[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
Yep, we all are EXCITED kekek Yesterday, we were R"ing the replay button until this morning

LOL i thought ur the only one still r'ing ... i stopped long time ago cuz my replay button broke  :lmao3:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:

LOL i thought ur the only one still r'ing ... i stopped long time ago cuz my replay button broke  :lmao3:
Mine is not break, yet Keep on replaying!!! :whahuh: :whahuh:  I'm still R'ing :loool: :loool:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I hope they release something official soon. This lakorn has ZERO promotions. Throughout it's whole entire filming, there were no news about it. How sad is that. Usually, they would have news clips or BTS clips to tell us the progression of the lakorn and they would promote it so that people don't forget, but NOPE. Even the official stills haven't been shown. Ugh.

I hope the lakorn is worth the wait.

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
aiyaja said:
I hope they release something official soon. This lakorn has ZERO promotions. Throughout it's whole entire filming, there were no news about it. How sad is that. Usually, they would have news clips or BTS clips to tell us the progression of the lakorn and they would promote it so that people don't forget, but NOPE. Even the official stills haven't been shown. Ugh.

I hope the lakorn is worth the wait.

sad sad :( I feel bad for Vill and New T__T they really should release some stills/photos/teaser soon at least by the end of this year... 

jeanne

sarNie Hatchling
Yuukie said:
lol such a random question  :loool:   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  Im Viet and currently live in the US :p how about u Jeanne?
no wonder...I feel our time was opposite .haha XD
Im from Malaysia and live in Malaysia too .
:beer: