[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't know what Tye's personality is, but I never liked him until I saw Fai Nai Wayu. He was rai, but man did I fall in love. I'll have to say so far him and Tar are the only two actors who I fell in love with when they played rai. Haha.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I don't know what Tye's personality is, but I never liked him until I saw Fai Nai Wayu. He was rai, but man did I fall in love. I'll have to say so far him and Tar are the only two actors who I fell in love with when they played rai. Haha.

LOL yep he played a lot of rai roles but still love him <3 cuz he is too HOT

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
Aww...So busy to visit here :(((
Vill is beautiful as always ... I noticed that New is traveling again so maybe they're filming those scenes related to Vill and other men
Wonder how much percent have they already done for ALTK.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Nini611 said:
Aww...So busy to visit here :(((
Vill is beautiful as always ... I noticed that New is traveling again so maybe they're filming those scenes related to Vill and other men
Wonder how much percent have they already done for ALTK.

Yep noticed that New is traveling again" Too bad he don't get to see how beautiful she is today scene they film LOL Akk is lucky!!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart

Today ALTK Shooting

Cr: @villwannarot @keira.unique.brand​

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
Since New has finished his trip, I think they'll be back to filming soon
I noticed that Vill uploaded some cuts from her lakorn with Nike. So it'll be on air soon// Though I don't like NikeVill much but I'll watch cuz Vill is so lovely there :)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Nini611 said:
Since New has finished his trip, I think they'll be back to filming soon
I noticed that Vill uploaded some cuts from her lakorn with Nike. So it'll be on air soon// Though I don't like NikeVill much but I'll watch cuz Vill is so lovely there :)
I don't get why he keep going trip LOL

I might watch but gonna skip romatic part

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
VILLNAN said:
I don't get why he keep going trip LOL

I might watch but gonna skip romatic part
Yah, comedy romance is indeed not Vill's strength and maybe cuz we don't like NikeVill much Lol
New is really a trip-aholic :))) But he becomes more and more handsome in my eyes 
Btw, a new BTS pic from ALTK

​
Cre: @gang_wanlarot

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I just don't lik Nike, he is not my type
Ohh I told you, whoever around Vill is getting shine and handsome. she can make it , but I guess not for Nike :scratchhead2: