Noy's Wonder World

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO im trying to imagine how they are stargazing in the basement!!!! :lol: :lol:

yea its not the trust thing..its the safety thing...out late..girls and all...driving back home..you know that type of stuff ...and yes..money is a big issue too..thats why im usually home..nothing is free..everything costs money! lol

wonder if noy is busy doing hw or out watching saipai look toong!?

also wonder if moh ever finish her story ...lmao im gonna go check it and if i dont see anything im gonna txt that chica...update!?!?!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oo i have no sisters :D i have 2 younger brothers. i used to call dem monkeys but now they're dogs lol da older one used to bitch ALL da time so i called him a lil biatch and whenever he goes bitchin at me i'm like stop barking at me lol da younger one is so damn STUBBORN. he's da youngest but act like like he don't have to listen to nobody
I wish I had a brother. LOL. My dad wanted a girl but got all girls. :lol: & makes matters worst, I'm the middle child <_< so i'm always stuck in the middle. my older sister/young sister don't really get along. I'm close to both my sisters. but with the youngest Shannon, it's a love/hate relationship. :lol:

lol diamend...i cant even imagine..since i only have older bros..two of them ...and both have families already so i never knew how it was ...between me and my 2nd older bro we are like 10 yrs apart...and then i have two younger sisters...the youngest being 25 yrs old...yea we are older but we are still kids to our parents...my dad doesnt say anything when we are out late...but golly when hes pissed...he brings up shiat from 10 yrs ago (no im not exaggerating..he does that..) my mom would say stuff all the time..but she doesnt do anything but complain that night or whatever..but its not like i do it often ...every once in a while i will go out..and half the time its with my lil sis...to the club or whatever...or just out of town with my cousins...which she wont say anything then cause we come back with stories to tell her lol...my mom has to know everything that goes on...shes nosy..i hate to say it but its true..you cant tell her a secret...next thing you know...shes telling everyone else in the family and even dials her sisters number in TX ...damn...so its best to kept secrets from her..*sometimes...

ahh spamming in noy's thread :mellow: *sorry missy!
Oooh Ami, I know how it is. Whenever i'm out with my older sister, my mama's always calling to check up on me. I'm like damn lady (I call her lady lol) stop checking up on me. LOL.

Don't worry Ami. You can spam all you want in here. :D no worries.

*lurks around for more pics.. but there seems to be none... so she goes back and continue to lurk in the darkness again.....*

:loool:
Awee Lome... sorry no pictures yet! this weekend I'll update kay!

lol my youngest brother always bring up da past and it's shiet dat i don't remember too. i have a horrible memory anyway so i can't remember a lot of things lol my mama don't say nothin if i come home late cause she trusts me but i don't go nowhere anymore cause i don't got money lol. my brother (da older one) when he go chill w/ his friends he come home in da middle of da night too but he and his friends are weird lol they don't do much but watch movies in somebody basement and stargaze haha

noy don't mind dat we spammin in here. she spam other places too lol
LOL. i've never heard of guys who stargaze, just girls. haha.

LMAO im trying to imagine how they are stargazing in the basement!!!! :lol: :lol:

yea its not the trust thing..its the safety thing...out late..girls and all...driving back home..you know that type of stuff ...and yes..money is a big issue too..thats why im usually home..nothing is free..everything costs money! lol

wonder if noy is busy doing hw or out watching saipai look toong!?

also wonder if moh ever finish her story ...lmao im gonna go check it and if i dont see anything im gonna txt that chica...update!?!?!
LOL. I just got done watching Epi 4 of Sapai Look Tong. haha. & now i'm studying for my philosophy finals. arrghh it sucks.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL opposite of you Noy, my parents both wanted boys but instead got more girls than boys. I have a crazy huge family. Surprisingly we all get along, but we definitely love picking on the youngest two brothers. They can be such annoying punks at times that I want to slap them silly :lol:. I'm definitely closest to my older sister since we're only a year apart so we do a lot of things together. The two younger sisters are close to each other, and the two youngest brothers have one another, so yeah we all have a pair haha.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for the authorization to spam in your thread noy! :p

i love coming to chat on sw...always find myself laughing 80% of the time! thanks for making me laugh girls!!! :D

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my LORD dats a lot but my daddy's from a family of 10 lol he's da 3rd one. 10 kids man dash crazy and u know back then people gave birth naturally w/o drugs AHH wait i dunno when they started comin up w/ epidural drug lol but i'm sure my grandma gave birth naturally lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
oh my LORD dats a lot but my daddy's from a family of 10 lol he's da 3rd one. 10 kids man dash crazy and u know back then people gave birth naturally w/o drugs AHH wait i dunno when they started comin up w/ epidural drug lol but i'm sure my grandma gave birth naturally lol
LOL I know there is a lot of us. WOW I can't imagine giving birth to ten kids or six or even one haha.

And Ami laughing is what I do best ^_^.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for the authorization to spam in your thread noy! :p

i love coming to chat on sw...always find myself laughing 80% of the time! thanks for making me laugh girls!!! :D
lol it is perdy fun comin here. i been a member ever since da forum started but haven't been active til real recently

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i know..and having to give birth to one is already a scary enough to think bout.

and i forgot what lakorn ohhh...its the payahk sao saab elee...where one of the dude...says he wants to open a company......a baby making company... :lol:

oh yea i noticed when you guys were members..and back then i guess it wasnt this active, was it?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Diamend's been a member longer than I have lol. I've only been here for two years and 6 months?

I'm going to post a pic of me and my little bro.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
boy am I late or wat? oyy Noy jah u look so
FABOLOUS :wub: different from tat picha
u whos me w/ u in ur yelwow dress ehehhe

it's okay if u have small boobs...we don't expect
much from asian gals...but u go them booties
so enjoy tat instead :D

oh last comment...i want short hair like urs..
my is getting long..almost to my shoulder now *sigh*

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
boy am I late or wat? oyy Noy jah u look so
FABOLOUS :wub: different from tat picha
u whos me w/ u in ur yelwow dress ehehhe

it's okay if u have small boobs...we don't expect
much from asian gals...but u go them booties
so enjoy tat instead :D

oh last comment...i want short hair like urs..
my is getting long..almost to my shoulder now *sigh*
thanks for the comments Kashie loveee. :wub: My high school pictures were so hideous. had the braces & wore some ugly glasses. LMAO. It's funny how 4 years can change a person's appearance. So when are you gonna show your pictures love??? Me wanna see! :D

Wow... so much spamming in my pic thread
I feel so loved. LOL.
Goodness 2 sisters is enough for me. I don't know how i'll do with a big family. I might just lose my mind & go

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i don't got no sisters but one of my brothers is like a sister LOL
LOL. OMG... speaking of brothers... I remember when I was young. My dad use to dress me up as a boy. <_< he wanted a boy so badly, but he got me, a girl. so he use to dress me up like a boy, even made me pose like boy! Plus, I had a boy haircut back then too... *shakes head* Man... it was embarrassing. *Turns red*

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha my lil brothers wore my baby clothes LOL my mama said dat it was easy to put dem in dressed cause it was easier to change diapers dat way LMAO