the film's supervisor Huang Bin.

credit to xinhua english news
and loving nicolas tse