NICHOLAS TSE

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
I hate it when they do that, especially, when you are expecting to see it. Thanks for the updates Pepper, any more infos on the actual release date then?

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
2006!!!!???? When in 2006? I hope they don't mean Dec. 2006...

thanks for letting us know Pepper uht

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
awww man what is this movie about..it looks pretty tight...so there gonna have it open here in US theatres and shit? thats tight..im defiantly gonna be ther!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^lol you know i have a feeling that it is Nic..hahaha..at least that guy's sideburns looks like Nic's

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL surely does look like Nic...look at the sideburns anddddd the ponytail. Didnt he have that braidy look'n hairstyle? As for the slave, his hair looks like it was never tamed, well, maybe in some parts of the movie...I dont know

mychen

sarNie Egg
Pepper_UHT said:
some more pictures of The Promise...

i don't thin i should expose this picture, so i'm going to put in URL... :sweat:

is this nic or jang dong gun? hope it's not nic. :( from the back view it looks like nic. is it him?!
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c198/kar...thepromise3.gif

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c198/kar...-thepromise.gif
credit to asianfanatic
[post="56293"][/post]​
That's NOT Nic, it's the Japanese actor Hiroyuki Sanada. He's not great looking so what a waste for Cecilia to engage in such a sexual scene for the first time.

I wish it was Nic.

I saw the really long trailer. Hm, the graphics are nice but the storyline isn't as deep and passionate as I expected.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
mychen said:
That's NOT Nic, it's the Japanese actor Hiroyuki Sanada. He's not great looking so what a waste for Cecilia to engage in such a sexual scene for the first time.

I wish it was Nic.

I saw the really long trailer. Hm, the graphics are nice but the storyline isn't as deep and passionate as I expected.
[post="58355"][/post]​

-_- that's not nic then it's kool....i'm relief now... :lol: you wish it was NIC!!!!no way!!! :lol:

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
some old pictures before they start filming.......

from the magazine

jang dong gum looks weird in these pictures.....