[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

Step

Mrs James Ma
I will become In for Puen and do the same to him :coverlaf: but as Vill, I want only Toomtam :wink:
VILLNAN said:
lol I like what are you saying but Puen won't like it keekekek
I will do the same as you lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
I will become In for Puen and do the same to him :coverlaf: but as Vill, I want only Toomtam :wink:
lol If you were Vill, you'll only want Toomtam and if you're In, you want Puen. Okay I got it.
I only want Toomtam for Vill <3

Step

Mrs James Ma
Cos Toomtam loves me but he is scared of telling it :p
VILLNAN said:
lol If you were Vill, you'll only want Toomtam and if you're In, you want Puen. Okay I got it.
I only want Toomtam for Vill <3

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Cos Toomtam loves me but he is scared of telling it :p
We are kinda off topic here lol agree, he like you. Like you so much and I hate it cuz he didn't tell you his true feeling :p >.<

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
Step said:
If I was Vill, I will go ask Toomtam to marry me. If he does not accepts me
I will R him and become his wife
 :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:
LOL WOW you shocked me for 1sec Lol XD I'd do the same :loool: but only if I was Toomtam.. XDDDDD

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
Haha XD If i was Puen i will r In and marry her lolol XD gosh Puen is so slow! If U love in go marry her XD
VILLNAN said:
Puen is really mad now :p
No he's not he forgot about In and now he's with other girls doing new lakorn:((

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
lol agree he's slow cuz she's his brother's GF heheh somehow they're going to have willing scene SUPER EXCITE 
Yuukie said:
Haha XD If i was Puen i will r In and marry her lolol XD gosh Puen is so slow! If U love in go marry her XD

No he's not he forgot about In and now he's with other girls doing new lakorn:((
lol are you sad cuz he's going to have new lakorn with other actress keke
Looking at the casting of his new lakorn I actually feel not sad. Cuz all of actresses are not the one I dislike

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
lol agree he's slow cuz she's his brother's GF heheh somehow they're going to have willing scene SUPER EXCITE 

lol are you sad cuz he's going to have new lakorn with other actress keke
Looking at the casting of his new lakorn I actually feel not sad. Cuz all of actresses are not the one I dislike
Lol yeah can't wait to see that scene! Plz be long XD :Wub:

I dunno any of them actors and actresses haha XD

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
lol I hope they don't cut like SSP <3
Yuukie said:
Lol yeah can't wait to see that scene! Plz be long XD :wub:

I dunno any of them actors and actresses haha XD
lol Actually I only  know their name I've never watched their lakorn,and they don't seem annoy me.