VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
OMG  :whahuh:  :whahuh:  :whahuh:

no let's meet everyday...  :yummy:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:
LOL that was what Eun-suk said to Bok-gu when they broke up

peach blossom

sarNie Egg
I am new to this thread. Just found out that this drama is a Thai Version of the original Korean drama 'A Love to Kill'.
OMG!! It's fantastic and I am happy that New Chaiyapol is the hero.  He's cute with a baby-faced, manly charm in him.
I am happy to see Vill as the heroine.  She's a great actress.  I can't wait to see their on-screen chemistry.

Thank you everyone for all the wonderful sharings and pictures!

jeanne

sarNie Hatchling
peach blossom said:
I am new to this thread. Just found out that this drama is a Thai Version of the original Korean drama 'A Love to Kill'.
OMG!! It's fantastic and I am happy that New Chaiyapol is the hero.  He's cute with a baby-faced, manly charm in him.
I am happy to see Vill as the heroine.  She's a great actress.  I can't wait to see their on-screen chemistry.

Hello...welcome ya ♥♥

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
peach blossom said:

:welcome1: :welcome1:   nice to meet you. 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
I'm on Villnan's side  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:
So are you on In's side. I'm In, you know that Yuukie said if I'm In, then she's Puen :yahoo: :loool: :coverlaf:

Step

Mrs James Ma
LOL so now you are kidnapped??  :loool: :loool: :loool:
VILLNAN said:
So are you on In's side. I'm In, you know that Yuukie said if I'm In, then she's Puen :yahoo: :loool: :coverlaf: