[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
New isn't that much taller than Toomtam but his frame is just so much bigger that Vill looks like a soft woman again next to him body wise. Haha.
 How dear you bring up Toomtam name here I don't want to miss ToomVill :cry: :cry:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah Toomtam.

I bring up Toomtam all the time because Vill has been tied to his hip for two lakorns back to back. Lol Can't help it.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Hahah Toomtam.

I bring up Toomtam all the time because Vill has been tied to his hip for two lakorns back to back. Lol Can't help it.

I hope for more haha Now I'm re-watching again I don't how many time that's why I told you to not bring up his name >.<

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Thank you for all of the updates.

Haha, I think Vill still needs a bit more work on her crying in that scene, but gosh, she looks so gorgeous.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Thank you for all of the updates.

Haha, I think Vill still needs a bit more work on her crying in that scene, but gosh, she looks so gorgeous.

hehe I noticed that haha,

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I honestly don't like it when Vill places her hand over her mouth when she cries. :lol: I just want her to not move anything on her face besides her eyes with her tears flooding. It's rare to see her do that now. If I was P'Noom, I would be like, Vill, let's keep doing this until you really cry cry cry with tears pouring down like a faucet. :lol:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Maybe she knew that her mouth movements is really annoy to us so she keep places her hand over haha LOL :whahuh: :whahuh: :whahuh:
Poor Vill you need to improves :scratchchin:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, but wow! Vill has been glowing lately. I mean, even with her hair up, she looks gorgeous and classy.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Yeah, but wow! Vill has been glowing lately. I mean, even with her hair up, she looks gorgeous and classy.

I miss her baby face. she was so adorable in KLP, she grow so much!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Vill did have a lot of baby fat when she was younger in KLP. She still looks the same, just more defined features and jawline. Haha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Judging from that scene in the clip, that's when Vill already finds out that Ice is a veggie in the hospital, which means, New already revealed the truth to Vill, right? We're almost at the end? I hope they've sped up on filming this and hopefully, it's almost done. But it could just be that they're filming out of sequence.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yep it was the scene she find out the brother at hospital, omg I was so mad at Rain in that scene he was so mean if they don't film out of sequence, that mean they are done filming about 50% or 60% not really end yet...omg I hate typing in phone