One night a week :: Aum/Aff

sarN

sarNie Granny
They embrace each other for a good minutes till finally he pull her back and smile at her “…let get a room ..” he was serious . Soriya pinch his arm . They left the shop and he held her hand . She like the feeling of being close to him and tighten her hand in his . She going crazy . She can’t believe she falling for this sex manic and carrying his baby too .He need a slap . Their baby … tell him ? No, after they are married first. She want to be sure he is serious about her . Not just one of his toy . She wonder if he love her ? He good at sweet talking and the way he kiss her every time she cry . It make her feel love and protected but he still a bad boy for making her fall for it …

Meanwhile , the 3 hens had read the wedding news and they’re furious !!! How can Harit marry that b### . This is one wedding they have to come !! It doesn’t matter if there a barewire on the gate they will cut through it with their teeth . Even security guard will be knock down one by one with their screaming and whinnying . They even pick out the outfit already and it black dress with matching veil .

It was 2 day before the wedding . Harit was tossing and turning in his bed . He can’t sleep and reach for the phone and dial a number ..

” Hello..” said Soriya flipping through the magazine pages . She couldn’t sleep either because she slept all day already after taken the medicine the doctor give to her .

”..baby . I miss you “ he make kisses sound on the phone

”shut up..”

”you still up?..

” I I.. was a sleep you woke me up ..” she lie

” it burning again ..can I come over..”

”no ! you pervert !!! That all you want from me !! " Soriya let out a sob . Just when she thought he was serious about her .

”baby you crying ? Don’t cry ..please. It not what you think . I miss you ..”

“..” she hung up and throw the cellar across the room .

Harit redial and she didn’t pick up . He was sad cause he make her cry . Only 2 more day he can wait ? She probable think he a horny dog …. it true but only with her . It love that make him hungry for her . He going crazy again . The thought she crying bring a sharp pain in his chest . He want to kiss it away like he always does . He call Soriya’s house and Ma pick up …..

Soriya was hurt and the insecure feeling is returning back to her . She deserve it for falling for his sweet talk and promises . Once he know about the pregnancy he will find her repulsive and leave her for another girl. When it happen she going shoot his ball to pieces . The more she think about it the more vulnerable she feel and cry herself to sleep.

Several hours pass it was silent all through the house as everyone is sound a sleep. Soirya thought she was dreaming. She felt a warm body against her backside and hear Harit's voices in her ear...sorry sorry . She turn around toward the body and snuggle against it . She going crazy she even dream of him. He was making promises again …

“…Harit ..promise me …” She was talking in her sleep .

“…baby , I promise..” said Harit as he kiss her forehead . He watch her eye open.

She wasn’t dreaming. He was really here in her bed “..Harit !! How you got in !..” she was startle . His arm was wrap around her waist and pulling her in

“…shhhh ..baby , your parent going hear us ..” he kiss her nose and chuckle . She pull back her face and he seize the chance to kiss alone the neck line . He love the taste of her .So sweet like ..strawberry .

“…Harit .. im mad at you. Go away . All you want is this . I hate you ..” she push his face away making his head tip back

“…i make you cry didn’t I ? …im sorry baby ..”

“…that all you can say …. sorry!! You can’t say anything else can you ! If we were married and in the future ..I .I ..Im pregnant you going leave me and find pleasure in other girls ” her voice became shaken . She was sad at the thought of him leaving her .

“…no , baby . I promise I won’t even look at other girl ..and if you pregnant i will still be the same ..”

“…shut up …you will find me repulsive and wouldn’t even touch me ..”

“…i’ll make love to you everyday even when your belly is the size of melon …believe me baby .. ”

“…everyday ...” Soirya blush and cover her mouth to hold the laughter . She imagine her belly huge while Harit sweating and struggling to lift her up in his arm and carry her to bed.

Harit saw the humor in her eye and was relief . He pull her hand from her mouth
“ ..i will never get tire of you . one night a week isn’t enough . I want you every minute and every second of the day and night …forever. You are very special to me. I think about you all the time and miss you every day . I couldn’t sleep without you near me that why I call . One more day till our wedding and it seen like a life time …”

“…you sweet talk like this to every girls ?..”

“..only to you ..”

“…really ?...”

“…yes . …baby , it burning again ..” he smile and kiss her lip .

“…if you want me to believe you . Just sleep still ok . Im not going put out the fire tonight . You just have to wait till we get marry” she turn around and close her eye . She smile . Suit him right ! Jerk. If he serious about her . He should respect her wishes and control himself .

“..baby …” Harit sigh . He was disappointed but it ok …..he can wait one more day . He pull her backward so her head is resting on one of his arm and with the other hand he wrap it around her waist. She didn’t protest or say a word and relax in his arm. He dug his face into her hair and close his eye. All that matter is she forgive him and he was able to make her laugh and wash away her sorrow . That what he came for .

chenling

sarNie Adult
woohoo...an update....awwwww I can't wait for tomorrow but I'm sad...the story will be over but I am sure you've alredy got another one planned..I hope you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Tomorrow!!! :( :spin:
Don't you mean today. :clap:
just kidding, I guess I have to wait.
this might sound werid and most of the time i don't remeber my dream but i dream of u last night . i never saw a picture of you but i dream i was in ur blog and i was about 2in' tall walking on our blog..werid so i play the asian lottery . i guess u around 23-27 and i hit it came out 227 and i won $160

sulad

sarNie Adult
:wub:
Aww! So sweet.
Soriya just don't know how much he love her.
He just show it in a different way.
HEHEHE.
Love it Sarn.
Please update soon.

cecilia

Staff member
this might sound werid and most of the time i don't remeber my dream but i dream of u last night . i never saw a picture of you but i dream i was in ur blog and i was about 2in' tall walking on our blog..werid so i play the asian lottery . i guess u around 23-27 and i hit it came out 227 and i won $160
wow. that's some power charm lynda have on you .. you outta bet more and win the lottery -
OMG. He sound so addict to xxx .. i love the burning joke .. it's freakin hilarious .. for a moment, i thought she told him that she's with child but i guess not :( .. can't wait for more update. HARITH is so straightforward in this .. wonder was he a maniac before he sign in this contract with her .. hm ..

sarN

sarNie Granny
i dream of u before it was weird. it when jamleuy rak was still airing and we active in the thread and i call u Duracell cuz u keep goin and goin like the bunny hitting dat battery . i dream of Duracell battery walking and talking to me about jlr...werid . it prolly the fever. i view ur profile and see ur age so i pay 17-22 and i lost :lol:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
dang sarn you always crack me up!!!!

yea kind of sad the story is gonna end....but can't wait for their hilarious wedding day!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
dang SarN...do you have the dream number book or something....lol i know folks at my old neighborhood did...they went krazy bettin on all the objects/ppl in their dreams.

anyhow i wish you win big on the next bet! :D :kiss:

like Raiya...awwwww, that was another sweet moment!

im with Lynda also...tomorrow is only in a few hrs!! lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ma is the best maid ever...love her...i wish i had a friend like mew too...always thinking dirty thoughts^^..........love this so much.........i even went to the grocery store, the first thing i looked for were strawberries, but i couldn't find them.....except i saw eggs and it remind me of JLR ^O^

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
talking bout strawberry i wanna go get some and make those chocolate dipped ones... :p

their season might be over now rahut...but then i might be wrong lol

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
finally I caught up with this!
Cant wait to read the ending!
Your next non-fic sounds really goood! I hope your still going to write it!
I'll have to come back later and quote some of my fav parts!
I should get some shut eye for now I've got a big day ahead of me.

sarN

sarNie Granny
The next morning Soriya woke Harit up and tell him to leave the room before anyone see him and how did he got inside her room? Harit call the house phone and Ma pick up . He told Ma how he desperately need to see Soriya and she was more then please to help him. Soriya frown , remind her to give Ma a salary cut.

“…Ok, I’ll leave …” he try to kiss her but she push him off the bed . Harit crawl the rest of the way toward the glass door . He got up sliding the door open and step out to the balcony . He turn around to look at Soriya sitting on the bed crossing her arm and indicating for him to leave this instant . He pout his lip and open his arm wanting a hug before he leave but she turn her face away . He was disappointed. He turn around reaching to grip the tree branch and about to push himself up …when he felt a hand slide from behind him . He turn around to see Soriya smiling at him . “ ..baby what wrong ? Why you smiling at me ?..”

“..you been a good boy last night ..”

“… I want you to believe me …..and I was burning so bad last night . I was holding you all through the night too ….it was torturing being a good boy … but I did it anyway for you …”

“…shut up ..pervert..” she wrap her arm around his hip and embrace him “…for being good ..” .

“.. You are very special to me ..” his hand wrap around her back and rest his head against her . “…baby , tell me why do I always smell strawberry is there something wrong with me ?..”

“…… I have strawberry fragrance perfume, shampoo, lotion , lip gloss , skin cleanser and i love the color red on my clothes …”

‘…no wonder your undies and bra is red…your scent make me go crazy for months baby..every time i see strawberry i think about ur lip, nose, eye , leg , cheek ...and everything else on your body ”

“..shut up..pervert” she blush . She know what he thinking. Crazy guy.

“…we should shower together . I want to use those strawberry shampoo. We can smell each other all day …” he laugh and rock their body slowly while smoothen the back of her hair

“…you sex manic ..”

“….baby ….it burning again …” his head came down to her shoulder and kiss her neck .

“…Harit..go home and take a shower . It will cool you down ..” she worm from his lip and he rest his chin on her shoulder .

“…only you can put out this fire ..im crazy in love with you ..I was going tell you on our wedding night but my heart is bursting when im around you .. It crazy . You probable think im a horny dog but that not it . I love you . Love you . …” he move his lip to kiss her cheek

“…you love me ?…” tear was filling her eye as he press his lip on her forehead

“…yes baby . I love you since our first night together… I blackmail you into marriage because I want you . I love you very much soriya . So much that it hurt when I see you cry. That why I always kiss it away . It make me feel better.” he pull back to search her face and he saw tear flowing down her cheek. What wrong ? Did he say something wrong?

“…Harit ..I I..have something to tell you too ..” tear of joy washes over her faces. He love her too ! She been waiting for him to say it for so long . The jerk . “….im pregnant ..”

“…pregnant ? Baby , you serious ?” his eye lit with joy and cup her cheek with both his hand

“..yes. I was afraid to tell you cause I was unsure about your feeling for me . I thought you might find me repulsive and leave me ..”

“….no no baby . I love you . I love you even more now . I’m happy that our baby going be at our wedding ‘

“…shut up ..” she laugh . The fool . It scandalous ! Ah, it doesn’t matter any more ..the damage is done . As long as Harit love her everything else can go .

“…soriay .I promise I be good to you and our baby “ he pull her in for another hug and tighten his arm around her . Can anyone be more happy than him ? Getting marry and being a father . Harit finally let her go and kneel down to kiss her flat stomach several time. Soriay laugh at his foolish and pull him up to meet her eye . She give him a kiss on the cheek and he pointed his finger to his lip . She smile and shook her head but he pout and stomp his feet in protest. She give a quick kiss on his lip several time and he was satisfy . He turn around and reach for the tree branch climbing down toward the ladder that was leaning on the tree . He was laughing and smiling all the way to his car . Tomorrow, he getting marry .Tomorrow . Can love get any juicier .

sarN

sarNie Granny
this was actually how i want to end it but some part was cut out and im going add it on the wedding . the scene that was added was the last 2 part before this part :p