[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Hellppppp helpppppppppp someone. This senior is a bad senior. Ragging juniors, scolding them and even beats innocent juniors  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: helppppppppp 911 helppppppp
VILLNAN said:
:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :whip: :whahuh: :whahuh:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Hellppppp helpppppppppp someone. This senior is a bad senior. Ragging juniors, scolding them and even beats innocent juniors  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: helppppppppp 911 helppppppp
We don't have 911 thread here hahahha there is not one who can helps you at this time hahahah :whahuh: :loool: :yahoo:

Step

Mrs James Ma
:weee: :weee: :sweat:  :sweat: What will you do next??????   :nailbiter:  :nailbiter:  :nailbiter:   :hide:
VILLNAN said:
We don't have 911 thread here hahahha there is not one who can helps you at this time hahahah :whahuh: :loool: :yahoo:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
:weee: :weee: :sweat:  :sweat: What will you do next??????   :nailbiter:  :nailbiter:  :nailbiter:   :hide:
I might have to think,,, What lesson should I give you?? tell me

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG you're lying. You started beating me first. I was running to save my life 
VILLNAN said:
first you need to learn  how to respect Seniors  :p then I'll go and learn how to treat juniors

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
OMG you're lying. You started beating me first. I was running to save my life 

You shouldn't talk back senior like that everything they said is for your good only. You have to listen them.. What I'm lying?? :rant: :rant: When dd I humm? 

Step

Mrs James Ma
NO. Seniors are monsters. You're a monster  :baby:  :baby:
VILLNAN said:

You shouldn't talk back senior like that everything they said is for your good only. You have to listen them.. What I'm lying?? :rant: :rant: When dd I humm? 

Step

Mrs James Ma
You lied that I should learn respect seniors. I already know
VILLNAN said: