[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Are you drunk???????  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
VILLNAN said:
:wackonut: :wackonut: :wackonut: :wackonut: :wackonut:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Are you drunk???????  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Yes, I am :whahuh: :whahuh: :whahuh: :whahuh: :whahuh: :whahuh: :whahuh: :whahuh: :whahuh: :w-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: :r-scene-pop-corn:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Willing, s/k, R??? Why ???  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:  Ba ba ba
VILLNAN said:
Yes, I am :whahuh: :whahuh: :whahuh: :whahuh: :whahuh: :whahuh: :whahuh: :whahuh: :whahuh: :w-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: :r-scene-pop-corn:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Willing, s/k, R??? Why ???  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:  Ba ba ba
I told you, you'll see something when I drunk :p :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :popcorn:  :w-scene-pop-corn: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I read. I did not see them :secret: cos you did not show anything to me :shrug:
VILLNAN said:
I told you, you'll see something when I drunk :p :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :popcorn:  :w-scene-pop-corn:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
I read. I did not see them :secret: cos you did not show anything to me :shrug:
Cuz I was not drunk yet at that time, now I'm drunk so I'm showing you! :whahuh: :whahuh: :whahuh: :whahuh: :whahuh:

Step

Mrs James Ma
What are you going to show me??  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:
VILLNAN said:
Cuz I was not drunk yet at that time, now I'm drunk so I'm showing you! :whahuh: :whahuh: :whahuh: :whahuh: :whahuh:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
What are you going to show me??  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:
This represent I'm drunk already if I'm showing you thing like this :w-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn:

Step

Mrs James Ma
LOLOLOLOLOL I understood now :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: you are drunk ka  :loool: :loool: :loool:
VILLNAN said:
This represent I'm drunk already if I'm showing you thing like this :w-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
LOLOLOLOLOL I understood now  :loool:  :loool:  :loool:  :loool:  :loool: you are drunk ka   :loool:  :loool:  :loool:
Yes I am, really really drunk :whahuh: :whahuh: :whahuh: :whahuh: :w-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: :ghehe: :ghehe: :ghehe: :ghehe: :ghehe: :ghehe: :ghehe: :ghehe:

Step

Mrs James Ma
 :nailbiter: :nailbiter:  :nailbiter: you should go to sleep :yes:  :nailbiter:
VILLNAN said:
Yes I am, really really drunk :whahuh: :whahuh: :whahuh: :whahuh: :w-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: :ghehe: :ghehe: :ghehe: :ghehe: :ghehe: :ghehe: :ghehe: :ghehe:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
  :nailbiter:  :nailbiter:   :nailbiter: you should go to sleep :yes:   :nailbiter:
Why? I just woke up and drink, you want me to sleep again? :wackonut: :wackonut:  I still want to drink until Exact give us some pics and teaser :teary:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Not good for health. You should be alive to watch the lakorn when Exact airs :secret:
VILLNAN said:
Why? I just woke up and drink, you want me to sleep again? :wackonut: :wackonut:  I still want to drink until Exact give us some pics and teaser :teary:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Dont pretend  :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :numchuck: when you can drink beer, you can drink cocktail too  :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :numchuck: you will not be drunk with cocktail :secret:
VILLNAN said:
Are you try to kill me? :p I'll only drink juice, you can have alcoho..