[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
Cuz I was mad at someone at that time :kiss2: :kiss2:  actually I love you. Team Vill forever

ooh okay :lol:  ... hahah  TEAM VILL  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

variety

sarNie Egg
I liked push in LNF, but since the rumor between vill and push came out, push almost said noting to protect vill although he didn't have to, but it was vill who received all anti and blames from everywhere ( , after that vill unfollowed push on ig... I think push is a good actor and he got talent, I just don't know what to say about his personal life, ok I know I'm nothing (

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
variety said:
I liked push in LNF, but since the rumor between vill and push came out, push almost said noting to protect vill although he didn't have to, but it was vill who received all anti and blames from everywhere ( , after that vill unfollowed push on ig... I think push is a good actor and he got talent, I just don't know what to say about his personal life, ok I know I'm nothing (
everything is vill's fault~ my poor Villvy  -_-  <_<     antis/haters take this   :smack:  :smack:  :smack:

:lol:

variety

sarNie Egg
Yuukie said:
everything is vill's fault~ my poor Villvy  -_-  <_<     antis/haters take this   :smack:  :smack:  :smack:

But now she has aom who adores her alot , I feel happy for her, then she has two lakorns and movie coming up, I shoud think in a positive wayXD

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Alway give them in my dream or everywhere I can :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack:

Yuukie said:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
variety said:
But now she has aom who adores her alot , I feel happy for her, then she has two lakorns and movie coming up, I shoud think in a positive wayXD
Me too, so happy that a Queen adores her >333

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
variety said:
u forgot she has 3 lakorns not two hehehe yes i am super happy for her she deserves it!   :yes:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
u forgot she has 3 lakorns not two hehehe yes i am super happy for her she totally deserves it!   :yes:

Still cant wait to know her new project!!! :ghehe: :ghehe: she's best of best

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
Alway give them in my dream or everywhere I can :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack:

LOL woaahhhh :nailbiter:  :nailbiter:  :nailbiter:  :nailbiter:  :nailbiter:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:

LOL woaahhhh :nailbiter:  :nailbiter:  :nailbiter:  :nailbiter:  :nailbiter:
You believe me right? I will do anything for her : If you ever touch Vill's look at my knife first :ninja:   :numchuck:

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
You believe me right? I will do anything for her : If you ever touch Vill's look at my knife first :ninja:   :numchuck:

:nailbiter: i believe u i'll never touch vill  :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat:   :p