One Litre of Tears

bill

sarNie Egg
tonz so you can't really upload it in yousendit or filefront? Because I'm trying to download it from torrent but it's taking forever.... I really want to watch it. But thanks.

Hiatus

Super Momo
bill said:
tonz so you can't really upload it in yousendit or filefront? Because I'm trying to download it from torrent but it's taking forever.... I really want to watch it. But thanks.
[post="61270"][/post]​

im starting to upload the episode on filefront. it will be post inthe archive under my thread -,- but i just strated to that means only ep 1 will be upload today haha :lmao:

Hiatus

Super Momo
lol ok another post. ive just uploaded the 2 first ep if u wanna download in the archive. ^_^

i cant stop crying while watching this drama... because it really happened to a girl :(

bill

sarNie Egg
Hiatus said:
lol ok another post. ive just uploaded the 2 first ep if u wanna download in the archive. ^_^

i cant stop crying while watching this drama... because it really happened to a girl :(
[post="61508"][/post]​
Hiatus you are the best. THanks. This drama is so sad. It's only the beginning and I'm already :wavecry: . Very good looking cast of people too. Hehehee...

bill

sarNie Egg
Hiatus said:

[post="61508"][/post]​
Hiatus you are the best. THanks. This drama is so sad. It's only the beginning and I'm already :wavecry: . Very good looking cast of people too. Hehehee...

Oh by the way anyone got any picture of the Sawajiri Erika and Nishikido Ryou together? Loving these two together. Very cute couple.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
OMg i love this drama...it's soooo good....i cried so bad....i hate her younger sister......i can't wait either!!!

Hiatus

Super Momo
Chewy said:
OMg i love this drama...it's soooo good....i cried so bad....i hate her younger sister......i can't wait either!!!
[post="62027"][/post]​
lol I LOVE her younger sister believe me you'll eventually like her younger sister im just done watching the whole serie i cried 1 damn litre of tears or more im sure... i cried at every episodes like...

oh yeah i think ill upload more episodes tomorrow. ^_^ or on the 2nd.

its a really touching drama it moved to my #1 jdrama. man the msg... in this drama is so strong :wavecry: i'd like to read her diary though... but i dont understand japanese :( hahaha ill go learn japanese just for that!

did I say I LOVE ADORE THIS DRAMA??!?!!?!?!?! i love the themesong only human.. it's so wahhh reminds me i have to watch crying out love in the centre of the world (tv serie)... to compare it...

Erika is such a good actress i thought she kinda ressemble to kyoko fukada though and her sister too is a great actress if you dislike her it prooves that she's great.. and if you ended up loving her she's an AWESOME actress :) ok i can go on and on but this is really my fav drama now... lol hahaha misa can be #2 now. :lmao:

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^thanks Hiatus! Though I already watched ep. 3 but I did dl ep 1 and 2 from you. :lol:

I just started watching this series yesterday (just finished ep 5), and it's soooo goood!!! That guy is so effing hottt! The doctor too! lol but yeah, the story is really sad, i already had tears streaming down my face watching those first 5 episodes. Anyone have ep 6, 7, 10, and 11 english hardsubbed and willing to upload?

Hiatus

Super Momo
JaM said:
^thanks Hiatus! Though I already watched ep. 3 but I did dl ep 1 and 2 from you. :lol:

I just started watching this series yesterday (just finished ep 5), and it's soooo goood!!! That guy is so effing hottt! The doctor too! lol but yeah, the story is really sad, i already had tears streaming down my face watching those first 5 episodes. Anyone have ep 6, 7, 10, and 11 english hardsubbed and willing to upload?
[post="62789"][/post]​

lol I have it but its gonna take some time before i upload it hahaha... im still at 3... LOL

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^lol, alright i guess i'll have to be patient and wait..otherwise bt would be my next option but with probably barely anyone seeding it, by the time you get them up, i probably won't be even done with them. :lol:

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Hiatus said:
lol I LOVE her younger sister believe me you'll eventually like her younger sister im just done watching the whole serie i cried 1 damn litre of tears or more im sure... i cried at every episodes like...

oh yeah i think ill upload more episodes tomorrow. ^_^ or on the 2nd.

its a really touching drama it moved to my #1 jdrama. man the msg... in this drama is so strong :wavecry: i'd like to read her diary though... but i dont understand japanese :( hahaha ill go learn japanese just for that!

did I say I LOVE ADORE THIS DRAMA??!?!!?!?!?! i love the themesong only human.. it's so wahhh reminds me i have to watch crying out love in the centre of the world (tv serie)... to compare it...

Erika is such a good actress i thought she kinda ressemble to kyoko fukada though and her sister too is a great actress if you dislike her it prooves that she's great.. and if you ended up loving her she's an AWESOME actress :) ok i can go on and on but this is really my fav drama now... lol hahaha misa can be #2 now. :lmao:
[post="62028"][/post]​

HAHAH you're right....she's good at her role that's why i hate her...HAHAH oh i can't wait to see this drama..do you know where i could buy this drama with sub-titled....i would love to add this to my collection....thanks for sharing

Hiatus

Super Momo
Chewy said:
HAHAH you're right....she's good at her role that's why i hate her...HAHAH oh i can't wait to see this drama..do you know where i could buy this drama with sub-titled....i would love to add this to my collection....thanks for sharing
[post="63154"][/post]​
I doubt japanese tv are subbed, movies yes but japanese tv series you wouldhave to buy it from malaysia or something like that... I dont know where though...

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Oh i have to buy from Malaysia? really...? i really want this series....thanks Hiatus for helping...

Hiatus

Super Momo
Chewy said:
Oh i have to buy from Malaysia? really...? i really want this series....thanks Hiatus for helping...
[post="63442"][/post]​

well in malaysia they sub a lot of tv serie that are originally not subbed you can try and see on ebay some people sell them on ebay. good luck!

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Hiatus said:
well in malaysia they sub a lot of tv serie that are originally not subbed you can try and see on ebay some people sell them on ebay. good luck!
[post="63537"][/post]​
:lmao: i already check ebay HAAHHa but i'll keep trying...thank you again........i feel do bad for her....she did a great job....i love it...i can't wait to see more... ^_^