One Litre of Tears

pecco

sarNie Juvenile
can someone reupload eps 6 and up please...i came too late...the links are expired :unsure:

Hiatus

Super Momo
wah wah sorry sorry i guess ill upload more tomorrow like ep 8 ... till 11... probably one per day lol im soo argh T_T" tired ^_^

pecco

sarNie Juvenile
Can somebody please reupload 1 litre of tears starting from episode 9 and the rest plrease... i cant wait to see the rest of the series "i love this" please reupload :w000t:
Thank you..

Hiatus

Super Momo
kying89 said:
hiatus,
how come the file takes me forever to download it???
like 29 hours, for God's sake!!~
hehehe
[post="66384"][/post]​
it does take me forveer to upload it too.... lol ask filefront... hahaha it can take me up to 8 hrs to upload a 350mb files sometimes and if im uclucky like these past days.. it will stop in the middle of it T_T and i will have to reupload it again -_-

bill

sarNie Egg
Hiatus said:
it does take me forveer to upload it too.... lol ask filefront... hahaha it can take me up to 8 hrs to upload a 350mb files sometimes and if im uclucky like these past days.. it will stop in the middle of it T_T and i will have to reupload it again -_-
[post="66427"][/post]​
what? It only take me like two hours to download it.

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
bill said:
what? It only take me like two hours to download it.
[post="66643"][/post]​
seriously,
shiet, hehehe how comeit takes me so damn long..i've been trying couple times but it's still long so i gave up..hehehe
but i'll try again

Hiatus

Super Momo
hmpf im giving up uploading today still stops the upload in the middle of the process pisses me off grr

onestupidguy

もちつけバカピンク..
ppl should start learning how to use torrents.. uploading this kinda of stuff is too long. I think its even faster if u download by bit torrent urself. Anyway.. i wish i could help.. but i have the RAW version of this drama. And i download the high quality version.. one file is like 900mb-1000mb. I know i love the drama.. i'm even reading the novel/book right now. Its much sadder the book.. so many sad quote.. i dunno how long i can hold the tears.. :wavecry:

Hiatus

Super Momo
onestupidguy said:
ppl should start learning how to use torrents.. uploading this kinda of stuff is too long. I think its even faster if u download by bit torrent urself. Anyway.. i wish i could help.. but i have the RAW version of this drama. And i download the high quality version.. one file is like 900mb-1000mb. I know i love the drama.. i'm even reading the novel/book right now. Its much sadder the book.. so many sad quote.. i dunno how long i can hold the tears.. :wavecry:
[post="66969"][/post]​
lol thought so torrents are way faster or at least learn to use clubbox.. lol oh well can't help it... I thought the book would be sadder than the drama.. lol poopie Jeff is crying haha i wanna read it too but i can't read japanese hahaa