[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:

Lets talk about somethi[SIZE=14.6667px]ng [/SIZE]
vill?  :tease:

aiyaja said:
It's most likely in 2016. They have to air the one with Nike first. The lakorn queue hasn't even cleared up for Vill yet. So sad.

that cant be nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  :no:  :no:  :no:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yuukie said:
vill?  :tease:

that cant be nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  :no:  :no:  :no:
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Step

Mrs James Ma
In my dream, Vill was crying in her room. Toomtam went and asked her whats wrong? She was angry at him so kicked him with all her energy. He was screaming in pain. Vill said did it hurt. Toom said wth is wrong you? Vill said if you do that kind of photoshoot again, I will give you divorce :shock2:  :shock2:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
In my dream, Vill was crying in her room. Toomtam went and asked her whats wrong? She was angry at him so kicked him with all her energy. He was screaming in pain. Vill said did it hurt. Toom said wth is wrong you? Vill said if you do that kind of photoshoot again, I will give you divorce :shock2:  :shock2:

OMG I love your dream :whahuh: :whahuh: :whahuh: :whahuh: :whahuh: :whahuh: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Step

Mrs James Ma
I was surprised cos Vill said she will give divorce to Toomtam. So they were married  :woot:  :woot:
VILLNAN said:

OMG I love your dream :whahuh: :whahuh: :whahuh: :whahuh: :whahuh: :whahuh: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
I was surprised cos Vill said she will give divorce to Toomtam. So they were married  :woot:  :woot:
Yep they married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aww he might be really heart broken LOL where are we now ?

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
I forgot that your member title is still incomplete

Did I missed something??? Can you tell me which part is incomplete?