Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
aymieluvsyu637 said:
Gun & Ben went on a talk show together. you can view it here (It should be the last video update) --> GunBenTalkShow I even summarize some key points for those who cannot understand :)
I don't understand Thai. What's this video about? Could you summarize it? Thanks.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
they are done filming. YAY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd7nVkYQzPU

a little teaser for next week epi's don't click if you don't wanna know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0A_zIvDr5M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBccqg3J2jI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwsfh6e_Ms4

my poor Gun finally recieved love from his mom. This must be the part he was talking about in the "Zapp One" show

sarNie Adult
gotta say prock's dad is a class act. some dude takes away his wife and kid and yet he still helps the dude find his daughter. not surprising his kid grew to be kind and compassionate.

feel sorry for the other folks. that pimp lady messed up the 2 siblings real good.how does someone look at herself in the mirror after doing that shit to kids?

cecilia

Staff member
^I have the exact thought too ... she's a bit mess up in the head to do that to them -- must be the money, as it has been a big player in this lakorn with everyone rejecting and pushing each other to get to the top due to money.

• aymieluvsyu637, I got teary too when she finally ask him if he's tired (from doing all these).  Like 72701 said, he really is one of a kind --- must have got it from his classy dad.

morningdawn

sarNie Hatchling
i really hope parnroong  realises soon what she has done to proke and show proke some love and affection not just treat him like an employee :cry:

sarNie Adult
I actually don't know why Panroong's not as affectionate with Prock like her other kids. If she were to be indifferent about any of the kids, I'd figure it would be Panthep since his dad ruined everything for her. Is it because Guer was poor? A poor dude is tons better than the guy who destroyed her family.

Some of the character actions here just don't make sense.

cecilia

Staff member
^I don't understand her too .. it sounds more logical to be indifferent toward Panthep but I understand her on the part that maybe she gave him a lot of choices/freedoms beside holding him accountable for everything .. perhaps, it's one reason why he's mostly neglected by her due to his independent state?

sarNie Adult
possibly. i'm also thinking that maybe it's also because he still keeps in touch with his dad more than what's portrayed in the lakorn. still doesn't make sense why panroong is micromanaging all her kids but 1. so the message we're getting from this lakorn is this lady can't raise kids. :scratchhead2:

if it's about karma and what better way to punish a person than who they love most -- their kids, then that's not taking into consideration that these kids are innocent. looking forward to the next eps to read your thoughts on Panwad. :beer:

cecilia

Staff member
I don't like her parenting style .. they're too restricted to their own bubbles. I understand that she did all these bad things during her younger years and maybe that's why she didn't want them to face it .. what i want her to know is that whatever happen to her does not apply to her children .. she's not helping them grow by confining them in her arm.  I know someone close to me who did this to her children and one of them end up killing himself when he felt he's a failure to his mother 'demanding' hope/dream.  Forgot to mention that i don't like her playing 'favoritism' among her children (maybe not to her). This whole 'favoritism' escalate all the animosity among them -- especially Parnthep to Prob when she slightly shift her attention toward Prob.  

As for Parnwaad .. I feel bad to see her in this mess.  I think that if Roong wasn't too strict then maybe things wouldn't lead to where she is at the moment; if and only if Roong try to understand her then maybe Parnwaad wouldn't be this rebellious (as if she has not heard it from her 'nai mae' remarks; she saw a reflection of herself). At this point, I'm mostly blame 10% toward Parnwaad for the poor choices and Roong 90% for not letting her guard down (should have listen to the un-gentleman advices from Thep).  

To be honest, just as much as Roong blame her mother for her loss/drive of affection .. I blame Roong for her poor choices; getting herself into all sort of mess from the start. What upset me the most is her stealing her very best friend's fiance/husband. It's not helping with her continuation to correct herself as a mother too .. it just make things worst with her demands (or commands like Parnwaad stated). This lead me to feel bad for Parnthep because of her hiding the 'real' truth of his swindler dad too.  I think if she told him earlier then perhaps he wont' be this bad, bad enough to gang up with his dad to tear her apart without doubt of Chuna's 'real' intention (to revenge Roong/Thep for going behind his bad to put him in jail).  

lovestar

sarNie Adult
It just seems this lakorn keeps drawing me in
I CRIED JUST WATCHING THAT TEASER OF ROONG ASKING PROK IF HES TIRED oh gosh...I'm insane
Its really really sad that Panwaad and Pakorn turned out how they did
Especially panwaad, who knew she'd love a guy that much, and pakorn too, geez they 'did it' quite quick and knowing that jannine is only 15 in real life, wow....
I just wish their family didnt turn out the way they did, because you could tell how close they were at the beginning and everything is falling apart
Although I know its roong's fault, I can really tell how much she loves her children but its on such a great extent she doesnt notice their own feelings and only cares about hers
Sighhhh

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Started the lakorn because I am interested in Gun and Ben pair and the whole storyline. I thought I would fast foward but Aom is such a good actress acting like a stupid manipulative but brainless b.tch ! The lakorm is addicting ! I am at episode 4 now

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
preetam said:
Started the lakorn because I am interested in Gun and Ben pair and the whole storyline. I thought I would fast foward but Aom is such a good actress acting like a stupid manipulative but brainless b.tch ! The lakorm is addicting ! I am at episode 4 now

Gun & Ben will definitely grow on you more. They are stinkin adorbs I tell you.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
72701 said:
so the message we're getting from this lakorn is this lady can't raise kids. :scratchhead2:

Really ? Seeing her behaviour now I am not surprised. She is such a miseducated fella ? oO

sarNie Adult
first off, 1 girl in high heels fighting 3 guys. :loool:

i think panroong has become a fairly good person. one thing that still irks me is that she's not even seeking Ya's forgiveness. Ya got her revenge and all, but one thing in the story is that Panroong never once thinks about having wronged her best friend who stood up for her.

i feel sorry for panwad. she would rather live the rest of her life in a glorified whorehouse than going back home and disgracing her family. how does her prostituting not get in the news? you'd think eventually someone notices who she is and sells the news to the tabloids. i hate the pimp lady. also damn the dude who raped panwad and proceeds to tell her she's leftover goods. DUDE, HOW DO YOU EVEN LIVE WITH YOURSELF TREATING ANOTHER HUMAN LIKE THAT? YOU SHOULD BE IN JAIL.

anyone feel like the bad guys are getting away with everything? the dude that was competing with Panroong's mom and eventually shut down her business. the pimp lady of course who's just gonna enslave more innocent girls. and now the dude who slept with Panthep's ex and is gonna expose him of murder. oh yeah, the lady he works for too.

since it was a fake signature that transferred the funds, couldn't panroong just get everything back? i guess it gets complicated, since her son did it. damn the bad guys thought this through.