[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

Yuukie

Lakornaddict

VILLNAN said:

VILLNAN said:
Yep Yep she looked so pretty <3 OMG you're making me want to watch SSP again lol Sorry Puen <3 I still love you and ship with In :p
haha. I kept watching it over and over again :p  PuIn we're waiting for u lol <3333

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:

haha. I kept watching it over and over again :p  PuIn we're waiting for u lol <3333

lol so true I always skip and watch ThitGun over and over again <3 Yes, we're waiting for PuIn, please make me re-wanna watch again and again!  <3

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
lol so true I always skip and watch ThitGun over and over again <3 Yes, we're waiting for PuIn, please make me re-wanna watch again and again!  <3
yup!!! 

Im excited to see this scene~ XD

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
This scene is one of to the rescue!! heheh she's drunk :bhehe: :bhehe:
OMG REALLLY?!! the r scene we were talking about??? XD XD XD now im even more excited!!  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
OMG REALLLY?!! the r scene we were talking about??? XD XD XD now im even more excited!!  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:
What are you thinking hummm?? are you excited cuz of second male leading is going to makes her his wife?? :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :numchuck:

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
What are you thinking hummm?? are you excited cuz of second male leading is going to makes her his wife?? :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :numchuck:
LOL yea a lil bit :p not really tho i mean im excited to see how he's gonna rescue her and look at his eyes full of jealousy omg cant wait :p

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
LOL yea a lil bit :p not really tho i mean im excited to see how he's gonna rescue her and look at his eyes full of jealousy omg cant wait :p
Phewwwwww you're giving me a heart attack... hehhe I love the way  P'ek jealosus when n'ek is near someone else >33 me too, he said he wanna kill her but still protecting her <3 :shrug:  why? LOVE?? :p

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
Phewwwwww you're giving me a heart attack... hehhe I love the way  P'ek jealosus when n'ek is near someone else >33 me too, he said he wanna kill her but still protecting her <3 :shrug:  why? LOVE?? :p
hahaha. yep he cant and would never kill her :p 

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
He wont kill her, I wont either!!  Last two ep was a little drg, please cut if off haha
draggy? I hope they change the ending a bit so it doesn't get so draggy at the end lol 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
draggy? I hope they change the ending a bit so it doesn't get so draggy at the end lol 
Last two or three ep he only drinks and do nothing lol he even rejected his brother's will kekek want to know what is the K-version will

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
Last two or three ep he only drinks and do nothing lol he even rejected his brother's will kekek want to know what is the K-version will
yes and no lol XD oh what the heck just tell me lol 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
yes and no lol XD oh what the heck just tell me lol 
To make her happy and do not let her cries lol I know he wants to make her happy, still he rejects it lol how painful

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
To make her happy and do not let her cries lol I know he wants to make her happy, still he rejects it lol how painful
why did he reject it though? :(
bet the writer couldn't think of anything to write anymore and decided to just kill them off like that xD

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
why did he reject it though? :(
bet the writer couldn't think of anything to write anymore and decided to just kill them off like that xD
lol he thought they cant be together 
hahah they let him drink too much  so I guess this was one of the reason for him to died haha hopefully please dont drink too much Puen!

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
lol he thought they cant be together 
hahah they let him drink too much  so I guess this was one of the reason for him to died haha hopefully please dont drink too much Puen!

what really? weirdest reason ever lol.. do not follow bok-gu's lead Puen! u can have In think straight!! lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:

what really? weirdest reason ever lol.. do not follow bok-gu's lead Puen! u can have In think straight!! lol
lol Yep dont follow him, just take In and live happily heheh and have a lot of kids <3333333333 I supoort you Puen!