OMG GOOFIE (Golf aka Pichaya Nitipaisalkul)

tinarukter

sarNie Hatchling
LOOK WHAT I FOUND. it wouldn't let me post the picture.. actually i don't know how in HERE because im usually use to the way they do it on myspace. but if anyone knows how to post a picture please tell me.

but hopefully this link works if you want to see it go here:
http://www.thairath.com/news.php?section=e...;content=85090f

But this is what I said to it:

Mmm.. look at them abs. lol jk he's toned and got some muscle but still a bit on the skinny and WHITE side. what do you guys think?!

nophankh

sarNie Adult

In thailand it's conscription time for the army for men who are 21 years of age.
I believe the army set up signing up post all around towns and cities where guys have to come, get their physical, and wait to see if they have to join the army.

They are given notifications. Red notification means you go to the army. If you're given a black notification, you don't have to serve in the army.

Doing this is mandatory. It's the law in Thailand just like South Korea.

More pics of GOLF topless

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart

In thailand it's conscription time for the army for men who are 21 years of age.
I believe the army set up signing up post all around towns and cities where guys have to come, get their physical, and wait to see if they have to join the army.

They are given notifications. Red notification means you go to the army. If you're given a black notification, you don't have to serve in the army.

Doing this is mandatory. It's the law in Thailand just like South Korea.

More pics of GOLF topless
yes num did it also (serve in the army)

ningnoy

sarNie Egg
why is your nose bleeding? i dont get it lol

I guess its just an expression, when u think someone is sexually attractive or w/e..lol..like in jdramas when the guy sees a pretty girl they get h**** and their nose starts bleeding, its hella funny

alex_kleo

sarNie Egg
ah...i've been so out of step with Golf-mike news. but i can't believe he's in college already. i don't knoow he's starting to llok like his older brother now... whoww... scary

tinarukter

sarNie Hatchling
same here. the only news bout celebs i get round here if from my mom cuz she can read thai and searches on their websites. but are you talking about mike? they DO look alike but if you were lookin at the pic posted on this subject thats not mike lol