[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
korean version  not so good sorry or even bi rain  his  acting skills not impressive at all , , despite i love him as singer , new good actor saw some of his previous works , he remind me of  alex rendell , he talented , baby face  , underrated  but deserve to be lead at least new can make it finally , can not imagine any one for  his role  maybe nike  because he is pyscially appealing  same as bi rain and his face   , but view- vill very weird choice , view good but they choose it randomly recently , the cast seem good but not the best , there is something missing , hope new do well and this role boosted his career in the future

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, why is Vill a weird choice? From the interview P'Noom gave, there was nothing random, he specifically chose the cast. For now, I'm assuming there was no casting. P'Noom personally called them to invite them onboard.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
The first lakorn of Vill's that I am looking forward to since Sao Noi with Son. New and Vill look pretty good together, I'll definitely tune in for this, Vill is slowly growing back on me and New has been growing on me on quite a bit. I read the synopsis for the original Korean drama, P'Noom did a good job for the casting, especially with New, New looks better for the role than Rain did, looks wise. Note, I have not seen the original, so I'm going all in with no bias. ;)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I have never seen the original either but I hope they make it more interesting in the Thai version because the Korean version only did okay. It wasn't exceptionally great and this is Rain we're talking about and after his huge career boom with Full House too, so if Rain couldn't even make it super popular, I have my doubts in the Thai version.

But no matter what, cheers to New and Vill. Hehe.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
aiyaja said:
I have never seen the original either but I hope they make it more interesting in the Thai version because the Korean version only did okay. It wasn't exceptionally great and this is Rain we're talking about and after his huge career boom with Full House too, so if Rain couldn't even make it super popular, I have my doubts in the Thai version.

But no matter what, cheers to New and Vill. Hehe.

Hopefully it will be better than the Korean version then. But I have my doubts about this version as well, well with all Thai remakes of Korean dramas.

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
aiyaja said:
Haha, why is Vill a weird choice? From the interview P'Noom gave, there was nothing random, he specifically chose the cast. For now, I'm assuming there was no casting. P'Noom personally called them to invite them onboard.
hehe it is me again , sorry but  they should give her decent roles , exact pissed me off recently for weird and randomly choices this word not for vill only but for another actors and actress, read stories of bunch of lakorns it seem they should change between them some cast need replace for other cast  in many lakorns  not for vill only , i hope i clear any misunderstanding  here ,  and please stop remake korean dramas thai lakorns have their own taste for this reason i love thai drama so sad really 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^You don't need to apologize ja. I understand.

Yes, I don't like Korean remakes either. That's why I didn't want Vill in here in the first place.

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
 thanks god that you did not upset :yes:  :heart: , i watch korean dramas  11 years ago till now , iam not fan of korean remakes  , vill should play decent roles not just remake no offense do not mind see her play with lead like num , pong etc  love story with age gap  with intense story , pull and push would be so good really  ,have  anice day ka  :heart:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I personally didn't like the original so hoping this version is better.
But just from seeing New & Vill, it looks like this version will be better! haha, my biased self!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I saw the first few episodes of the original. I actually liked it, but after my aunt spoiled the ending I discontinued watching it. HAHA. At that time I was more into happy endings, nowadays I'm okay with sad endings. But I still hope for a tweak in the ending for this new version. HEHE. 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
phatman said:
I saw the first few episodes of the original. I actually liked it, but after my aunt spoiled the ending I discontinued watching it. HAHA. At that time I was more into happy endings, nowadays I'm okay with sad endings. But I still hope for a tweak in the ending for this new version. HEHE. 

lol Phatman, you really don't like sad endings huh. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
They've filmed quite fast considering that both New and Vill have been filming for two lakorns. I don't know if they're filming in sequence but based on some IG posts of the production team, Ice is already a veggie and New is pissed off, which means, New and Vill will finally meet! Yay!!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Heidi said:

lol Phatman, you really don't like sad endings huh. 

I didn't, but I'm fine with them now. HEHE.

aiyaja said:
They've filmed quite fast considering that both New and Vill have been filming for two lakorns. I don't know if they're filming in sequence but based on some IG posts of the production team, Ice is already a veggie and New is pissed off, which means, New and Vill will finally meet! Yay!!!!

Oh good. HEHE. I hope they don't follow the Korean version, scene by scene. I want to see changes and a touch of Thai in it. HEHE. 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
phatman said:

I didn't, but I'm fine with them now. HEHE.

Oh good. HEHE. I hope they don't follow the Korean version, scene by scene. I want to see changes and a touch of Thai in it. HEHE. 

hehe....I see. For me it depends, but if it had to be between the main leads, I would prefer the main girl to die [in the main guy's arms] ;)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Heidi said:

hehe....I see. For me it depends, but if it had to be between the main leads, I would prefer the main girl to die [in the main guy's arms] ;)

Haha. I don't know who I'd rather see die. For some reason I prefer the guy to die...hehe.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
phatman said:

Haha. I don't know who I'd rather see die. For some reason I prefer the guy to die...hehe.

lol....we certainly have different opinions. Most of the time, I prefer the main girl to die or get hurt hehe