[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

Step

Mrs James Ma
She should be freelance like Mai and Pan. I know Vill will be more popular in ch3. I want to see her with Nadech
VILLNAN said:
hhha no matter how popular if they don't want her, what can we do? nothing .. They don't seem care about her and her fandom

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
She should be freelance like Mai and Pan. I know Vill will be more popular in ch3. I want to see her with Nadech
I Don't trust Ch3. They might not like Vill. She's not really famous around in Thai people..

Step

Mrs James Ma
Onehd and exact is also Thai. Vill can make people like her cos she can act BETTER than ch3's no 1 koo jin actress lol
VILLNAN said:
I Don't trust Ch3. They might not like Vill. She's not really famous around in Thai people..

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
Step said:
omg i want to see her with Nadech too  :weep:  but i think she should stay with Exact for now at least they;re still giving her lead roles lol.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Onehd and exact is also Thai. Vill can make people like her cos she can act BETTER than ch3's no 1 koo jin actress lol
I know OneHD and Exact are also Thai, lol don't said that their fans might get angry.....

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
omg i want to see her with Nadech too  :weep:  but i think she should stay with Exact for now at least they;re still giving her lead roles lol.
And P'Aom might still give her lead roles as well if others don't

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
^ oh lol idk how to change that someone posted those pics so I don't wanna mess with it lol
why cant u log in? u can log in with ur username here...

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
^ oh lol idk how to change that someone posted those pics so I don't wanna mess with it lol
why cant u log in? u can log in with ur username here...
lol I don't like I want to change!!!

I tried, but it doesn't work

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
LOL! how about we wait til the drama airs so we have all the details and more pics or posters hehee ;)  u can just look at them pics for now LOL. :p

hmm thats weird :scratchhead2:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
LOL! how about we wait til the drama airs so we have all the details and more pics or posters hehee  ;)  u can just look at them pics for now LOL. :p

hmm thats weird :scratchhead2:
This will take a long time to air, you want me to just look at and do nothing lol