NTRY

Merit

sarNie Adult
YAY!!!! I am so excited LOL..

Ok, quick question...I can't find this serie on NTRY website, I even type the title and nothing show up? Anybody can provide me with the link?

russe

sarNie Adult
YAY!!!! I am so excited LOL..

Ok, quick question...I can't find this serie on NTRY website, I even type the title and nothing show up? Anybody can provide me with the link?
here's the Link, but don't think they update the site yet.

Merit

sarNie Adult
here's the Link, but don't think they update the site yet.

Thanks...I went to their site already but so far they have not update anything. The last update was July 5th. LOL. What a way to run business huh> :D It's weird though, how other places have the copy but not the actual site.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
i went to the video store today and there was no kuan kammathep, the newest one out is Plerng Prai with araya/tye

yes, its out!

Does someone know where i can order this lakorn, please? because my mum bought the ntry version from someone and our two first episode don't work so well, that's why i need to buy again the first dvd. So bad that nrty doesn't update their website.

Ana

sarNie Adult
The one with Araya/Tye is guan Kammathep. They put the wrong cover for it..LOL..I checked already :p

I have guan kammathep in Blue DVD for sale. I bought it be4 ntry came out. Anyone wants it PM me :D

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
Do any of you guys know whether or not Ntry is going to dubbed "Wong Wian Hua Jai," Weir and Pinky new lakorn?

Babyt

sarNie Elites
i'm sorry, but its not meant to be rude or anything but why do u ask question about a lakorn that is still on air in thailand...i dont think anyone would know whether it will be dubbed or not...

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
Babyt: I thought someone in here might have some lead regarding to the question I asked. It really doesn't hurt to ask you know. In the past, voice over company dubbed lakorns that are currently still out on air. I thought Ntry might do same. I really don't watch Ntry so I don't know how they operate. Ciao!

peaches

sarNie Elites
unless you know the people who owns ntry then yeah you'll know which lakorn they're dubbing at the moment. they do dubb currently airing lakorns. like duh that's how they could release so fast right after the ending in thailand. i don't watch ntry so who cares!!

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the info, Peaches. Which dubbing company do you normally watch? I watched Mayura but it's been ages since they dubbed any lakorn. Screw them... I am willing to give Ntry a try cos they seem to be on top of everything when it comes to new releases. Hope they dubbed Wong Wian Hua Jai. For now I'll just stick with eng sub. :D

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
i wouldnt doubt that it..i love Ntry now more than any company..to me they are now better then Mayura eventho i was a mayura fan back then..i think they are dubbing it right now and when it end Ntry will have it ready to buy..like when i finish Wang Nam Kaern in thai the next few days Ntry had dubbed it and selling it at the stores i go to..so i do think they will be dubbing it and i can't wait for it..