[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I hope Mo is casted as lead in here too. Gosh, watching Fun Fueng, Mo is so gorgeous. My heart just pours out to Mo, such great acting. I love both Jui and Mo but when I see scenes of Jui standing next to Mo, I'm like, ughhh, Mo can so carry her own show. Fingers crossed na. :)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Awwww. You're so sweet aiyaja.  :teary:  :heart: I totally agree! Mo was so cute and beautiful in Fun Fueng. There were many scenes of hers that I adored. Her acting, especially her crying, moves me. :spin: I love Jui too, but Mo was the reason I watched FF. :bhehe: And she proved to me once again that she's SO capable of leading her own lakorn. LET'S HOPE SHE'S CASTED IN HERE!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Um, New is okay but I want Mo to act in a lakorn with Bie. Anything Bie does is promoted and big and has a lot of media and news coverage. Bie does really good projects, so most definitely, if Mo acts with Bie, it'll be a good lakorn. Plus, I want to see their onscreen chemistry.

Toomtam and Mo already had one lakorn, I think Mo should try someone new like Bie. Hehe.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I really adore Bie, but his acting is...eh. Haha. He's improving though.

I would LOVE to see Bie and Mo together...but I think it's impossible. With all the negativity Mo is already receiving from Bie's fans, I highly doubt Khun Boy will allow them to work together. Especially because Bie and Noona are already a koo jin. Mo isn't a popular actress whom Exact would want to risk pairing up with Bie.

Although, I did hear last year that Bie and Mo were supposed to have a lakorn together. Someone had mentioned in the Koo Gum thread a while ago that they heard rumors that Noona was going to pair up with Kangsom in the musical version of Luerd Kattiya (which did happen), and Bie and Mo were going to have a lakorn together. There hasn't been any news or signs since. But instead of a Bie & Mo collaboration it was Biena who reunited.

Bie doesn't do lakorns much either, so I think the chances of them ever pairing up are very low...like 0%.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Anonymous95 said:
I really adore Bie, but his acting is...eh. Haha. He's improving though.

I would LOVE to see Bie and Mo together...but I think it's impossible. With all the negativity Mo is already receiving from Bie's fans, I highly doubt Khun Boy will allow them to work together. Especially because Bie and Noona are already a koo jin. Mo isn't a popular actress whom Exact would want to risk pairing up with Bie.

Although, I did hear last year that Bie and Mo were supposed to have a lakorn together. Someone had mentioned in the Koo Gum thread a while ago that they heard rumors that Noona was going to pair up with Kangsom in the musical version of Luerd Kattiya (which did happen), and Bie and Mo were going to have a lakorn together. There hasn't been any news or signs since. But instead of a Bie & Mo collaboration it was Biena who reunited.

Bie doesn't do lakorns much either, so I think the chances of them ever pairing up are very low...like 0%.
I've never really been a fan of Bie's acting either but Bie totally nailed it in Koo Kum. No wonder why it created a koojin.

Mo isn't receiving that much negativity from Biena fans. Like I said before, Bie fans are usually very friendly and nice. They get along with everyone and mainly support whatever Bie does with or without a koojin. These days, one actor/actress can have more than one koojin. It's very normal.

Yeah, Bie seems to be venturing into different arenas all the time, so he may not have time to do another lakorn. I mean, it took Biena two years to get back together.

Sometimes Exact just does things that don't make sense. Look at Son and Vill, they were huge as koojins too, just like Biena in previous years YET it's been 3 years already and still no reunion. So it doesn't alwways mean that koojin fans have a say on who gets to act together or not.

Mo has gotten a lot prettier in a span of months. :yes: I really had a soft spot for Mo in FF.

Even though their acting sucked at the time, I really liked the pairing of Vill and Son when they first debuted in "Kaew Lom Phet". They were so freakin' cute together! I wished they were promoted more to be a koo-jin like Noona and Bie now. I don't know much about Vill but I definitely see improvement in Son's acting. Lol. I agree my Bie isn't the best actor but he puts all his effort and so much time into perfecting his roles. Otherwise, he wouldn't be the superstar he is today. That's what I adore him for, his hard work and committment.

Now Mo...man, this girl made me hate and love her at the same dang time when she debuted into the lakorn world with "Pan Rak Pan Rai" alongside Charebelle and Toomtam. Her character was so bad that that she made love and pity Charebelle so much! So far, only a handful of newbies can make me hate and love them at the same time and to be able to do so, they've proven nearly their all to me. Mo definitely nailed her role as Piyia, which is by far my most favorite role from her because it was so spicy. The rest of the roles she's played either lacked interest or 'taste'. Lol. She needs new roles to play for real so if "A Love to Kill" is an action lakorn, then they should definitely cast her as nang'ek. I'm really looking forward to seeing her in an action lakorn.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
It is rather fortunate that Son & Vill were never promoted as koo-jin I think they had/have potential. Other than Bie-Noona, the only other Exact koo-jin I ever remember watching is Pong & Bie but that was a long time ago lol. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@aiyaja I'd have to disagree with you. Although there are some fans who support Bie and his work, I've also seen plenty of negative comments from some of his fans towards Mo. According to what I heard, one of Bie's fanclubs (not gonna name which one) even has a facebook page that constantly bashes Mo, and prevents anyone from sticking up for her. I've witnessed a lot of hateful comments on youtube, blogs and instagram myself too, so my inference isn't just based from hearsay. I'm not saying his entire fanclub acts this way. But there are a number of them who do, and they can be very unreasonable and hostile towards Mo. As a fan of both Bie and Mo, I've seen it happen and I don't support it one bit.

Fans don't always have a say, yes, but with someone as famous as Bie I think his fans have a high influence on who he works with. Especially at this point when he's already made it so big as a koo jin with Noona. Also, Bie is Exact's golden child so if they're going to pair him up with anyone it has to be someone who's relatively popular and well liked. All of Bie's costars have been popular at one point and are/were well liked by the general public. On the other hand, Mo is very underrated and there are already some of Bie's fans who dislike her from her involvement with Bie offscreen. So, I don't think there's a high chance of them ever pairing up.

I'd love to be proven wrong though. I believe Bie and Mo could have amazing chemistry. Bie somewhat resembles Rain too. So I'd love to see them in here. :yes:

@xcinsationalx I think Toomtam and Mo have potential as an onscreen pair. If Exact promoted Biena, TooMo and Son/Vill as their koo jins, I believe they could gain a lot more viewers. Sean/Esther and Push/Jui (or Push/Lily) have a lot of potential too.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I visit Pantip, the main board for Thai fans, there's really not that much hate towards Mo. The fans are rather nonchalant towards Mo. But I'm not saying that hate towards Mo doesn't exist, it could be from Biena fans, just Bie fans, or just people in general. There are going to be extreme fans doing dumb stuff everywhere. Seems like they have the most time to bash everywhere and anywhere. That's every artist. Vill receives hate from everywhere. When Push and Vill were having rumors, people and fans were bashing only Vill as a homewrecker but when Push and Jui love promos, no one seems to have the same reaction. Lol Anyway, what I'm saying is, Exact has never really been all about koojins. They've always been a small company, so all of their stars kept collaborating. But now that they've expanded with One HD, they've recruited more and more leads so the chances of seeing the leads in collaboration 2, 3, 4 probably will be very slim.

Don't lose hope for Mo!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
@Anonymous95 I am sure Toomtam and Mo have the potential, but I haven't gotten to see them together in a second lakorn yet so I'm still holding out hope for that to happen soon. Bie and Noona I haven't fully watched but I've seen many of their stage performances and the chemistry is definitely there. Son and Vill I hope will reunite in a romantic comedy because Son isn't great at being too serious lol. Sean and Esther I will wait to see since they have two lakorns already lined up. From the teasers for Leh Ratree I'm not seeing it yet but they're so cute bts. Push works with everyone so idk who I ship him with yet lol. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@aiyaja Perhaps Bie's Thai fans are more understanding then. It's mainly his international fans that I've witnessed bashing Mo. Again, not all of his fans do it but the comments I've seen were most definitely from Bie and Biena fans.

I think Exact is starting to promote/create koo jins now. We're getting to see a lot more of Biena, Sean/Esther, etc. I do hope Mo is casted in here. I would love the male lead to be played by either Bie, Toomtam, New, or Guy.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
They need another pra'ake for Mo. To be honest Toomtam, New, and Guy are simply too short to measure up to Rain especially during action scenes. No offense. Lol

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Acting wise, they'd be good choices though. The only tall pra'eks at Exact are Push, Son and Pong. Though I adore Push and think he's a good actor for a newbie, I can't see him as a vengeful pra'ek yet. He still has to prove that to me in RLSR. Son's acting is improving too, but he's not very good when it comes to serious roles. So that leaves us with Pong. And I'd rather Mo pair up with Bie, Toomtam, New, or Guy than him, even if they may be shorter. Maybe Exact could cast a newbie too, but he'd have to have both looks and acting skills...which is rare nowadays. Lol.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
You know who matches this role? Tono. Placing Tono's personality aside, he's actually a pretty good actor who can do both action and drama well. Perhaps that's because it's similar to his real attitude in life, but I don't mind watching Tono. But seems like they must love New. Lol New is pretty okay too. New is good at both action and drama too.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Knew I shouldn't have gotten my hopes too high. New and Peak are in here. IG for the fitting is @anda_99. I'll just go cry in my corner now...