Nunfon Got Married

sarN

sarNie Granny
calla said:
oh ok......so does that lakorn really good ? hehe...better go find this lakorn then.
[post="113016"][/post]​
i did upload it in March ..i guess u miss it lolzz...u can try requesting for it in the RF :wub: it good very good my #1 lakorn :wub:

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL...Sarn, I bet you sit and repeat the rape scene back and forth...knowing how your mind works...Buahahahaha! :lmao:

It's one of my favorite also...so many intimate scenes between the P and N'ek :wub:

Oooh, oooh and the intense, but cute bashing moments ^_^

sarN

sarNie Granny
omg wai wai wai wai wai how u know LOL>>>>> i even have to track dat scene when i watch it now hahhahahahahha

cecilia

Staff member
sarN said:
i did upload it in March ..i guess u miss it lolzz...u can try requesting for it in the RF  :wub: it good very good my #1 lakorn  :wub:
[post="113136"][/post]​

Wai Wai Noodles said:
LOL...Sarn, I bet you sit and repeat the rape scene back and forth...knowing how your mind works...Buahahahaha!  :lmao:

It's one of my favorite also...so many intimate scenes between the P and N'ek  :wub:

Oooh, oooh and the intense, but cute bashing moments  ^_^
[post="113139"][/post]​
:lmao: i was about to say that...knowing how sarn and the rest of us babies wanter think..:lol:..

sarn, one comment though...the rape scene is so DRAMATIC.. :lmao: johnny scare me in there..:lol:..but yet..when he's so calm and everything..he's decent too..

anywya..i didn't know that her sister is kwan..and omg..her real husband is her costar too..^^..sweet..

anyway congrates to her....didnt' she have a lakorn with poh too..the one where poh have twin brother...and she like have some kid with her childhood friend who lie to her when they get to the city..

feys

sarNie Hatchling
WOW! i'm surprised she hasn't got married yet until now? 30 something? that's cute!! i can't believe that! LOL thanks for sharing!

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
Congrats to her and her husband. No matter who they marry, as long as both are happy that's all it matters....

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
cecilia said:
:lmao: i was about to say that...knowing how sarn and the rest of us babies wanter think..:lol:..

sarn, one comment though...the rape scene is so DRAMATIC.. :lmao: johnny scare me in there..:lol:..but yet..when he's so calm and everything..he's decent too..
LOLOL...you know, it takes one to know one :p :p

Ohhh, I think Johnny is better when he's aggressive (brings out more excitement out of us as viewers) as oppose to his submissive roles :w000t:

sarN

sarNie Granny
yes it dramtic so is Sawan Bieng LOL>> ( my #2 favoirte lakorn ) >> notice the pattern :rolleyes: in Nung Fah Kub Satan i like the shirt ripping ok ... scar the hell out of me LOLLLL

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Hahahaha! Umm...the only scar I see is your trail of kinky thoughts =ppppp

LOL...going to feel sorry for your hubby on wedding night too

I'm going to be back on topic by asking...does anyone have the theme song to the lakorn with her and Tang?

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
aww that's so cute.. she was in L.A. awhile ago studying.. She's going to live in France that's something new...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
omg namfon marry already i think she match tong the guy from nai hoy tam min too jeezzzzzzz i heard her saying she got a b-friend when she came to this show p-mum jokemok ching rob ching roi show her hair was short that time and saying he not dara but its white person happy for her anyways miss her too

karuna

sarNie Egg
aww how cute they are together. congratulations to both of them. wishing them an everlasting happy marriage life together.

calla

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
i did upload it in March ..i guess u miss it lolzz...u can try requesting for it in the RF :wub: it good very good my #1 lakorn :wub:
[post="113136"][/post]​

oh...i missed it. :angry:
know what...i never heard of this lakorn before.....lolz.

calla

sarNie Adult
Susie said:
wait i'm so lost i thought this namfon is w/ stefan??
[post="132764"][/post]​
that's Numfon Kullanat......but we are talking about the other numfon. :D