num needs to stop being p'ek

mc2004

sarNie Hatchling
i still like num...yea he is getting older..he do looks tired...i think he should get more rest and do stuff one at a time for himself.......he still my preak duh.....

nolee

sarNie Adult
I think it's his hair. lol. He's one of my favorite actors but I do agree that he hasn't been looking good lately. I like his hair slick back and he needs to gain a lil more weight. But he's still a good actor though ;]

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
i understand that he has aged but there's more than that to his appearance. he just looks sickly, drugged out and unhealthy. other p'eks have aged like bee sawis but he looks good for his age. even chatchai looks better than num and he is in his 40s!
He look sick sometime that is because he IS sick. He's on medications, and sometime the medications side effect causes his face to looks bloated. So, nothing he can do or control. :D
As for Bee S. he had his face done... so yeah he look better than his ages. LOL :lol:
No comment on Chatchai. :loool:

sweetbabe

sarNie Egg
i don't think num look old, he still look young for his age. IF i didn't know who he is i would have thought that he is 27 year old. Even though num look tired and stuff but he look still look way better then some of those pra eak out there and when he don't look tired he look totally hot and cute. he just need to cut down on working so hard.

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
If Num can't be p'ek no more then those p'ek in thailand shouldn't be p'ek either. Num is one of best p'ek it not because i love him it because he can act. So, if you want him to stop then those p'ek need to stop too.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Num is still good. I like most of his lakorns... Only the ones with Ch3 though. Ones with Ch7 are boring. He needs to do some fitness and look a bit more jolly though. How old is P'Num anyway?

Yeah. Num looks pretty young and does need some rest. He looks really tired and sick, and there aren't many praeks who can match up to his acting skills at all. As for Chatchai, he is definitely REALLY talented. He can definitely act but looks much too old to be praek anymore.

And Bee Sawiss is good looking. He does really good as the villain in fah mee tawan, but I wouldn't mind seeing him as praek again. Although the only lakorn I've watched of his straight through with him as praek was the one with him and kob.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Num can still pass as pra'ek...juz need a lilo excersise...i dun tink pra'ek needs to be good looking all the time...as an actor..i believe the acting is more important i'll rather watch Num Sornram as a not very good looking pra'ek with great acting abilities than Stefan as a pra'ek who's good looking but is stiff with no emotion...sorrie Stefan fans..i like stefan too..but tat dude needs a lilo more acting in his system...

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
onahc, i understand you...just come here to know what is your feeling.

Anyway, still support P'Num 4ever!

Anyway, P'Num is much better than alot of new actors. lol

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
P'Num does not look old he just need to rest more and he will be okay. I agree with everyone who said he is better then some of the new actors. He is very talented and I hope he will keep acting for a LONG LONG LONG time!!!!!!!! I love P'Num and I will always support him FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
he looks like a tired druggy and his n'eks look better than him.
omg, im pissed...a true fan accepts him when he good or bad, he way better than most of the new comers. he could be 80 and still hawt, if you think he so drugged out looking then dont pay any attention to him, let me stop myself before i say something and offend someone

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I think if his acting still good and he is not ready to stop, he should still be a p'ek. There are many p'ek who are old but can't really act. hehe

yangcuiv

sarNie Egg
If P'num stop being p'ek, it will not only the loss of his fans but also the loss of the whole Thai TV industry .Many foreigner like me (I'm not Thai) just because love p'num then begin interested in thai lakorn . age is not an important thing for an excellent actor he still charming in his personality and shine in his role!!!!!!!!!! his act ability no doubt better than many other p'ek .

myyang

sarNie Juvenile
LOL, Num will always be one of my very favorite Thai actors... but I do agree that he is looking older now days...
same here, max. regardless of what others say, p'num will always remain as one of my fav. stars! just because a star gets old doesn't mean that we should stop being his fans and quit supporting him.

c'mon everyone, no one can stay young forever!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
He's alrite, it's just that he's getting old, but tell the truth i'd never interest in him, he's not my favorite pra'ek in thailand...p'mos is older than him, but p'mos didn't seem old like him...anyways not to be mean to p'num's fans out there, p'num is old now, he need to rest a while and then come back again......