[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
Kiss kiss smoooch XD

OK that person did it ;)

:eek: I thought it was toomtam? Noooooo why did u r puen T.T what about In.. T.T
If I said Toomtam Step will kill me. She want to gives Toomtam to Vill. I don't want to die yet so I said Puen :p YOu can have In...

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
OMG when did I do that :eek: I'm not les T.T but it's okay tho as long as it's vill I don't mind heehee
A few months ago don't you remember? I'm not giving you Vill, I'm giving you In..

Step

Mrs James Ma
You should have stolen In from yuukie and give to Puen. Baaaa baaa you broke In's heart. She already cries so much not she will not stop crying :phew:
VILLNAN said:
YYAH I cheated On In since she was with Yukkie

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
If I said Toomtam Step will kill me. She want to gives Toomtam to Vill. I don't want to die yet so I said Puen :p YOu can have In...
LOL I see. U don't wanna die XD

VILLNAN said:
A few months ago don't you remember? I'm not giving you Vill, I'm giving you In..
Oh how come I don't remember :scratchhead2: in is fine too <3 yay!!!

Step

Mrs James Ma
Yeah. i want Toomtam for Vill only. But I will not kill you. you are my friend :kiss2:
I know wanted Puen not P'Tam :p 
VILLNAN said:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
hahh At time like that I didn't like to steal anything :p Don't worry Yukkie will makes her stop cries <333 I entrust In to Yukki
Step said:
You should have stolen In from yuukie and give to Puen. Baaaa baaa you broke In's heart. She already cries so much not she will not stop crying :phew:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Yeah. i want Toomtam for Vill only. But I will not kill you. you are my friend :kiss2:
I know wanted Puen not P'Tam :p
Me too I want TT for Vill only so I said it was Puen XD  Sorry Puen...

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  he is ready to R. I will make story.
Ice bought pineapple cheesecake to In. Puen came to living room and saw both. Ice said its her favorite and told he missed her.  He said hello to Puen, Puen gave him half smile. Ice said he has errand and left. In ate one full slice cheesecake. It was sooo delicious. She ate full. Did not give to Puen also :p
Puen was angry. She went to room.Puen followed her. He asked if she is free today. In said she should go shopping to buy gift. Puen asked gift for who? Puen said for Ice. Its his birthday tomorrow. Puen got angry and remembered she likes Ice more than him. He wanted to make her his (R :p ) so she will not go away from him. He looks at her with pervert eyes. Like in this pic
:lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:
Idk to write stories  :lmao3: Bieluvr writes good FFs  :lol:
VILLNAN said:
:drools: :pervie:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
OMG  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  he is ready to R. I will make story.
Ice bought pineapple cheesecake to In. Puen came to living room and saw both. Ice said its her favorite and told he missed her.  He said hello to Puen, Puen gave him half smile. Ice said he has errand and left. In ate one full slice cheesecake. It was sooo delicious. She ate full. Did not give to Puen also :p
Puen was angry. She went to room.Puen followed her. He asked if she is free today. In said she should go shopping to buy gift. Puen asked gift for who? Puen said for Ice. Its his birthday tomorrow. Puen got angry and remembered she likes Ice more than him. He wanted to make her his (R :p ) so she will not go away from him. He looks at her with pervert eyes. Like in this pic
:lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:
Idk to write stories  :lmao3: Bieluvr writes good FFs  :lol:
Ohh man I really like it, you should write FFs :thumbsup:   :whahuh:  :whahuh:  <3 hahha

Step

Mrs James Ma
LOL I dont know to write stories. I dont like writing, reading. If its too long I will skip :p Thank you :)
VILLNAN said:
Ohh man I really like it, you should write FFs :thumbsup:   :whahuh:  :whahuh:  <3 hahha

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
LOL I dont know to write stories. I dont like writing, reading. If its too long I will skip :p Thank you :)
lol I knew it you would say this haha