One night a week :: Aum/Aff

sarN

sarNie Granny
All through the night Soriya couldn't sleep . She kept tossing and turning till finally she move to a sitting position . She scramble her hair to a pile of nest "What im goin do !!! Ah!!!" . She want to help her parent but the thought of being in the same room with that man make her shiver . Soriya is not the type of girl that sleep around with men . Yes, she a party girl but not wild and out of control she know her limited . She love having fun and attention from guy cause it boost up her ego in the beauty department but she doesn't lead men on . It not her false that those men want to buy her expensive gift and it only fair she thank them by going to lunch or a movie with them but that doesn't mean she a bad person ? So , it can't be karma , right ? Shes sigh and fall back into the mattress "Why did I knee him that day ! I should of jam a folk up his nut and dig it out !!" she close her eye in tear.

The next morning Soriya put on a sunglasses and went to Mew' house to discuss the situation. She told her friend everything and up to the part she agreed to Harit's term of condition .

"You got to help me . I don't know what to do ? I never been with any guy before .." Soriya reach for the glass of orange juice and drink it all in one swallow .

"Maybe he just teasing you ?"? said Mew

"No, he serious. Guy like him will grab any chance to be with a pretty girl like me. I can see it in his eye. " Soriya reaches for Mew' s beverage and drink it away "God, I wish this is alcohol !"

"you really that confidence in your self ? I suppose so. He prolly got the HOT for you" Mew laugh.

"it not funnie . Im so stress out that I couldn't sleep last night and there circle under my eye " Soriya remove the sunglass and pointed to the area .

"you sure it lack of sleep ? Not because you were crying your eye out last night"Mew take a closer examination and draw back her head . It comfirm.

"Me cry ? Ha !....just a little"? Soriya push the sunglass back and sigh "Mew, what im goin do. How can I face anyone if they found out im sleeping with Harit to get a loan. My reputation will be ruin if anyone found out but I can't be selfish and abandon my parent" she started to sniff.

"Just imagine if the scandal leak out .......Soriaya Worpaubon rich .. sexy ...the object of every man desire the most popular hi-so girl in Thailand ....but behind the pretty face she live a double life... as a secret lover .....a 50million mistress...of Harit Tutorson"? said Mew

"OMG. Shut up girl !! No !!"? Soriya shake her head from the vision of her being expose to the public .

"....the worst scenario....what if you get pregnant !!! You seen what happen in lakorn ...it always the first time around "? Mew widen her eye at the thought

"AH! Shut up Mew !! You not helping me" Soriya cries

"..ok, seriously . Just force him to marry you . Your reputation will be save and you don't have to pay back the money . Then ..maybe a couple month down the road divorce him . He does have a bad boi reputation people will understand" said Mew

"Marry him ? No way ! Thank for the advice . I feel worst then before now" Soriya give a weak smile and left the house...

Soriya try to cheer herself up by going to the amusement park. She rode all the roller coaster but she couldn't feel the excitement or the thrill . While everyone was screaming their little head off she just sit there feeling the wind slapping her hair in her face . When the ride came to a stop everyone got off while she sit there like a statue with lopside hair . The employee had to carry her out the seat to make room for the little children . She finally snap out and ask the worker to let her go . She left the fun park and went to the mall and walk around for hours. She took booth picture and all came out with the same expression . What happen to the goofy and face making picture she love to take and her hair .... it a mess ! Must be from the ride she remember . She went to teh restroom and comb it. All the sudden she feel sad again . This isn't helping .She went home

It was around 11pm till she got home .Ma open the gate and let the car drove in . Soriya drag her body slowly across the living room . She was never this sad before . What happen to the fun and cheerful spoil rich girl she use to be ?? This is like a night mare coming true !! Ma was following behind her and saw the depressing look on Soriya 's face and she was worry “Miss ? What the matter ??Are you feeling ok ? You want something to eat ?"I'm just stress about school . Thank but im not hugury"? she walk toward the sofa and noodle herself down . She toss her purse to the side and stare into the empty tv screen .Ma was confuse . What school? She finishes college 2 years . She yawn and goes back to bed.

Soriaya look down at her watch. It getting close . O'God even the clock is at his side !!Suddenly the cellar phone ring. Maybe it that Jerk? Perhaps he want to call it off . Her face lift and reaches in the purse and answer

"Hello ?"

"Soriaya !! This Mew !! Where u at ?"

"Home"

"What ? Shouldn't u be at Harit 's house"

"Mew! Who side you on !" Soriya close the phone. She right . There no time left. She always imagine her first time will be on her wedding night but this is scandalous ! She grab her purse and pull the car key out "Be strong Soriya !!! You doing this for your parent that love you with all their heart" she told herself .

She drove to Harit 's house . She was just a few feet from the main gate. She couldn't move her feet to step on the gas . She can't!!! The car behind her honk and continue to honk for Soriya to speed it up . She even heard a guy voice cursing at her for goin at a spend of a turtle . She grow irritated . Why won't the fool just drive around her then !!! At the end she lost to the annoying honking sound and drive all the way to Harit house and the gate open . She enter....

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
sarn...I swear i've read this before....like maybe more than 8 years ago????.....from way back in my younger years...Did you ever post this somewhere else...It's making me go crazy :wacko: ...Turning into one of those "I know I've read/heard this somewhere before" lmao :loool: :arrg:
But I'm still loving every bit of it!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
it possible cuz i post it at kobkorner but this one i have to revise it . cuz back den i be writing crazy stuff lots of bad grammer..i was young haha

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:loool: :loool: OMG SARN...It was on kobkorner!...woooouuuu that was waaaaay long ago. lmao ok ok I feel better knowing this now. LMAO cant wait to re-read the rest! :yahoo:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
i like it cuz they looking back at us lmao.
Yes, they are looking at us, huh? Sweet! JLR Fever rising again. Or is it ATeam Fever?

sarN

sarNie Granny
Soriay swing the car door open and step out. Coming here is like death sentence from the prosecution stand . She hesitates to move. In her mind she want to run back in that car and drove off but another part of her feel guilt. She expect Harit to be around here some where.

It was dark only the fountain light was visible and shine it light a bit on the grass . She heard noises coming from the front lawn. She approaches the voices and saw Harit being fought over by 3 girls .It was Te , Sai and Nee ... the three Stooges . They were screaming, cursing, pushing and kicking each other and Harit was caught bwt the fight . What are these girls doing here in the middle of the night? Soriya gasp ! Is he going take all 3 of them including her ? "He a sex manic !" she cover mouth for the sudden out burst of the word 'sex' . She stand quietly to the side and observe the scene .

Harit was docking hand and leg as the girls battle each other out. All three of them came to his house since this morning and refuse to leave. When he return from work one of his servant told him the three girl been breaking thing in house and his parent have warn them but they wouldn't listen and demand to see Harit . It was late at night and he doesn't want to disturb his parent rest so he asks the girls to come outside and talk thing out but they weren't as easy convince. Harit told all the girls to stop following him . He doesn't want to continue any kind of relationship with none of them. It turn out the girls blame one another for the reason Harit wouldn't see them anymore. Are they stubborn are they dumb? Harit's parent was observing the scene from their window but the distance was to far to make out who is who but to the look of it their son going have a long night.

There was slap mark on the girls faces and dark circle around their eye . Sai was hit hard by Nee and Te because of her constant name calling of P'Harit. Their hair was yank and pull into a pile of bird nest . The lipstick they wore was smear from side to side . The girl even fought on the ground and got on each other slapping and hair pulling . Their cloths were shred and their nail was broken. Harit try to break them up but they push him to the side as if he the prize and the winner take all . Harit signal the guard and several muscle men came to the scene . Each man grab a hold of one of the girl and drag them off the lawn. The girls cries out in protest until their voice die out from the distance . Harit rub his chest and wipe the sweat off his forehead . It hard living life as a playboy , he thought . He look down at his watch. "She late. It probable for the best that she miss the cat fight" he lift his head up and there stood Soriya with her hand cross and eye beaming him .She came after all.

"Baby, u late"

"I was early enough to witness the battle of the hens and han"

"What can I say . Im one sexy boi . Girls can't get enough of me, isn't that right baby"

"Stop calling me baby . It give me the chill"

"First time? Relax. I'll take it slow the first ride"? he give a devious smile

"Shut up ! You want a slap"

"Save your strength for the real ride"

"I hate you so much"

"Carefully baby. I might win your heart after tonight"

"... you might win my body but not my heart"

"cool with me . I'll take the body then"? he reach for her hand and drag her along side of him . "come with me , I'll take you to the back to my private house" he turn to her and wink . Soriya's heart just stop . She was nervous and scar at the same time . What if she was right . He a sex manic !!

He was squeezing her hand to tight as if he afraid she goin run . As they were walking thur the dark garden she was cursing under her breath . Harit can hear the mumbling sound from behind him

"Baby , save the name calling once we in bed"

"Pervert ! You manic ! Can u make another deal ? I'll do anything beside this ?"

"You say I can't have your heart and there nothing else I want beside your body. Don't worry . It be fun . You might get addicted"? he tease

"Shut up ! Jerk !"

"Stop your whinnying. I promise. I'll be gentle"? he chuckle . She scream .

They reach their destination. He open the door and push her in . He close the door behind him and lock it. She turn to him and step backward . The room was dark until Harit reaches for the switch and turn it on . The place was like one big room with sofa , bed, tv , bar stand and there was several huge picture of him on the wall . In all the picture he was shirtless and flexing his muscle . Most girl will think it a sexy hot picture of him but to Soriya it was sex manic written all over his face. He walk toward the middle of the room where the bed laid and drop his body on it . "Come here baby" he pat the empty side of the mistress.

chenling

sarNie Adult
damnit sarn you were just getting to the best part lol.....man he's a cocky S-O-B isn't he....MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Dang he is a jerk but hot too i'm with chenada MORE!!!!!!!!!! this is the good stuff LMAO

cecilia

Staff member
muahaha. now i remember this fic. i read it too .. i even have a copy of it in my binder somewhere. :loool: .. i thought it was more from STARDRAMA? hm .. but ok, i'm at kobkorner as well so it could be either one. it feel good to read it again with SORIYA AND HARITH'S name in place. keep it coming. if i'm bored, i will search for that in my binder of fanfiction .. i remember reading this REALLY good one of WILLY and JANIE. with the scar face p'ek too. it was a revenge drama. there was a r scene or maybe willing scenes but aside from that. it was good.

even thought i kindda of recall this fic, it still is exciting to sit here and re-read it again. reading soriya and harith is better than some unknown rich guy out there :p .. keep it coming :wub: .. can't believe the writer is sarN. :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Soriya was restless to move .Is he serious about this ? How can he just randomly sleep with a girl he hardly know . She only offend him a couple time but his punishment is to harsh . “Can we talk this over ? Please ? I'm sorry for the thing I say and do to you ..ok ? I can't force myself to do this ...one night a week ...� her voice became low Harit rub his chin and eye her up and down . He can tell she is nervous .Probable her first time . He should be a shame of himself taking advantage of her situation but look at her . Her long curly hair bouncing off her shoulder and her lip look delicious...strawberries ..his mind wonder off..down her neck line and lower....

Soriya grow tense at the way Harit was looking at her . Her woman intuition is telling her the guy is having perverted thought about her . She can't help it that she HOT. She know he want her and it not because he want to teach her lesson or try to get even with her for offending him . He just flat out want her. She not stupid and right now she want to slap him

"I know you want to slap me"? he interrupt her thought . He unbutton his shirt and complete remove it . His chest was rip . He look strong and muscular.

Soriay quickly close her eye "I don't want to see you"

"Im not closing the light if that what you want . 50Million . I have to see the stuff ..."? he jump off the bed and came toward her . Soriay have her eye close so she didn't see him coming . He reach for both her hand that was covering the eye and pull it part . "baby , look at me . Feel this" he took both of her hand and spread it on his stone chest .

She felt her heart just stop . She blush wildly and lower her eye . She never touch a man this intimate before . She felt his body heat . He was burning but not as hot as her cheek right now . “baby , you blushing “ he smile and she caught his eye and she gasp as he pull her close to him .

"I ...I can't breath. I change my mind . I want to leave right now"? she try push against his chest to break free but he was to strong and lock her in so tight

" ...to late. Once you burn a man the fire start.."? he pick her up with no effort at all . She try to wriggle herself but she couldn't ! He drop her on the mattress and she quickly move to a side and he jump in with her .

"wait wait ...let let ..go thru our deal again"? she stammer

"what is it now . Can we talk about it in the morning .."? he try to kiss her but she move and he miss

" ...after tonight you no longer can sleep with other girls ... remember our deal.." she want to remind him about their arrangement and perhaps the idea of he can't see any other girl he might decide to let Soriya go .

"...you know baby . It not fair . How come I can't "? he protest

"...u already agreed with me . Don't back up on your words"? she pray he disagreed .

"....what if I say no ? What will you do ..." he search her face . ...she soo HOT

"...then let me go .." Soriay scoop back a little

"..no I can't . I need a woman . Now "? Harti move a little closer . His eye was lost in her.

" ..then forget it ! Im not agreeing to your one night a week too then .." she quickly move away about to get off the bed but he pull her back

" ..Fine !"? said Harit. At this point with the fire burning inside he do anything . Does she know whatever she want she get ?

" ...I want you to swear it ..."? she demand .

" ...what ? Swear ? Why ? You can take my word for it " he scratch his head . Swear ? Is she part chinese ?

" .. I dont trust you !" she shouted

"..Fine! I swear from this night on I will sleep with no other woman beside Soriya and if I do . She will be free and she doesn't have to pay back the money I loan her"? he try to kiss her but she push him away "now what ?...wait a min you have to swear too! To make it fair" he smile

"...I..I swear from this night on I will sleep with no other man beside Harit and if I do . I will be his forever and I must pay back all his money plus he get to sleep with other girls" after that been said she know it over . There no turning back now . She a fool . Damn it.

sarN

sarNie Granny
muahaha. now i remember this fic. i read it too .. i even have a copy of it in my binder somewhere. :loool: .. i thought it was more from STARDRAMA? hm .. but ok, i'm at kobkorner as well so it could be either one. it feel good to read it again with SORIYA AND HARITH'S name in place. keep it coming. if i'm bored, i will search for that in my binder of fanfiction .. i remember reading this REALLY good one of WILLY and JANIE. with the scar face p'ek too. it was a revenge drama. there was a r scene or maybe willing scenes but aside from that. it was good.

even thought i kindda of recall this fic, it still is exciting to sit here and re-read it again. reading soriya and harith is better than some unknown rich guy out there :p .. keep it coming :wub: .. can't believe the writer is sarN. :wub:

i revise "one night..." i put scene and delete scene ..so it won't be the same but the plot is . it was a toddler writing so i do lots of editing with dis one unlike ' from the heart '

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Girl, you left off at another good part.

this is to funny...they are too funny. haha

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Ahhhhhh sarN come back here right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If Chen was online she would say the same thing...I'm speaking for both of us :lol:

Okay...calm now...do update when you can but like I said before I'm waiting (but not patiently!) :loool: j/k j/k

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
post it please...i have to print it so i can catch up tonight if not by this weekend. lol

the more details the better. cant wait! :wub: :ph34r:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao i have to picture the scene to put in detail . my fiction is Disneyland :lol:

LMAO ~ Sarn, i saw you in the thread so i refresh ten x to see you had posted the next chapter...

youre killing me! :p

save the disneyland for later...we want some sarnieworld right now! :p
pretty soon we're gonna need to go into a fic addict rehab center! :unsure: