NTRY

Ana

sarNie Adult
Do u guys think they'll dub Kuan Kammathep and Plerng Prai? Well I think they'll dub Plerng Prai but what about KK? Since it's an evening and all.

Gosh! and I order lakorns from a webby and she haven't recieve my Money order yet. I just waste $56 for nothing <_< . Hopefully, she'll recieve it this week. But its been two weeks already. I'm kinda iffy that my $$ is gone :rolleyes: .

Ana

sarNie Adult
My store dun carry blue anymore. I hope nty dub it.

I just got my lakorns that I ordered. Yay!! So happy!!

Anything new this week? Win/Pinky?

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
It's weird Ja didn't get da nek voice but Joy R did. Wasn't da nek Ja?

Ana

sarNie Adult
Yay!! Win-Pinky!!

Yea, Ja was the n'ek. How stupid..lol..she didn't get the n'ek voice. But Chakrit got the p'ek voice right?

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
in ntry's website i see they have a boran lakorn dubbed by them, anyone knows the thai title of this boran lakorn? it's not "sung tong" but it has the little and cute nong gino in it.

in ntry's website i see they have a boran lakorn dubbed by them, anyone knows the thai title of this boran lakorn? it's not "sung tong" but it has the little and cute nong gino in it.

Are you talking about "Teup seunwa"? because if it's the case, the thai title is Tep Sung Warn. the translation thai-khmer is the same.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
does anyone know if "sapai look tong" was dubbed by Ntry? you know the one with janie, mart, vicky, ace and job n