Noy's Wonder World

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahaha my lil brothers wore my baby clothes LOL my mama said dat it was easy to put dem in dressed cause it was easier to change diapers dat way LMAO
LOL. that's funny. My dad had me pose on a chair, hands in my pockets & one foot resting on the chair. man... i don't know what my dad was thinking of. people thought i was a boy too! :lmao:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol my mama's a hoot lol aw noy yea ur daddy probably won't like dat lol i call my brother a girl all da time and my mama's like stop calling him that. she gets so mad LOL he such a dumbass. he's very sao lol he walks around da house struttin his stuff. he thinks it's funny lol and it is haha it's hilarious lol he brought one of his friends over one night and was like where's mama? i was like she sleeping y? he goes cause i wanna introduce my boyfriend to her LOL he always playin around w/ my mama like dat LOL

XCappy

Mr. Char
WOW Noy, your teeth are really clean (I'm not the first one that saying this, I BET). That's hot :D. I'm always ready for a Heineken.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
WOW Noy, your teeth are really clean (I'm not the first one that saying this, I BET). That's hot :D. I'm always ready for a Heineken.
awe thanks Char. :D I like to keep my teeth white & clean. First impressions are always good. LOL.
Hi-five on the Heineken! Most of my friends don't like beer, they prefer the hard liquor. blah...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
OMG don't you just hate how the little ones turn out taller? Because I sure do LOL. My little sister, who's a year younger than yours is freaken taller than me too!!!! And now the youngest sister, she sure is catching up. GAWD, my parents gave me awful genes lol.

And as usual Noy, you're soooo gorgeous :D.

XCappy

Mr. Char
awe thanks Char. :D I like to keep my teeth white & clean. First impressions are always good. LOL.
Hi-five on the Heineken! Most of my friends don't like beer, they prefer the hard liquor. blah...
I do like hard ones too. The problem with beer is toilets-related :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
you're soo cute noy! :)
thank you Judy :D Are you gonna update your pictures soon?? Me wanna see :D

OMG don't you just hate how the little ones turn out taller? Because I sure do LOL. My little sister, who's a year younger than yours is freaken taller than me too!!!! And now the youngest sister, she sure is catching up. GAWD, my parents gave me awful genes lol.

And as usual Noy, you're soooo gorgeous :D.
Goodness yesh. in the 8th grade, my lil sister was barely 5 feet 1 & come the end of her freshmen year, she's the same height as me! Now she's taller than me... but it's okay. i'm not complaining. I got some meat on my bone, while that girl is skinny as a stick. LOL.

I do like hard ones too. The problem with beer is toilets-related :D
Ah... all kinds of alcohol makes me go to the bathroom. haha.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aww u and ur sister look so much alike.

my brother's fun to be around w/ but he's a dumbass lol oh my garsh our family look funny. da youngest is da biggest and da oldest is da smallest lol my youngest brother is da tallest and then comes da 2nd one and then comes me. da youngest one can step on me. he's da tallest and da widest LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aww u and ur sister look so much alike.

my brother's fun to be around w/ but he's a dumbass lol oh my garsh our family look funny. da youngest is da biggest and da oldest is da smallest lol my youngest brother is da tallest and then comes da 2nd one and then comes me. da youngest one can step on me. he's da tallest and da widest LOL
LOL. The youngest is always the tallest or so it usually is that way. one of my best guy friend is the youngest & he's also the tallest, 6 feet 7! he's a deng giant! I feel all small standing next to him. LOL.

My family is nothing but girls, except for my dad. LOL. Oh if you think me & my lil sister look alike in pictures, you should see us in person. Everybody always saying how much we look alike. I don't see it though. LOL.

What's so funny is whenever me & my older sister are seen in public, people always mistake us for twin. :lol: Just the other day, we were at walmart & this lady behind us was like "Are you twins?" Me & my sister look at each other, laugh & said "No, we're sister." & then the lady goes, "oh you gals look so much like twins" LOL.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL when i was in hs i had dis viet friend and we were together a lot so people thought we was sisters LOL

my gosh wussup w/ yah and walmart stories lol let me try to think of one. oh i went to fl a while ago and we went to a super walmart. my lord it's HUGE. nothin like i ever seen b4 lol it's like a regular walmart plus a big ass grocery store. they sell alligator meat dere

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL when i was in hs i had dis viet friend and we were together a lot so people thought we was sisters LOL

my gosh wussup w/ yah and walmart stories lol let me try to think of one. oh i went to fl a while ago and we went to a super walmart. my lord it's HUGE. nothin like i ever seen b4 lol it's like a regular walmart plus a big ass grocery store. they sell alligator meat dere
ahh super walmart, i probably won't step inside one. LOL. but maybe a super target :D
Alligator meat?! :blink: WOW. didn't think anyone ate it. haha.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
cute photos noy!...gosh im cracking up reading you guy's comments! yep, beer sure makes you go to the restroom more often than anything...that stuff cant stay in... :unsure:

i looked like a lil boy when i was young too..gosh i cant seemt to find those pics though..somewhere in the house!...when i find them i will show you guys how tom boyish i look...in pony tails and hands in my pants pocket..gosh and i was hecka dark as a kid....that or the lighting was very very bad!

hey noy we got something in common, my dad has all girls too...it could have been four girls..but my older sister died in asia when she was only 6 yrs old or something like that...she died around the same time as my guy cousin...they were like brother and sister always together and does everything together...so everyone told us...

gosh i dont like super walmart..goes there to buy one item but ends up walking around for atleast one hr in there..and always spends over $50 but seems like i got nothing out of it. <_< i like meeting new ppl but when theres too many i get sick of ppl (does that make any sense?)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Haha Super WalMarts suck! They're planning to make the one here into a Super WalMart and I'm like gosh WalMart will you ever stop expanding lol? Because honestly we don't need a super walmart in this small city, besides I'm sure most people won't mind driving the 7 miles to the closest Super WalMart, if they want to go there.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Thank you Ami :D & I'm sorry about your sister... the thought of losing a loved one scares me. I don't know how I would handle it. It'll be too much for me I think. Goodness, I'm so glad that there isn't a super walmart near my place! I would so boycott it. LOL.

Walmart is bad already! Super walmart = Devil. :lol: