[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

Step

Mrs James Ma
I just went back to old pages and was like this  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  :wackonut: lol we are all sooo good  :whahuh:  :whahuh:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
I just went back to old pages and was like this  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  :wackonut: lol we are all sooo good  :whahuh:  :whahuh:
LOL it's good that we are realizing now XD

Step

Mrs James Ma
We are so lucky OMG the admin is online with us. We are not spamming anymore OMGOMG I'm so happy lol
VILLNAN said:
hahha so true XD okay Stop now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:

OMG so excited just seeing my bae >33 Let's ROCK bae.. You're the Queen!!! of EXACT
 ​

cr Pook Phong Love Babys​

VILLNAN said:

cr Pook Phong Love Babys​

aiyaja said:
I love Vill's makeup in here for the 1000000 times. Lol

Yeah, we probably won't see this until mid 2016 since the one with Nike will most likely be delayed until the new year too.

im on topic :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
I cant wait to watch this lakorn. Have not watched K version, but these NV pics look sooooooooooooooooo good together. New's acting is really good :)

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
Yep you are, I do[SIZE=14.6667px]nt see that sence in the K version.... heheh so excited [/SIZE]

oh really? thats good I dont want this version to be exactly like Kversion and please keep all the kiss scenes :)

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
Step said:
I cant wait to watch this lakorn. Have not watched K version, but these NV pics look sooooooooooooooooo good together. New's acting is really good :)

me too~ cant wait! New's muscles :drool:  XD

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
I ship them more now cuz of the pics <3

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:

oh really? thats good I dont want this version to be exactly like Kversion and please keep all the kiss scenes :)
As I saw, a lot of things are different from K Version! lol keep all the kiss scenes

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
As I saw, a lot of things are different from K Version! lol keep all the kiss scenes
yeah just dont follow scene by scene :) 

I dont know what to do now , gonna go watch the clip again lol 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
yeah just dont follow scene by scene :)

I dont know what to do now , gonna go watch the clip again lol 
Yes, I do like to have more change in TH version LOL cuz I already watched K so I know how much they drag each scene

I'm gonna go watch too LOL

Step

Mrs James Ma
I'm quite happy Vill is not with ch3. Cos ch3 cuts all skinship. They do angle kisses. Exact/OneHD is best in that :p  :pervie:  :pervie:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
I'm quite happy Vill is not with ch3. Cos ch3 cuts all skinship. They do angle kisses. Exact/OneHD is best in that :p  :pervie:  :pervie:
They cut all of skinship LOL do they know how difficult to act  :shrug: . You're really a PERVERT  :yes: 

Love men in your sigg <3