[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Lol ch3 is about koo jin. They will pair them again and again and air their lakorns only. There is one koo jin who is ch3's fav, they never say no to them
:nono1: :nono1: Koo Jin, Koo Jin and Koo Jin that's all I heard about I'm gettinh annoy by Koo Jin, Koo Jin and Koo Jin :wackonut:

Step

Mrs James Ma
:secret:  :secret:  :whaha:  :whaha:  :whaha:  :whaha:
VILLNAN said:
:nono1: :nono1: Koo Jin, Koo Jin and Koo Jin that's all I heard about I'm gettinh annoy by Koo Jin, Koo Jin and Koo Jin :wackonut:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Yes :thumbup: :coverlaf:
Do you agree? as you see, all of actors they are promoting now are freelance. What did they expect from them? :shrug: :shrug:

I guess ch3 is better on that

Step

Mrs James Ma
Exact is promoting other actors also cos they dont have many famous actors. In ch3, there are many famous actors from their own channel so they never give chance for others. Ch3 is really bad. They dont care about senior actors who were popular and brought them good ratings once.
VILLNAN said:
Do you agree? as you see, all of actors they are promoting now are freelance. What did they expect from them? :shrug: :shrug:

I guess ch3 is better on that

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Exact is promoting other actors also cos they dont have many famous actors. In ch3, there are many famous actors from their own channel so they never give chance for others. Ch3 is really bad. They dont care about senior actors who were popular and brought them good ratings once.
Hummm they do have a lot of actors that needed promoting.. The actresses now Exact promote, none of them look like n'ek  :facepalm:
Well, that might be true ch3 has a lot of famous actors. that's why they dont give to other..hahha I feel for the senior actors

Step

Mrs James Ma
Now Mai Davika and Pancake's contract is ending. They might come to ch3 :phew: I dont want the in ch3 lol Pancake please nooo :p
VILLNAN said:
Hummm they do have a lot of actors that needed promoting.. The actresses now Exact promote, none of them look like n'ek  :facepalm:
Well, that might be true ch3 has a lot of famous actors. that's why they dont give to other..hahha I feel for the senior actors

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Now Mai Davika and Pancake's contract is ending. They might come to ch3 :phew: I dont want the in ch3 lol Pancake please nooo :p
OMG what're they going to do there LOL siting and waiting hahahah there is so many actors in ch3. I dont get why they love ch3 hah cuz famous? :facepalm: