[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
dont u worry about it, i will take care of her for life if she let me to.. kakkaakaka :blush:

ooooohhhhhh i knew it!!!!  u secretly want Peun right???? lol should we find a way to break them up so i can have In and u can have Peun??? LOL
:secret: :secret: :secret:  dont let other know that I want P'Peun, You know I cant beat In... hahah there is not a way to make them break up. They love each other so much..

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:

waahahhahaha what do u mean? XD 
I know you want In just like I want Peun. What it if you do something bad to In before Peun changes his mind. naaa I dont trust you.  XD

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
:secret: :secret: :secret:  dont let other know that I want P'Peun, You know I cant beat In... hahah there is not a way to make them break up. They love each other so much..
omg ur right  :cry: ohhhhhh iiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnhh  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

jeanne

sarNie Hatchling
Yuukie said:
dont u worry about it, i will take care of her for life if she let me to.. kakkaakaka :blush:

ooooohhhhhh i knew it!!!!  u secretly want Peun right???? lol should we find a way to break them up so i can have In and u can have Peun??? LOL
don't be cruel like that  :cry: they love each other deeply and hard  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
I know you want In just like I want Peun. What it if you do something bad to In before Peun changes his mind. naaa I dont trust you.  XD

what is that "something bad" are u talking about ?? :pervie:  :pervie:   ahaaha I wont never do anything bad to her, never in a million years <<3333

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
jeanne said:
don't be cruel like that  :cry: they love each other deeply and hard  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
ohhhh i know that :cry: ~ i will give up my love for In, my happiness and my everything just for them to be happy together... ooohhhh In  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:

what is that "something bad" are u talking about ?? :pervie:  :pervie:   ahaaha I wont never do anything bad to her, never in a million years <<3333
I meant, your love will make her uncomfortable to lives with you kekekek  :p

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
ohhhh i know that :cry: ~ i will give up my love for In, my happiness and my everything just for them to be happy together... ooohhhh In  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
Peun & In forever, please be happy and have a happy ending for us :cry: :cry: