One Tree Hill

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I love Brooke and Julian too...he's perfect for her...
And actually, Sophia Bush (Brooke) didn't date Austin Nichols (Julian) ever...She dated Chad Michael Murray(Lucas) since the show first started...in 02-ish and married him, but got their marriage annulled I think in '06, and right after she dated Jon Foster (her costar in Stay Alive)...and yeah, she's dating James...but I read somewhere that they may or may not still be together. I wish she would date Austin in real life, they look good together. I know my One Tree Hill man...I've religiously watched it since it aired in '02, and so sad that it's over. They had a good 6 years though, they did way better than The OC and lasted a year longer than Dawson's Creek. They've become THE teenage drama show...

I'm really starting to wonder if they'll end the show with Peyton's death, or a happy note...I just want to see Brooke getting married to Julian and having a baby...Man, I love them as a couple, too bad they brought him on too late...That speech he made to Victoria about loving Brooke made me cry. He really does love her...A LOT too.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
really? I thought they used to date in real life...for a short while, right after she divorced Chad.....well thats what it said online...anyways...I know, that speech he said to Victoria...man I wished Brooke would come and heard him...she probably does know that he loves her but is afraid....

okay I just saw the preview for next week's...was Julian and Brooke making out lol...aww sad for Lucas and Peyton's story

TubbyTinker

OMG, HILARIE BURTON/Chad Michael Murray IS
leaving OTH. Season 6 will be their last season together

read more here
http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/05/exclusive-hilar.html

more spoilers season 7....3 new characters
Here is the first casting call for Season 7 of One Tree Hill. Filming will begin on 17th June currently.

[QUINN]
Mid to late 20s, very pretty. One of Haley’s older sisters, Quinn is a free spirit but can also be dependable and kind. Strong-willed, self-assured but also self-effacing, Quinn is facing a transitional time in her life, one that will bring her to Tree Hill with a wounded heart and in search of something more…

[ALEXIS]
20s, gorgeous. Alexis is a model/actress and the new face of Brooke’s clothing line. Alexis is an adrenaline junkie and a bit of a diva who is used to getting her way. Book smart and street wise, Alexis uses her wiles to navigate the sometimes treacherous waters of her profession. She has also never met a party she didn’t like, a habit that may inhibit or accelerate her transition from model to actress, depending on who crosses her path

[CLAYTON]
Late 20s, handsome. A young and brash sports agent who represents Nathan Scott’s basketball interests, Clayton is a rising star at his agency and has become a close friend, ally, business partner and advisor to Nathan. A bit of a lothario, Clayton unapologetically enjoys the spoils that are available to a young, wealthy, handsome single guy, while always separating business from pleasure, and remaining fiercely protective of Nathan.

spoilers for season finale for season 6
Nathan makes his debut with the Charlotte Bobcats, wearing the jersey number 12. Haley and Jamie are present, with scenes taking place around the city of Charlotte.
-Brooke and Victoria have an emotional reconciliation, they’ll cry together and Brooke will finally hear all of the things she’s always longed for her mother to say.
-Chase and Mia go to Best Buy.
-Karen gives Lucas a letter from Lily. (credit curlyhead ff)
shuis119 @ imdb
Peyton wakes up from her “coma” about 15 min. in. The baby is fine, so is Peyton. They name her Sawyer.

Dan visits Whitey to apologize, Whitey puts a gun on the table. Dan breaks down and begs Whitey to shoot him, and Whitey hugs him and talks about redemption. Dan then visits Peyton’s house, while Lucas and Karen are at Keith’s grave, and Peyton lets him hold the baby for a minute.

Nathan gets called up to the NBA to play for the Charlotte Bobcats. He tricks Haley by saying he got let go from the Chiefs and wants to take her and Jamie to Charlotte for a trip. He says “I kind of have to be there since I’m a Bobcat now.” Haley hugs him. Mouth reports it on the news, which is how Jamie finds out.

Victoria tells Brooke everything she ever wanted to hear (I almost broke you, you’re so strong, etc.). Brooke calls her “mom” again and they hug. Victoria gives her back the company, but Brooke tells her she wants her to work in NY, since Millie is returning to Tree Hill. Victoria also tells Brooke to get on a plane to LA and tell Julian she loves him, because Victoria let a guy go once and has regretted it ever since. Brooke shows up on Julian’s movie set in LA, tells him she loves him and they kiss.

The episode ends with Lucas, Peyton and Sawyer in the Comet, going for a road trip. They ride off into the sunset, leaving it open for them to come back or not, I guess.

all credits to onetreehillblog.com

Austin Nichols (Julian) is being promoted to a series regular......I hope this is true..cross fingers...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I thought they were cancelling it after this season?
I mean, I don't mind Lucas and Peyton leaving, only really loved Naley, but does that mean Mia and Chase will be regulars too? Really hope Austin Nichols will be regulars
Kinda weird though, the series was focused on Nathan and Lucas' relationship as brothers and revolving around basketball, now it's gonna be weird that it's just Nathan, but I'd still watch it.
Well, good for them, no one thought they'd last longer than The OC, but they did...no one thought they'd be bigger than Dawson's Creek, but they are.

EXCLUSIVE Hilarie Burton on 'Tree Hill' exit: 'It wasn't a rash decision'
May 14, 2009, 02:05 PM | by Michael Ausiello

Categories: One Tree Hill

Did you hear? After six years of angst, heartache, and more angst, Hilarie Burton will make her final appearance as Lucas-lovin' music mogul Peyton Sawyer on Monday's season finale of One Tree Hill. (Her leading man, Chad Michael Murray, will bid farewell in the same episode.) On the eve of her swan song, the onetime TRL hostess is setting the record straight about the reason behind her departure, the "hurtful" rumors that precipitated it, and a certain video that left many of her fans going, "Whatchoo talkin' 'bout, Ms. Hilarie?" (Warning: Potential spoilers about Monday's finale below.)

There are a lot of rumors flying about why you're leaving. What's the truth?
HILARIE BURTON: There really wasn't a lot of turmoil. It was a fabulous six-year run, which is how long my contract was for, and I feel really lucky to have been a part of the show. So when I hear that there's turmoil or negotiations based on money it kind of hurts my feelings, because it's not what's been going on at all. I think my fan base in particular knows that money isn't necessarily a big motivator for me, that's why I work in the world of independent film.

How long have you known that you were leaving?
BURTON: I've known for a little while. For me, it was definitely an emotional decision. And a professional decision as well. I got really, really lucky. One Tree Hill was my very first television audition; it was a fairytale. I feel really lucky to have that level of success right out of the gate.

Just so I'm clear, it was your decision to leave, not the other way around?
BURTON: I think everyone was kind of agreeable about the situation. There were a lot of really wonderful conversations. It wasn't a rash decision; a lot of thought, emotion, and kindness was put into it. I would hope that that's the story that gets out -- that it was a bunch of adults being good to each other and being kind about the decision-making process.

Did The Powers That Be make a concerted effort to get you to re-sign?
BURTON: The conversations that they had with me were very compassionate and very sweet. They told me that they valued me, and that meant a lot. And they also wanted me to be happy and challenged and excited. There was some confusion for a little bit as to what was going on, but I think everybody's in a good place now.

Talk to me about the video message you made for your fans back in February. It seemed like you were maybe saying good-bye. What point were you trying to get across?
BURTON: The purpose of that video was to dispel the rumors that were being circulated. I was on your end of it for a very long time when I worked at MTV, and I understand how the rumor mill works. Everybody wants a sensational story. People even back then were blaming it on money, and [on me] being high maintenance… Those rumors were really hurtful. Of anybody on the show, I was the one who was very excited about doing all the extracurricular stuff -- the mall tours, the radio tours, going to the upfronts… I loved my involvement with this show, and I really just wanted my fan base to know that I wasn't turning my nose up at this wonderful opportunity I've had for the last six years. There's an ugly trend where actors think they've surpassed the show that made them or the film that made them and badmouth it. I will never say a bad word about One Tree Hill. The entire shape of my world changed because of that show, so I'll always be very affectionate toward it.

Have you spoken to Chad recently?
BURTON: I was in L.A. last week and we talked. Chad and I are good friends. I won't speak for him, but it was not a rash decision on either of our parts. He's very compassionate toward the show and the fans. It's not an easy decision, but we've got to be grown-ups sometimes. [CMM's rep declined my interview request, saying, "Chad is no longer on the show and has no comment regarding the new season."]

What was your last day on the set like?
BURTON: We wrapped together. We were the last two in the last scene, and we opened up a tab across the street for our crew to say thank you and cried a bunch.

Lucas and Peyton don't really get an official sendoff next week. Is that disappointing?
BURTON: It's like when you leave for college but you know your parents still have your bedroom set up. You never know if you're going to have to come home... I got really lucky with my character; I got a full-circle story. It was, "Lucas and Peyton: Are they going to be together? Are they not going to be together?" And as we saw in this week's episode, my character got everything she ever wanted.

Might you make the occasional guest appearance?
BURTON: Never say never. They didn't kill us. There's nothing vengeful about it, and I think that's because as much as we love them, they love us back.

What are you going to do now?
BURTON: One Tree Hill was a great learning opportunity for me, and I'm excited to go and apply that elsewhere and see where I end up. I'm hoping the fans support whatever my next endeavor is. I'm actually curious what they want me to do... On the blog that I have for my production company, we're producing a web series that we're going to start shooting on Memorial Day. We've also got a television show that we're turning into a graphic novel, and we've got a film we're raising money for. I'm busy. And I'm keeping my business down in North Carolina. I'm still going to be in the neighborhood; it'll just be in a different capacity.

Last question, and it's a biggie: What happens to Peyton's record company?
BURTON: Who knows? Maybe she'll take it with her. I get to be a fan of the show now, which is cool. I get to sit back and be a fan. I'm personally very excited to see where it goes. I understand they're introducing some new characters... I have no doubt they will come up with something to reinvent the show yet again.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm glad they are leaving the entire Peyton and Lucas relationship to me just seemed so fake I don't know why. My friends think im crazy, but I don't. I never liked their relationship. Peyton left Lucas many times broke his heart to the extent where if I were a guy I wouldn't forgive a girl. He should have ended up with Lindsey.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I like the new direction the show went. No more high school drama.
But...the acting seems to have gone downhill, it's gotten so fake and cheesy. I watch it from time to time just to see the wardrobe. I'm so over the storyline.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I agree that the stories have gotten a little bland but I never get sick of Haley-Nathan-Jamie...Jamie is just too cute to ignore...and Nathan has grown so much since the show started, it's good to see him be a boy and become a man. I love that they threw Julian in there for Brooke, he's so perfect for her, I knew that since he came in town for Peyton. I agree too that I'm kinda sick of the Lucas and Peyton storyline...I never liked how they came about, but in other forums, you'll get bashed if you talk bad about those two. I hate that he was so in love with her first, then dated Brooke, cheated on her when he was with Brooke, then didn't even get together...got back with Brooke, then Peyton tells her she's in love with Lucas...Like, poor Brooke never got a chance, so I'm glad that she has Julian now...I think the Davis family story has gotten better, they finally went deeper in her background. Brooke is also someone that has changed dramatically throughout the show, and it's ironic how Nathan and Brooke were the total jerks at the beginning, but the ones who got hurt the most.

TubbyTinker

I know...I never liked Lucas and Peyton's relatuionship either since he and brooke broke up....sighs...but I'm so happy she got Julian now and I hope he's a regular cast too

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Such a nice episode...I cried like a baby...because there were happy endings for both my couples...Nathan getting into the NBA and Brooke finally able to tell Julian she loves him

Is it just me, or did Chase and Mia say "I Love You" a little too quickly?
I always thought that Julian saying that to Brooke was a bit rushed too, but I don't care, I love them...but then, I think I kinda understand...cuz they were supposed to end this year...and the show was headed towards a series finale...then all of a sudden they get picked up for another year...I really do hope Brulian lasts to the end of the series...maybe it's next year, maybe not...

TubbyTinker

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome to the OTH fandom hahahhahahaha. Well I dont know how good you like it but I loooooooove this show! I would rewatch it on netflix when I'm bored. I have to ask, was there a favorite ship in here you like? or character? My favorite character is Brooke. I'm so glad the writers gave her a happy ending at the end and a loving family of her own. She always wanted that. I loved her with Lucas but after the whole love triangle thing, i didnt like Lucas and Peyton LOL. But thank god for Julian coming into the picture. He was like the perfect guy. Austin Nichols was damn fiiiine! hahaha

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome to the OTH fandom hahahhahahaha. Well I dont know how good you like it but I loooooooove this show! I would rewatch it on netflix when I'm bored. I have to ask, was there a favorite ship in here you like? or character? My favorite character is Brooke. I'm so glad the writers gave her a happy ending at the end and a loving family of her own. She always wanted that. I loved her with Lucas but after the whole love triangle thing, i didnt like Lucas and Peyton LOL. But thank god for Julian coming into the picture. He was like the perfect guy. Austin Nichols was damn fiiiine! hahaha
Wow!! I didn't think anyone would reply on this thread! I love love love the show, i'm currently rewatching it now after just finishing it like 2 weeks ago. Haha so sad Netflix is taking the show out on Oct 1st. My Favorite ship is NALEY, they're sooo cute together and my favorite character is Haley lol i just love how feisty she is. Omg I totally dislike Lucas and Peyton too, i was team Brucas but after Julian came on to the show, I was soo happy for her, she definitely deserved someone better than lucas so thank goodness they didnt end up together. Did you know Lucas (Chad) and Brooke (sophia) dated in real life and actually got married? So crazy no wonder they had great chemistry though. After season 6, I thought it would be weird that some of the cast left so I wanted to stop but I'm so glad I didn't. I actually really liked the last 3 seasons!

One of the scenes from Brooke that i love lol she's a total boss, yelling at Mouth and Skills.

Last edited:

TubbyTinker

Once I saw One Tree Hill, I immediately clicked on it lol.

OMG!!!!!! Yes, My favorite seasons were like from season 6-9 hahahahha. Thats the only seasons I would watch over and over. And yep, I knew they were dating in reali life and even got married. Too bad he cheated on her. Did you know that Sofia and Austin dated too? He basically moved to North Carolina where the show was being filmed just to be close to her and even auditioned for the role hahahha. I was like awwww.

I love Naley too. They were like the epitome of relationship goals. I mean you dont see jocks falling for a "school girl" in highschool and being together after that in real life so often...only on TV land where those happens hahahha

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Once I saw One Tree Hill, I immediately clicked on it lol.

OMG!!!!!! Yes, My favorite seasons were like from season 6-9 hahahahha. Thats the only seasons I would watch over and over. And yep, I knew they were dating in reali life and even got married. Too bad he cheated on her. Did you know that Sofia and Austin dated too? He basically moved to North Carolina where the show was being filmed just to be close to her and even auditioned for the role hahahha. I was like awwww.

I love Naley too. They were like the epitome of relationship goals. I mean you dont see jocks falling for a "school girl" in highschool and being together after that in real life so often...only on TV land where those happens hahahha
I was trying to find a new tv show to watch since Thai lakorns are usually misses for me nowadays lol and when i saw the cover I didn't think it would be enjoyable. This is a "don't judge a book by its cover" moment. Haha I was hooked right when i saw James Lafferty!

How did you feel about the time jump in season 5, at first I thought it was weird but I think it made sense being able to see their life after school and if they reached their dreams or not.

It was such a disappointment that he cheated on her, I heard they wanted Brooke and Lucas to end up with each other at first too, but nope. Props to them for still being able to work together for 5 more years after their divorce. I didn't know Sophia was already dating Austin before he landed the role lol I thought that's how they met, on the show. It's like Julian leaving L.A to be with Brooke sooo cute. I like Julian, he was so sweet but I was kinda upset he wasn't that close to the guys like Nathan, Chase, Clay ect lol. In the beginning he seems like this super professional and almost quiet kind of guy, but I liked that they made him a bit dorky and fun after season 6. I know Sophia also dated James too! She got all the guys lol.

Lol i love naley, I seriously was thinking their relationship might be like an off and on one but they totally caught me by surprise. i didn't think Nathan would end up being the loyal one out of the brothers lol.

As for Leyton, geesh. Peyton really annoyed me till like season 6 lol, i wish she ended up with Jake they would've been a cuter couple. Then Lucas is just eh, i feel like his character got too much like peyton, never knowing what he wanted.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I watch a little bit of first season & quit . Never finish one of school/young adult romance except for Dawson Creek LoL

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I watch a little bit of first season & quit . Never finish one of school/young adult romance except for Dawson Creek LoL
Aww its good lol, i'm not a big high school show watcher but I was surprised with how much i enjoyed this show

sarN

sarNie Granny
Its just that when i watch High School romance it remind me how much i miss out LOL , if anything, I bully FOB boys.

TubbyTinker

@AnnTfan where have you been girl?? lol You've said everything how I felt about Peyton and Lucas and everything above LOL. I wanted Peyton to end up with Jake too!!! Like argh, Lucas seriously had one foot out the door when he was with Brooke and vice versa when he was with Peyton but then I hated how the writers made their love story about destiny and meant to be, I'm like pfft get out of here! And their fans are annoying af too. I will forever feel bitter towards those two.

I wasn't really bothered by the time jump much. I think most american highschool shows are like that, like PLL they had a 5 year time jump too right after highschool, they just dress more mature haha.

I was surprised they wrote Julian's character to be a bit dorky, like you said I imagined him to be this stern serious business man but nope. I still LOL at that one episode, I think it was a Halloween episode where I think he did like a silly high five to Nathan lmao!!!! I think one of my favorite episodes out of the whole series was that episode, it was like a thunderstorm in Tree Hill, that episode where Brooke and Jamie were stuck in the car and it fell off the bridge, and Haley's sister Quinn was being attacked by her bf's stalker who looked like his ex-wife. Damn that whole episode was intense!

I think I'm gonna go do a real quick marathon of it before netflix takes it off lol

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
@AnnTfan where have you been girl?? lol You've said everything how I felt about Peyton and Lucas and everything above LOL. I wanted Peyton to end up with Jake too!!! Like argh, Lucas seriously had one foot out the door when he was with Brooke and vice versa when he was with Peyton but then I hated how the writers made their love story about destiny and meant to be, I'm like pfft get out of here! And their fans are annoying af too. I will forever feel bitter towards those two.

I wasn't really bothered by the time jump much. I think most american highschool shows are like that, like PLL they had a 5 year time jump too right after highschool, they just dress more mature haha.

I was surprised they wrote Julian's character to be a bit dorky, like you said I imagined him to be this stern serious business man but nope. I still LOL at that one episode, I think it was a Halloween episode where I think he did like a silly high five to Nathan lmao!!!! I think one of my favorite episodes out of the whole series was that episode, it was like a thunderstorm in Tree Hill, that episode where Brooke and Jamie were stuck in the car and it fell off the bridge, and Haley's sister Quinn was being attacked by her bf's stalker who looked like his ex-wife. Damn that whole episode was intense!

I think I'm gonna go do a real quick marathon of it before netflix takes it off lol
Haha I'm so late to this show and I usually hate Drama tv shows but this one is so good, i was on the edge of my seat with every season. I feel like everytime Peyton didn't have someone she wanted Luke, but when she had someone else she would forget about Lucas -.- I seriously hated Peyton in season 5, she was her worst in that season, ruining everything for Lucas and poor Lindsey, she was so sweet but Lucas really didn't deserve her too lol. I didn't care if they were "meant to be" they always wanted different things at different times it was so annoying. Peyton was a better person with Jake, how i wish they brought him back! Yeah I don't really like their fans, they really trashed Brooke but Brooke had the most character development out of all of them, I feel like I would've like Leyton more if Brooke and Lucas never happened first and then another time after that lol.

Haha Julian's high five is so funny, I didn't expect that, I like that he was dorky and funny since Lucas was serious most of the time.

That episode of Jamie and Brooke was amazing, i was literally bawling when she wouldn't wake up, for me I don't have just one favorite episode but the one with the school shooting episode really touched me, oh gosh i will never forget that episode. Everything about it made me so emotional. Season 9 was great in my opinion i was so glad when they brought back Dan and Chris Keller.

Some of my favorite scenes

Cr: to owners

Haha I actually really like Chris Keller, he was annoying at first but he's funny, wish they brought him back sooner