[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
Step said:
my vill, your vill, Toom's vill, New's vill............. EVERYONE's Vill  :whatever:  :whatever:  :whatever:

u wanna fight too LOL

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:

u keep slapping me  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  for u  :smack:  kakaka
no need to cry, we are fighting now, of course I'll keep slapping you and you're keep punching me LOL

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
no need to cry, we are fighting now, of course I'll keep slapping you and you're keep punching me LOL

:smack:  :smack:  :smack:  :smack:  :smack:  :smack:  :smack:  :smack:  :smack:  :smack:  :smack:  :smack:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Sorry for making you annoy :p I felt like the other thread is meant to us LOL
Step said:
my vill, your vill, Toom's vill, New's vill............. EVERYONE's Vill  :whatever:  :whatever:  :whatever:

Step

Mrs James Ma
You said you will not use guns and knives :shrug:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:
Yuukie said:

:gungirl:  :gungirl:  :gungirl:  :gungirl:  i got gun this tme muahahahaha

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:

:smack:  :smack:  :smack:  :smack:  :smack:  :smack:  :smack:  :smack:  :smack:  :smack:  :smack:  :smack:

Ouchhhhhh :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack:

Step

Mrs James Ma
You are welcome :kiss2: 1st 2 are senior actors. If you dont include them, Kim and Vill are my top actresses :kiss2:
VILLNAN said:

Awww I saw your post Vill's on your top5 list, really thank you :kiss2:

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:

Ouchhhhhh :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack:
:smack:  :smack:  :smack:  :smack:  :smack:  :smack:  :smack:  :smack:  :smack:  :smack:  :smack:  :smack:  :smack:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
You are welcome :kiss2: 1st 2 are senior actors. If you dont include them, Kim and Vill are my top actresses :kiss2:

awww no wonder why you're around some of only Vill threads in ch5/OneHD actresses :kiss2: