[One31]Ruk Laek Pop : Film Thanapat/ Vill Wannarot/ Bifern Anchasa

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Happy to know that Film and Vill have a drama together. They both look so adorable in Thai traditional clothes. Look forward to watching this drama.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ No word yet, but definitely within first half of 2020. The dramas announced last Friday are slated to air within the said period.

Having said that, I guess this will be a M-Th drama on the 2010H timeslot. Dramas there typically run for 1 1/2 to 2 months, so I guess this should air around late March at the earliest.

Kob x Pong drama - M-Th drama 2010H
Aff x Tor drama - MT drama 2120H (replacing Cris x Aum around April or May)
Bussaba (Bee x Film) - WTh drama 2120H (replacing "Deja Vu" Esther x Pong around May)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Does not look bad actually !!! will it break my lakorn slump ? Wait and see. Hopefully Vill acting has improved. Girl has not been good since Sood Sai Paan

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
So apparently this is One31's co-production with JSL Global Media

And basically, Film went back to 100 years ago to help his great-grandfather (also portrayed by him) find a partner.

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
Oh, I like Film, but not so thrill about the era. Should I watch it or not?

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
This is supposed to air this month, but maybe this got pushed back. I'd like to believe it's because "Jao Mae Asorapit" is doing so well now in the ratings, and I hope it has nothing to do with the Covid-19 outbreak.

(Here in the Philippines, all the dramas airing now are re-runs of old ones. Our production teams for both major networks are delivering episodes in a hand to mouth manner, hence they don't have any new episodes since we're all on a community quarantine for a month. I think Thailand doesn't have such issues, but this could affect future dramas if this pandemic persists.)

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Haven't seen any post yet from One31, but according to this post in Pantip, the airing of this drama is delayed until May. When "Jao Mae Asorapit" ends, both "Bpai Hai Teung Duang Dao" and "Deja Vu" will air on an earlier timeslot, with "Bai Mai Tee Plid Plew" re-run replacing them (will be airing 4x a week).

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Looks like this is finally airing soon? I think "Oum Rak Game Luang" will end around first or 2nd week of June at the latest. (It's already at Episode 13 today.)