[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Thanks for the explanation of the cast decision P'Aiyaja :D

I'm really looking forward to Peak's character now... since it seems her role even more important now :)  So the lakorn will be based off her character's perspective eh?  How interesting... :3

Oh golly gee... I didn't know Ice was going to be in here :D :D :D

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Vill said she'll be acting quite a challenging role in here where she has to act with her eyes. Her character is full of sorrow but she has to smile. I would like to see that. I like Vill in serious proper roles.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I didn't like the Korean version....it was....dramatic in the sense that it was unrealistic (I know! all lakorns and kdrama are unrealistic lol but this one was like, too much for me to comprehend? lol idk how to explain it...it was just not my taste).  Like the ending...like really? Did it have to end that way?  Did it have to be forbidden star-crossed lovers?  Sometimes it isn't forbidden star-crossed love, but you can actually be together, like really, you can!  So I saved myself from confusion and heartbreak and didn't watch the korean version.  But I might watch this one cause I like vill and wanna see new as a main character.  Let's hope this version will help make sense of this forbidden love for me

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Let's see if they change the ending because you know, Thais don't really like sad endings. :whahuh:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe they'll kill off New or something lol. Just as long as the ending isn't like Fai Rak Pleurng Kaen, that ending pissed me off.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I hope this production will be good, my hopes aren't high though. It's hard to see P'Noom do romance. Haha.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I kinda have a feeling they won't change the ending.
I'm really looking forward to New and Vill especially Vill. They've improved so much from their first lakorn, Kaew Lom Phet.
And look at how much they've matured!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:
I kinda have a feeling they won't change the ending.
I'm really looking forward to New and Vill especially Vill. They've improved so much from their first lakorn, Kaew Lom Phet.
And look at how much they've matured!
I know right?  They were such babies then.  Back then, I thought Aelin had the most potential, not as in n'ek material, but her acting to me was great compared to the rest.  For a newbie, she had me bawling at the end.  

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, after so many lakorns and a movie together, New and Vill finally lead a lakorn together. Hahah.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ceda, oh yess. They were just babies and I thought Aerin had the most potential in KLP, too! She definitely put me to tears with her character despite her being n'rai.
And to this day, she's still a great actress. Just wish she wasn't so underrated!

But yes, super glad to see New and Vill finally pair up!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
New said his characer is going to be quite rough, using bad language and all.
Good!  I'm quite tired of all the kiddish stuff from ch3 (still my fav channel though :rolleyes1: ).  

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Omg! Vill looks dang gorgeous! Wow! I've never seen her all blinged out or so maturely beautiful like this. She's dressed up so well, such elegance, such class, and beauty. Those shots with New!❤

http://youtu.be/uxoSspR9dIU