Nikki's momentum UPDATE: Farewell Party of Jervy

nikki1786

LizQuen
my baby pictures....

i think this is the funniest pic that my mom took... :loool:

yup... i still have lots of baby pics with my album.... but i choose my favorite ones... ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen
dang. looks like a lot of fun, & the "fine arts" poster looks cool. ;)

baby pics. :spin:
lol... my friend did that FA poster :)

my mom mark the pics with how months i was that time... she said that she had free gym because i was too naughty, jolly, funny... and she said when i knew that the camera was on... i grinned right away before she says "cheese"... XD i got 3 albums of baby pics of mine... its like my mom career of being photographer when we were still little... i mean me... my elder bro and my younger bro... we're not quite big family... but if you add the relatives... damn... its countless XD

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
awwwww nikki i love baby pictures.
your super duper cute. you remind me of my neice. i'll have to show you a picture of her. if i can find one.

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol, guys... the date says its 1987.... lol... XD :loool: my mom did career being a photographer XD though she's not professionally.

noungning

Heartless
aw haha more pictures, u look the same! wowie. i have books of baby pics too... are u the first or only child? haha :p

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i have to see yours then... the opposite of me and your niece is that i grin a lot of my pics... im always being cheerful yeah... :D

lol... cute pala ako... XD nakaka-TAK-cute na kapag lumalaki... XD
:loool: sabi nga ng ate ko, cute daw ako nung baby ako pero ngayon...nakakatacute na din!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww nikki you were so adorable as a kid too!!!...

good idea i might post some kiddy pics of me too..i only have like a few when i was yay high...like maybe when i was 3-4 yrs old..the rest are just me in funky looking clothing..(that i dont even remember dressing myself in) LMAO

nikki1786

LizQuen
awww nikki you were so adorable as a kid too!!!...

good idea i might post some kiddy pics of me too..i only have like a few when i was yay high...like maybe when i was 3-4 yrs old..the rest are just me in funky looking clothing..(that i dont even remember dressing myself in) LMAO

lol. hey, ami... how are you? its been quite awhile... ;)

oh, yeah... i wanna see your baby pics... heheheheheee...

oh, well... honestly, i still have lot baby pics here or its like the record of my life when i grow...

i did wear a wonder woman costume on my b-day... i did have my ballet lessons when i was little, then my school activities and my birthday party when i celebrated when i was little from school to house and never forget the pizza house that my dad always brought us. that's how i grew up and my mom always bring her camera to take pictures of it. a lot of pictures here scattered and never get a chance to put in an album... because we cant even count if how many pictures already... -_-"

oh, well... i also of my high school pictures... but i was never active and all my pics in high school is not really cheerful like when i was little. but of course, college pictures... a new transformation of myself... being a wild and bubbly lady... XD funny but sarcastic...

nikki1786

LizQuen
okay, an update of mine...

this was the reason why i was gone for awhile. just add the dog show video with my friends when we did the greenlight song. then few days later, the show finally started...

this was after the show... we went to this new bar hopping place called "bakbak", but of course there were lot of compounds to hangout but we choose the "bakbak" place since there are lot of KEKE (gay term for cute guys). so we went to eat our dinner... after the show and after dinner... we'll go to BAKBAK.

jayce (punxtyle) and Junnie (i was kinda piss a lil... coz junnie was asking for my cigarettes and he said he wanted to try one. he's not a smoker but he's a WANNABE) -_-"

haggard and pissed... -_-"

oskie, nikki, sheila, jayce and junnie

nikki1786

LizQuen

finally, my partner just arrive... -_-" (imagine why she was late... she hook up with her new BF first...) dont get me wrong... she had big fight with her BF and she said she waste a lot of french fries to throw on his face...

gunner---> jayce...

nikki1786

LizQuen
the show...

yeah, i vote for this couple... go Angelie~! (but they didnt won as ICON of the year... but they won as ICON couple)

oskie and i... were teasing about this girl... LOL... i mean she really doesnt have the looks... but the way she walks and presented herself to the crowd... "no comment". oskie said "Ms. Gay 2008~!" :loool:

i dont understand... but i dont know why this girl won as photogenic... Angelie is more prettier than her... XD

the "Ms. Turismo" of Davao came to the show to present herself as well... LOL

nikki1786

LizQuen
yehey, the couple i wanted... JV and Angelie... ^_^

i like this couple too... but they were weird and this formal freaking dress segment... makes them lose their confidence.... (personally i love the guy, i think if he was partner with Angelie... they will look good together.)

this was my favorite gown... its revealing... Sheila made it and she won the competition.. getting tied with our friend Sarai.

no comment... -__-"

this girl who won the ICON... -__-" i guess she has lot of voters... as a freshmen student and the dress was made by Sarai.

nikki1786

LizQuen
backstage...

angelie, ruby (designer), dianne

angelie, dianne, gretchen and junnie(designer)

heeheehee JV and Angelie... (dont ask me if im fan... LOL)

Kean and Gretchen

forgot the name of the girl... and then IAN (love this guy, he's so cool when we went to BAKBAK after the show.)

jade and Kate who were the host of the show... ehem... ehem... DOG SHOW... lol

Ruben and Ms. Icon Marjorie... and our friend who devastated to herself as always... the DEVASTATED DIVA Sarai who design their dresses from sports, to elements (Water), and formal gown...