[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
Do you know how many lakorns they had together? sad they didnt end up

I think 2? this will be their 3rd one together righT? im not sure... they didnt end up together becuz New wasnt pra'ek back then and DRKT he tried to kill her in there lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:

I think 2? this will be their 3rd one together righT? im not sure... they didnt end up together becuz New wasnt pra'ek back then and DRKT he tried to kill her in there lol
LOL so funny he tried to kill her in DRKT >33

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Kaew Lorm Petch: Sister in law
Sakul Ga: Aunt??
Dok Ruk Rim Tang: Tried to kill her
Kohn Teun: Crush
A Love to Kill: really love each other!! finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Good night  :yawn: :yawn:  today, Vill's catwalk We Are In Love, expect to see beautiful pics of her early morning 

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
Kaew Lorm Petch: Sister in law
Sakul Ga: Aunt??
Dok Ruk Rim Tang: Tried to kill her
Kohn Teun: Crush
A Love to Kill: really love each other!! finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol finally!! 

goodnight villnan~  :goodnite:  hope to see pics tomorrow!  :rolleyes:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
In DRRT I'll just think that he's pra ek and kidnapped her to a deserted island for his own desire. LOL. Sorry Bie. Anyway, as far as I know, they have been in four, Kaew Lom Petch, Sakul Ka, Dok Ruk Rim Tang, Khon Teun, and weren't they in Jan Dara the Finale together?

Step

Mrs James Ma
I have seen lips like that on only 2 people. Nadech and New. So I thought New got it done :coverlaf: but New's is bigger and wide than Nadech. It will be easy for Vill :p :wink:
VILLNAN said:

Do you think it's fake? LOL  :shock2:  :shock2:

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
Ohh today I heard that New comes to VN for traveling but unluckily, I'm not in the same city with him :)))) Hope that I can meet him if he visits HCMC
Really wanna see him in person. 
Among those actors who acted with Vill before, I just met P' Pong lol 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Bieluvr said:
In DRRT I'll just think that he's pra ek and kidnapped her to a deserted island for his own desire. LOL. Sorry Bie. Anyway, as far as I know, they have been in four, Kaew Lom Petch, Sakul Ka, Dok Ruk Rim Tang, Khon Teun, and weren't they in Jan Dara the Finale together?

Ohh yep I totally forget Jan Dara

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
I have seen lips like that on only 2 people. Nadech and New. So I thought New got it done :coverlaf: but New's is bigger and wide than Nadech. It will be easy for Vill :p :wink:

OMG what's that?? what are you talking about??? LOL :p