Noy's Wonder World

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Okayyyy!!!! Finally.... an update. LOL. I didn't take much pictures on Halloween as I thought I would :( I was too busy dancing! :D

----DELETED---

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Looks like you had lots of fun miss pimpstress Noy :lol:. My halloween sucked! I only went to dinner lol.
Awee Nai... no parties?! :( Just wait til you turn 21! then you'll probably go wild like me! HAHA. I kid. & Yesh I had lots of funn!

Halloween night was fun, but the club was packed with LOTS of asians... LOL & then the other club I went to on saturday night was packed with nothing but white people. :lol:

aw noy look like u had lots of fun! and i lob da title to dis thread lol
Awe thanks Diamend! I had lots of fun! I had my first shot of patron, had a couple of beers & a mixed drink & i was goodddd... haha.

Although I almost beat some dude's ass on saturday because he called me chinese. <_<

He was like "hey look at this chinese girl" I stopped dancing & said "who the fuck are you calling chinese?! I ain't chinese bitch!!"

I was gonna knock him out but then grabbed my friend & told him we need to go or else i'll get kicked out of the club or get arrested. haha.-- something I was trying to stay away from!

fun

Expired Sarnie
You were a gangsta for Halloween! I was Hannah Montana except that I am a zombie. At first I didn't think of doing anything for Halloween. I end up going trick or treating. LMAO I painted my face and then I was like hey I got a Hannah Montana wig and put it on. Everytime the door open I sing The Best of Both World and trust me my voice ain't pretty. I was rather a dead annoying Hannah Montana. I didn't any pic. I came home and went straight to bed still with paint. And it rain, we still continue trick or treating. Ahahahaha.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha Fun... Hannah Montana... :lol: My costume was a last minute thing, I didn't even buy a costume, I just bought a vest, some shorts, a tie & a hat & i was set! I didn't wanna spend 50 dollars on a costume i'mma wear just once! that's a waste of money.

Speaking of trick or treating, my little sister went trick or treating & let me remind you that she's like 5'4 maybe 5'5. Some of the people handing out candies denied my sister because she was "too old" :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
mexican word of the day for noy: JULY

july Noy july to me. ju told me ju wasnt going to drink but july july to me!
i see that patron! :loool:
ugh girl if only someone dressed up as krit...mmmm i'd be there with you hahahaha

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
oh my.. you look so gorgeous Noy... as always, your smile is so contagious. You look like nang'aek from a lakorn!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
mexican word of the day for noy: JULY

july Noy july to me. ju told me ju wasnt going to drink but july july to me!
i see that patron! :loool:
ugh girl if only someone dressed up as krit...mmmm i'd be there with you hahahaha
LMAO Moh! Me no lie! okay... that's a lie :lol: hanging out with my sister, you gotta drink something so I had no choice. :D Plus, my sis's friend bought me the patron so I couldn't tell him no! :rolleyes: That patron was mighty good... :drool: & mighty expensive!

Ohhh... if only there was someone dressed up as krit! ekkkk! I would so faint. lol. but there were lots of guys in dress shirts & all that good stuff... :drool: some where looking mighty fine tooo! LOL.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
mai tong goh hok na! p moh roo kwam jing laew julyer! :loool:
you guys should def join me for new years eve. i'm renting a party bus in sf woooo! i cant wait!
i'm bringing the patron someone bring the salt and limes please hahaha
i cant believe they denied her candy...that happened to me a few years ago but i was already 19? at the time so i guess it was ok hahaha poor girl i'll send her some candy.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
mai tong goh hok na! p moh roo kwam jing laew julyer! :loool:
you guys should def join me for new years eve. i'm renting a party bus in sf woooo! i cant wait!
i'm bringing the patron someone bring the salt and limes please hahaha
i cant believe they denied her candy...that happened to me a few years ago but i was already 19? at the time so i guess it was ok hahaha poor girl i'll send her some candy.
Ahh... planning new years already!? :lol: that sounds like funnn! too bad some of my friends aren't 21 yet! haha. I don't even know what i'm doing for new years yet.... last year's new year was whack! but now that i'm 21.... hey heyyyyy! parttyyyy! bring the patron & i'm good. okay okay. i'm not an alcoholic for those who think i am.

dang. :loool:
:D just in case people are like who's that asian chick. haha. No, some people mistake me & my sister for twins, I don't think we look anything alike...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Speaking of trick or treating, my little sister went trick or treating & let me remind you that she's like 5'4 maybe 5'5. Some of the people handing out candies denied my sister because she was "too old" :loool:
HAHAHA aw dat is so sad. how old's ur lil sister?

aw. poor lil' girl. she can have my candy. i don't even eat candy but went trick or treating just b/c. :lol: & i'm in my 20s. no one denied me candy but this 1 girl. when i told her i wanted something else when she handed me candy, she gave me a dirty/pissed off kind of look like she was going to smack me :ph34r: until i started digging in her candy dish to get the spider gummies i wanted. then she said "oh." some girls, man... some girls. :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha Fun... Hannah Montana... :lol: My costume was a last minute thing, I didn't even buy a costume, I just bought a vest, some shorts, a tie & a hat & i was set! I didn't wanna spend 50 dollars on a costume i'mma wear just once! that's a waste of money.

Surprisingly my cousin was not denied, he is like 5’7-5’8. His excuse, “I ain’t getting any younger” which is so true, we ain’t getting any younger. I was denied candy last year LMAO but that was probably one lonely White old maid. Ahahaha well I wasn’t really denied, but I left the door before she could even say no to me. There were a few big kids before me and my little cousins.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
looks like someone had a load of fun on halloween, cute costume...hahaha... only been to on broadway once or twice, n the drinks are a lil' pricey, so i wouldn't blame u for drinking a free drink :)