lakornblog

sarNie Hatchling
Bieluvr said:
I just recently balled my eyes out finishing this lakorn and I loved how it ended. The thing with the clouds at the end was supposed to be a wrap-up to the title of the Lakorn. Banlung Mek. I thought the ending was great and loved it all. All the actors and actresses did really well with their parts considering they made us love, hate, envy, and pity them all along with the lakorn. :)

I know. These eyes aren't made for crying!! WHHHHYYYYYY did I watch this? :( Gimme Gun in a comedy <3 But seriously, the storyline(s) takes it away from the safe lakorns people watch... but OH MY GAWD!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I do not regret watching this lakorn at all. And since you all already said most of my thoughts, I'll just keep it at a minimum.
I truly think everyone did an exceptional job in their roles. Was not expecting the ending at all especially with March's death, oh gosh. It was so sudden.
Point & Cherreen's love story was so tragic -- it had me feeling heavy hearted so many times. Their chemistry was absolutely amazing. I ship them so much & I know they were siblings in the lakorn but they're not in reality so I'll continue shipping them, haha.

Overall, I found this lakorn to be very addicting and everyone's story was pretty interesting.
I didn't really care much for Gun & Ben's story... but I do think they look great together and I would love to see them pair up again with a better story.
Now that this lakorn is done, I feel like there's an emptiness in me haha. I'll truly miss seeing BLM and the amazing cast weekly.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
lakornblog said:

I know. These eyes aren't made for crying!! WHHHHYYYYYY did I watch this? :( Gimme Gun in a comedy <3 But seriously, the storyline(s) takes it away from the safe lakorns people watch... but OH MY GAWD!!
You probably watched it for Gun? LOL. Like I did. I watched for Gun and Mos, the two that I love most from the whole cast.

lakornblog

sarNie Hatchling
Bieluvr said:
You probably watched it for Gun? LOL. Like I did. I watched for Gun and Mos, the two that I love most from the whole cast.

I am pretty thankful the only drama Gun had was his girl was going to marry his brother. But if I was in the wife's shoes... with the whole family drama. OMG. and The wedding night? LOL I'm beginning to wonder if they even had a wedding night when he walked out of the room because of his family.... Also when his wife left him to stay with her momma. LOL

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
lakornblog said:

You can go back watching Look Pee Look Nong if you haven't seen it. It's a sitcom w/ Gun & Tono :)

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
Now that this lakorn is done, I feel like there's an emptiness in me haha. I'll truly miss seeing BLM and the amazing cast weekly.

LMAO. I'm like okay, what do I watch now? I'm watching a few other stories, but I feel like there's something missing not having BLM to look forward to.

Donnkky

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone,

I know this is an old thread but I just came across this lakorn. I can’t fully understand thai language and I can’t seem to find an English sub for this show.

could any kind souls lead me to one? Thank you in advance!