[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Vill can act so well. I watched her lakorns with Toomtam and Push, she looked different in her acting in both. In SSP omg that was best for me, Gan and Nee were different persons, I loved her for that. Here, all the pics she is soo sad, but not like Gan. I hope this will air fast. I miss Vill

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, that's true. Vill may be sad in here but she doesn't remind me of Gan. She may be confident and stylish in Nai Leh Sanaeha but she doesn't remind me of Beauty at all.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Haha, that's true. Vill may be sad in here but she doesn't remind me of Gan. She may be confident and stylish in Nai Leh Sanaeha but she doesn't remind me of Beauty at all.
HAHAH agree!!! Only Vill can do this in EXACT!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hey, at least they had a long BTS clip, right? The one with Nike has had the least coverage. There's pretty much nothing. I don't remember watching any clips at all besides the ones on IG. Lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Hey, at least they had a long BTS clip, right? The one with Nike has had the least coverage. There's pretty much nothing. I don't remember watching any clips at all besides the ones on IG. Lol
lol hahah Right! We got more than the one with Nike...