[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:

LOL I am dont worry  :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat:  i'll take Vill also  :sweat:  :lolyup:  :lolyup:  :lolyup:
If you take him you can't have Vill since I have P'Tam and P'New I'll let them take care of her

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
If you take him you can't have Vill since I have P'Tam and P'New I'll let them take care of her
aww but i dont like Nike that much :(

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
You already said you want him you cannot take back your words :p
i didn't say i want him i said i'll take whoever u dont want  :cry1: ur mean to me  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
i didn't say i want him i said i'll take whoever u dont want  :cry1: ur mean to me  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:
Haha you did say you will take him if I don't want :p I'm not mean at all. It was all your fault

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Oh my gosh, have anyone you want. Just please leave Tono and Jes for me. And also, I want Ak all for myself. Haha even though he is nine years older than me.

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
Bieluvr said:
Oh my gosh, have anyone you want. Just please leave Tono and Jes for me. And also, I want Ak all for myself. Haha even though he is nine years older than me.
lol! Villnan is greedy she wont let u have any :p oh wait u want Nike?  -_- and I think Ak is too old for u haha, let me have him   :lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yuukie said:
lol! Villnan is greedy she wont let u have any :p oh wait u want Nike?  -_- and I think Ak is too old for u haha, let me have him   :lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:
LOL. I have never liked Nike ever. Since he first entered the industry till now, I still don't see the pra ek i him. And sorry I can't let you have him. Ak is all mine, so is Tono because I have liked them for a long time already, probably even before you guys knew about him. As for Villnan, she can have Toomtam and New. Haha. :)

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
Bieluvr said:
LOL. I have never liked Nike ever. Since he first entered the industry till now, I still don't see the pra ek i him. And sorry I can't let you have him. Ak is all mine, so is Tono because I have liked them for a long time already, probably even before you guys knew about him. As for Villnan, she can have Toomtam and New. Haha. :)
poor Nikey Nike no one wants him XD  :ghehe: alrighty since aK is ur long time crush u can have him and Tono too or anyone u want :) im so nice  :lolyup:
and finally i get to have Nike cuz no one wants him yay!  :ph34r:  -_-

Step

Mrs James Ma
Bie, Mark, Gun, JJ, Ak, Tono, Jes and others :phew: you will not get any. They die fighting for you. They will kill each other soon  :nailbiter:  :nailbiter: I'm scared you will be alone. I'm happy my James is not in your list :phew:
Bieluvr said: