One night a week :: Aum/Aff

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
When will she learn she can't run from him

lol, i like that line! :p

aw, love how he gave her smacking loud kisses! that was cute for all the animal he is! haha, so hot! gosh, she doesn't protest too, no wonder he can't get enough of her! STRAWBERRIES, lol!
Harit's so smart, i don't think i would have figured out it was a trick THAT fast, hahah! :lol:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
that Harit! he better find a way to get in the house cuz his wife is MAD at him!

^_^ gosh, i feel so sorry for him! he was trying to do a good thing with the sperm bank thing lol, but they 3 stooges still found a way...poking holes, seriously?? damn! so desperate!

sulad

sarNie Adult
Aww! Finally I'm caught up and now I'm really addicted to it.
Please. Please. Please do update soon.
Or I'll become really unpaitent.
Totally LOVE the story. :dude:
Also so addicting.
Thank you for the update and please update soon.
:D

pze

sarNie Adult
ahhhh......cant wait for the next update.....miss reading them together....theres always something interesting or something to laugh...especially it smells like strawberries....lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
Harit waited inside the car till middle night . He going crazy. He miss Soriya so much this past couple weeks . He never felt like this before with anyone . He miss her strawberry scent . Her slaps across his face .He miss touching her.

Harit step out the car and walk toward the house . Luckily there moonlight it was enough for him to see his way as he climb over the gate and jump down. He run to a near by tree and hide himself as he scan the area for any sign of security guards. He make his way to the back yard . Once he found Soriya's room he look around for the ladder and behind the bushes .None. She probable had it put away . He had no choice but to look around for some rock and throw it on the balcony . After several attempt he try calling for her "Soriya ! Soriya !! Soryia !!"? Is she deaf ? He look around for some more rock or stick .

Inside the room , Soriya wasn't a sleep yet and she heard the thudding of the rock and she heard Harit calling her name but she refuse to answer him . The fool! She hate him . What he doing here in the middle of the night anyway . He should go back to his 3 hens and his babies egg !! See if she care ! She hope the guard see him and better yet she wish he get strike by lighting and die !!

He try climbing the tree but there was no lower branch he can cling too . Even the tree is against him. Out of desperation he kick the tree and hurt his foot . Harit was jumping on one foot and holding his scream. Ouch.Ouch. He try calling Soriya again and finally he heard the glass door slide . He smile . Suddenly he was hit with a book , pillow , shoe and more shoe . Soriya was firing down on him with anything she can grab a hold of . She hate him . Jerk! Why he came for ! Gone for 2 week without a call not even a messenger pigeon !

"Soriya baby !! Let me in"? Harit was docking and moving from the flying object. Girl gone wild !

"shut up! Go away ! Die ! Go back to your girls !"? Soriya run in the room and came back with a pile of clothes and throw it down

"baby ..i miss you ..let me in ..people going hear us"Harit was dump on the head with clothes.....it smell so good ...like strawberry . He remove the clothes from his face and catch a bra .It the same red one ...the strawberry one. He inhale the scent of it and close his eye . He miss her.

Soriya observe from up above and jaw drop"You sex manic !!!!"she found a bat on the floor and throw it . Bull eye . It hit him on the head and he drop to his knee in pain . Soriya gasp. Did she hurt him? Is he ok?

"Soriya , it hurt . Im bleeding. Help me"? he hold his head in pain and roll himself on the grass. Soriya didn't mean to kill him yet. She rush out the room making sure she doesn't make any sound that will wake up everyone in the house . She walk thur the kitchen and goes out the door . Once she outside she walk around the house to where Harit is . She saw him rolling on the ground and rushes to his side.

"Harit are you ok? You want me to take you to a hospital?" she knee down and try to pull his hand away so she can see the wound but Harit refuse to cooperate and turn his back to her. "Let me see . Where the blood"

Harit was just pretending the pain was unbearable to make Soriya come down . Yeah the bat hurt but it to far from his heart .Now that she near him the familiar feeling is starting to kick in. Harit quickly turn around and reach to grab her waist . He push her downward and pin her under his body . Yes. Finally. He miss her so much . He kisses her several time on the cheeks , eye , forehead , hair ,nose and then he inhale her scent ...smell so good..fresh strawberry. He going crazy . He doesn't care what she saying right now he just want to lay on her like this forever ..under the moonlight .." I miss you so much Soriay ..it burning again .Let go to your room .." he tighten his grip on her waist and roll her on top of him ..

pze

sarNie Adult
didnt i say strawberries.....ahhhhh sarn another cliff hanger........but thanks for updating......this version is so much more different from the old one but i love it.....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i see...the scent of strawberries is so desirable...i think that i should take some pointer from soriya..heehee^^
very exciting...love it^O^

sarN

sarNie Granny
Half of her body was on top of him and his hand reaches around her back to lock her tight in ."Let me go!"

"no no baby no..stay still..rest your head on my chest "? he use one hand to force the back of her head against him . She have no option beside resting one side of her face on his heart area. She can heard it beating faster and faster. He touch her hair and smoothen it downward ".baby..i miss you so much . You know how many strawberries i ate? Hundred and im still hungry for more ...I think im addicted to you ..let goes to your room now"

"shut up..i hate you"

"don't hate me .hate my good look and charm .it a curse"

"what ever .go away" she pushes away and got up .

"wait ! Sorirya"? he reach for her hand and grab it "pull me up too"

"let me go"? she try to pull her hand away but end up helping Harit on his feet . He smile and try to hug her but she push him away "don't come here no more ..go back to your wifes and kids ..i read the new . Congratulation father to be !" she turn away . She doesn't want him to see her face .

"I don't know what happen ..but I don't care about them "

"jerk .not even your baby ?"

"if the baby is mine i'll take care of them but not the mother"

"selfish. You goin keep the kid and not the mother "

"well, I can't marry all 3 of them and with mother like those hen the kids will be more safe with me"

"like I say you are selfish !"she walk away but Harit rush to block her path and hug her .

"Yes im selfish ...im a bastard . Call me anything you want . I don't' care . Soriya , I need you ..lets goes to your room" Harit plant kisses on her cheek and he felt something wet on his lip . It taste salty . He tip her chin up"...baby what wrong ?"he wipe the tear with his thump .

"nothing ..is that all you come for ?"

"Yes . We have a deal . Remember"

"one night a week..right ?" she push his hand away . She doesn't know what wrong with her . Why all the sudden she sad. It hurt somewhere inside but where? Jerk.

"you want me to carry you ?"? Harit lift her in his arm . Soriya gasp and protest but Harit refuse to put her down .He told her to be quiet and just direct which way to her room . She pinch his arm . Is that all he can think of ! He give her a kiss and if she doesn't cooperate he going take her outside under the moonlight . She jaw drop and pointed toward the door she came out from . He chuckle and carry her the rest of the way back inside the house and up the stair. He tip toe once they reach the hall way . She told him to be as quiet as possible because her parent room is across the hall. Once they reach the door to her room she ask Harit to put her down but he refuse . When will she learn not to fight him . She never win. Soriya reach down and turn the door knob . He walk in the room and finally let her down. He turn to lock the door .

Raiya

sarNie Adult
dang sarn!!!!!!!!!! are we gonna get the *imagine the rest ppl :lol:

HOT night loving!!!! Sperminated :ph34r:

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. he makes sure to lock it tight too :p ! ** off to imagination :ph34r:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
aheemmm imagining??...it always turns out to be more than what they're doing lmao...
sarN why didnt you let him take her in the moonlight!...
On top of the soft green lucious grass...their bodies rolling one on top of another..stamping their figures on the ground as if they wanted to claim that part of the earth......****whaa seee....this is what leaving me to "imgagine" leads too..hahahaha...
When I wake up I expect there to be an update sarN! LMAO jk jk :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
^moh, you should just continue where you left off. write it .. you'll write a good one in the moonlight :ph34r:

chenling

sarNie Adult
OOoooo hehe, she loves him just a little...she falls for his little tricks everytime...SARN you rock girl, two little updates...MORE!!!! cause they gotta get married...stop the 3 ugly stepsisters from getting their prince hehe......great updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chenling

sarNie Adult
aheemmm imagining??...it always turns out to be more than what they're doing lmao...
sarN why didnt you let him take her in the moonlight!...
On top of the soft green lucious grass...their bodies rolling one on top of another..stamping their figures on the ground as if they wanted to claim that part of the earth......****whaa seee....this is what leaving me to "imgagine" leads too..hahahaha...
When I wake up I expect there to be an update sarN! LMAO jk jk :loool:
sorry for the double post...MOH...where's KRIT?????????????????????